Chapter 6: Forced

Damaged Love (Sequel of Unacceptable Love)

 

Lena’s POV………

 

*Did I just hear that?* I thought as my eyes immediately went to Himchan, who surprise but happy at the same time.

“No matter what. The marriage cannot be broken.” My dad said sternly as he pull out a piece of paper with everyone’s names except for mine on it.

“Lena, sign it.” My dad said softly as he hand me a pen.

“No.” I said softly, my hands forming into a fist.

“What?” Mrs. Kim said as she bend closer towards me.

“No.” I said as I look at them and got up.

“Sit back down.” Jenna whisper harshly to me as she glare at me.

“No.” I said as I walk out of the house and began to run wherever my feet took me.

“Lena!!!” I heard Himchan yelled out. As soon as I saw a alley, I ran into it and hide in it. As I was panting, I saw Himcham running pass me.

                                Taking a deep breath, I walk out of the alley as soon as I felt it was safe to come out. Walking the opposite way Himchan ran, I continue to walk. Slowly taking out my iPod, I saw 2 familiar persons. As I walk to them, I could see that they both were really happy.

“Is that you, Kris and Lay?” I ask as I appear in front of them.

“Yeah. You’re Lena, right?” A fragile guy, who I think is Lay, asks me. Nodding, I look at Kris, who was looking at me with a glare.

“Oh, sorry to disturb you guys. I hope you have a nice time together.” I said as I plug in m earphone before waving at them and walking away.

“Hyung, she looks like Mina.” I heard Lay’s voice said.

“Mina? My mom?” I ask as I turn around and walk back to Kris and Lay.

“N-Nothing.” Lay stutter as he shook his head.

“Where is my mom?” I said as I grab Lay’s hands.

“Let go of him.” Kris said as he yank Lay’s hands away from me and pull Lay into his embrace.

“Where is my mom?” I ask again as I try to calm down.

“Lena!!!” I heard an angelic voice behind me said.

“Baekhyun.” I said plainly even though I am happy to see him.

“Lena, calm down.” Baekhyun said as he spins me around to face him and place his hands on my shoulders and look at me in the eyes.

“Where’s my mom?” I said quietly as I look down and tears slowly began to fall out.

“Lena.” Baekhyun  said softly as he pull me into his arms and hug me.

“I miss her.” I whisper into his chest as I cover my face away from the world.

“I miss her too.” Baekhyun said softly as he drew circles around my back.

“Lena, who is Mina to you?” Kris ask me.

“My mom.” I said as I look up.

“Your mom?” Lay said in shook.

“Yes. She left us days ago.” I said as Baekhyun walk me over to a bench, where all of us can sit.

“Who are you guys to my mom anyways?” I ask as I look at Kris then Lay and last at Baekhyun.

“Uhm, you could say old friends.” Kris said as he look up into the sky and smile.

“If you are her old friends, shouldn’t you be old?” I ask.

“We are old.” Kris answer me.

“Yeah right.” I whisper under my breath.

“We are older than anyone.” A voice said behind me.

“What the heck??!!” I yelled out as I look behind to see serious faces from the brothers.

“Lena!!!” I heard 5 voices yelled out as a hand grab onto my wrist and pull me out of Baekhyun’s grip.

“Where have you been??!!” My dad yelled out as he face me.

“No where you need to know.” I said as I look away.

“Home!!! Right now!!!” My dad yelled out as he pull my wrist.

“Let me go!!!” I yelled out as I try to get the grip off.

“Let go of her!!!” I heard Baekhyun yelled out as his hand grabs my other wrist.

“You let go of her!!!” Himchan yelled out as he pull Baekhyun’s hands away.

“Baekhyun, let go of her.” Jenna said as she grab Baekhyun’s hands and held onto it.

“You let go of him!!!” I yelled out to Jenna.

“Take her home!!!” My dad said to Himchan.

“No!!!” I yelled out as Himchan drag me to the car with his parents.

“Himchan, let me go!!!” I said as he push me inside the car.

“No.” With a stern word, I became quiet. Knowing that he is very piss now, I think I should shut up. So on the way back home, there was an awkward silence. When we got home, Himchan once again drag me inside the house. Settling me down on sofa, he hand me the pen.

“No.”

“Sign it.” Himchan said softly.

“No.” I replied. At that moment, the door slam open, revealing a beat up Baekhyun with many guards around him, Exo and my parents. Not only that, but the guards were holding onto guns, pointing them at Exo.

“Baekhyun.” I whisper as they drag him inside.

“Lena, sign it or else I’ll kill them.” My dad said as Jenna’s eyes grew big.

“N-No, you wouldn’t.” I said as I shook my head.

“Yes, I will.” My dad said as he grab a gun and shot a bullet.

“Ahhh!!!” Chen shouted out as he held onto his bleeding shoulder.

“Dad!!!” I yelled out as I try to get out from my seat, only to get pull back by Himchan.

“Sign it.” My dad said sternly.

“Fine.” I said as a hot tear fill out. Shakily, I wrote down my signature.

“Lena, don’t.” Baekhyun said weakly.

“I’m sorry.”I said as I look away from them.

“Good girl.” I heard Jenna said.

“Okay, they both will get marry tomorrow. Everything is already prepared, even the dress. So please get ready. I’ll send you the information later.” Mrs. Kim said as she got up with Himchan and her husband.

“Thank you.” My dad and Jenna said as they led them out of the house.

“Lock them up.” My dad said once they close the door.

“Yes, sir.” The lead guard said as they all grab Exo and drags them away.

“Dad, why?” I whisper as I clutch my hands together.

“I’m sorry.” My dad said before walking out of the living into the master bedroom.

“He’s mine now.” Jenna said coldly before exiting the room and follow my dad, making me look up.

*Who’s yours? My dad is already yours. Who is it?* I thought as I look at her.

 

-----------------------------------

So, I have finally finish typing the story online. I might post up the other chapters later on today or tomorrow. There is a total of 8 chapter. Also, I might not do the Gayoon story due to the next competition. I hope this chapter is interesting!!! 

-littleocean