Chapter 4: Baekhyun VS Himchan

Damaged Love (Sequel of Unacceptable Love)

 

Lena’s POV…………

 

“You’re lying.” I said as I began to shake furiously.

“She’s not here anymore.” My dad said softly as he put his hand on my shoulders.

“Don’t. Touch. Me.” I gritted my teeth together as my hands form a fist.

                                Quickly removing his hands, I went up the stairs into the master bedroom, where my parents sleep. When I enter, what I saw was only my dad’s stuff and that ty woman’s stuff. Running to the closet, I open the door. In there, there was nothing that belongs to my mom. *She’s really gone.* I thought as I took a step backward.

“Little brat.” I heard a voice said from the doorway.

“What?” I ask as I look at the woman.

“Your stupid mother might be dead by now,” the woman said as she walks in, “She might have went after Kai.”

“Who the heck is Kai?” I ask as I look at her.

“What? You don’t know who Kai is?” The woman gasp.

“No and I am not planning to know.” I said as I walk pass her and went to my room, slamming the door close when I got in there.

                                Once I got in, I jump onto the bed and buried myself in blankets and pillows. As I was screaming into the pillows, tears began to fall. *Why? Why? Was it because of the argument?* I thought as I wipe my tears away. Just as I was about to fall asleep, a rock hit my window. Scaring the heck out of me, I slowly got up and walk to the window. Looking down, I saw Himchan looking up at me. He was waving for me to come down. I open my window and softly yell at him, “What the heck do you want?”

“Come down.” Himchan said.

“No.”

“Do you want me to come and get you?”

“………………..”

“I’m coming.”

“Wait!!! Don’t!!!” But I was too late, Himchan had already rang the doorbell.

“Is Hwang Lena here?” I heard Himchan said as I look down to see Himchan talking to my dad. Running down the stairs, I finally made it to the door.

“Lena, who is this?” I heard my dad said as he point to Himchan.

“A friend?” I ask as I send a death glare to Himchan.

“Can I borrow Lena?” Himchan ask as I send another glare at him.

“Why?” My dad ask as he look at me then Himchan.

“Oh honey, just let her go. She’ll be fine. We both still need our private time too.” The woman said as she kiss my dad. *Oh heck no. Not to my dad.*

                                Just as I was about to pull the woman away, Himchan wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me out the door.

“Let me go!!!” I yelled at him as I hit his arms.

“No.” Himchan said as he close the door with his feet.

“Himchan!!!” I yelled out once again.

“Lena!!! Calm down!!!” Himchan said as he finally come to a halt and back hug me. Finally, I stop struggling and hot tears began to fall endlessly.

“Lena,” Himchan said as he turn me to face him, “W-Why are you crying? Is it because of me?”

“I-It’s n-nothing.” I said as I cover my face.

“No, it have to be something.” Himchan said as he pull me into a big warm hug, blocking my face from the cold weather. “Let’s go sit.” Unable to reply, I just nod and walk along with Himchan to a bench. Once we sat down, I continue to cry again. After a while, my eyelids became heavy and my eyes slowly began to close.

 

No One’s POV……………

 

                                When Himchan felt Lena’s head fell on his shoulder, he smiles. For the first time in 8 years, he finally smiles openly. Hearing Lena’s soft snores was a great relief.

“Omo, that couple is so cute!!!” Himchan heard another couple said as they walk past Himchan and Lena.

                                Just as Himchan was about to lay his head on top of Lena’s, a figure appear. He was dress in all black. He was walking towards them. *He looks so familiar.* Himchan thought as he look at the guy.

“Himchan.” The guy voice came.

“Baekhyun?” Himchan ask as he look at Baekhyun.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun ask as he look Lena.

“Nothing that involves you.”

“I’m taking her home.”

“What?!!”

“I’m taking her.”

“No.”

“Do it the hard way then.”

                                With that, Baekhyun quickly punch Himchan and grab Lena’s shoulder so she won’t fall. When Himchan lands on the ground, Baekhyun quickly bends down and back carry Lena away. With a shouting Himchan behind them, Baekhyun began to run. In no time, they lost Himchan and ran to Lena’s house. When Baekhyun reach the house, he kicks the door until her parents open the door. When the door open, an angry but pretty woman open the door. Just as she was about to yell at Baekhyun, she stop, in shock that she just saw a beautiful looking guy in front of her.

“Who are you?” The woman said sweetly as she smiles.

“Someone.” Baekhyun said as he walk pass the woman and up the stairs, where Jiwook saw her daughter being carried by another guy.

“Where is Himchan?” Jiwook said as he stop Baekhyun.

“Somewhere. Where is her room?” Baekhyun ask as he look away from the stare he was gaining from Jiwook.

“In here.” Jiwook as he open the door.

“Thank you.” Baekhyun said as he walks in and shut the door with his feet.

                                Walking slowly to the bed, he turns around and sat on the bed and slowly let go off Lena, making her fall off his back onto the bed. Quickly getting up, he position Lena in a better position and pull the blanket up to her neck. After doing that, Baekhyun carefully sat next to Lena and began to trace Lena’s face with his eyes. Just when Baekhyun was just about to finish tracing her, a voice interrupted him as the door open, “Yah!!!! Baekhyun, who do you think you are??!!!”

                                Turning around, Baekhyun saw Himchan glaring at him. Quickly running to Baekhyun, Himchan send a punch to Baekhyun. But with quick reflexes, Baekhyun was able to dodge the punch.

“Himchan!!!” Jiwook voice came as he came in between them both. “Stop!!!”

“Move!!!” Himchan said as he struggle against Jiwook.

“Everyone downstairs right now!!!” The woman earlier yelled out as she point towards the stairs.

“Baekhyun? What are you doing here?” A soft voice interrupts them as they all turn toward the voice. It was Lena. She was awake.

“Lena, stay here.” Jiwook said sternly as he grab Baekhyun’s and Himchan’s collar and drag them out, closing the door too. With that, Lena fell back onto the bed and tries to sleep again.

 

Downstairs...........

 

“You both get out.” Jiwook said harshly as he push them out the house.

“Come back whenever you turn into a better person.” With that the door slams close, leaving Baekhyun and Himchan out in the cold.  

“You. Better. Stay. Away. From. Her.” Himchan gritted through his teeth before he got up and walk away.

                                With nothing to do but return “home”, Baekhyun left. 

 

 

-----------------------------------

So sorry for the late update!!! I hope this chapter is good. I will try to post a new chapter later if I have time. These days I have been very busy due to dance practice for the Hmong New Year and other important things. I will be posting a new story later on next week that is about Actor Lee Jong Suk and 4Minute's Gayoon. The story I am going to post up was suppose to be for a competition but was cancel, but since I already started on it, I might as will finish it and post it. Next week, there will also be a new writing competition that I will be part of too!!! I am so stress!!!!

-littleocean