Chapter one

A Boy's Letter

Help Center:

Mama and Baba - Mom and dad     

Ayi - Aunt

Xie xie - thank you/thanks

Dage - older brother

Mei-mei - younger sister

Bu dui - No

Dui bu qi - sorry

Italics are thought, word emphasis or flashbacks. (i put some color code to make it easier)

Bold is when the character speaks any language other than mandarin or korean. (i.e english and japanese)


 

 
 
 
 
Chapter one
 
❝ Lullaby 
(a/n: this is where I will put the theme, so be sure to listen before reading)
 
  
 
 
Airui's busily scribbling some notes on her noteboook when she heard a soft knock from the door.
 
"What is it?" she turn around and as the door knob twist, entered by a very familiar figure with a grin on it's face. "Luhan Dage?" her eyes widen in surprise. "Y-you're back?"
 
The latter pouted "No hug or kiss? Aw~ my Meimei didn't missed me.." faking a sob, Airui couldn't help but to chuckle.
 
"Who said I didn't?" she raised an eyebrow as Luhan shrugs. "Come!" she spread her arms on the side as older boy smiles embracing her. "Oh my, dage is such a baby. So, how's the vacation?"
 
 
"Well, it went awesome.. And hey! I'm not a baby!" he pouted then let go "Oh! Wait.."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Why aren't you preparing yet?"
 
"Preparing for what?"
 
Luhan furrows scratching his chin. "Didn't mama and baba told you we're going out for dinner?"
 
"Eh? Budui" she answered cluelessly which made Luhan gawk in surprise. "Hey! Don't give me that look! I don't really have any clue." she exclaims when a light bulb pops on her head. "Oh.. I think,." she blinks "I remembered going out tonight but then." she sighs "Dui bu qi! I forgot! hehe." 
 
"Seriously? Oh my!" he then again lunge towards his sister patting her head. "I can't believe my sister's infected with her boyfriends forgotful nature!"
 
"Dage, please stop." she stated in monotone as the latter do so "Don't bring him to this! He's innocent you know? He--" she was cut off when he covered .
 
"I know! I know! I was just kidding!" Luhan sighs then let go "I just kinda miss him, that's all."
 
Airui smiles "D-do you want me to call him?" she ask, nervous.
 
Luhan pouts "It's up to you meimei! Go and take a bath, I'll be waiting downstairs. Hmm?"
 
"Okay."
 
Luhan shrugs and was about to go when he looks back at her. "Oh."
 
"Anything? Dage?"
 
"So, how's the relationship?" hearing that, Airui look down on the floor with a blank expression.
 
"Did you fought?!" she nodded slowly, which made his blood boil in anger "Why didn't you told me? Agh! That boy! Just wait there and I'll--"
 
"No! Dage, no." Luhan soften after seeing tears falling from her eyes. "It's not that we fought badly.. just, a little. Misunderstanding."
 
"Airui." he sighs then hug her again. "Shush~ don't cry, dage's here."
 
"Thank you dage."
 
"Airui, hayy. Enough of this! Prepare now! Mama and Baba's already rotten at the restaurant."  
 
"Okay.." when her brother left. She look at a very familiar bracelet on the bed. She still remembered the day when He gave it to her. Smiling, Airui shrugs taking out her phone to compose a message. She hesitated for a while but then sent it anyway.
 
To my Baby,
From : Airui
 
Dage, I want to talk with you. 
Can we meet at our place tonight?
 
P.S: I know you're still mad at me, I-I was also surprised about myself earlier.
I was just too angry , and couldn't take it anymore. Please, talk with me.
I miss you. I really miss you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Words from the Author
 
The first chapter is up! Now what do you think about it?
I know it since I'm not really good at writing. *sighs*
 
 
 
 

     ©   layout by ChOrCeE

update12/17/12