Chapter 5: What??!!!

Damaged Love (Sequel of Unacceptable Love)

 

Lena’s POV…........

 

                                As I was turning and tossing around my bed, the sunlight invaded my room as someone opens the curtain. Slightly opening my eyes, I saw my dad looking at me with a smile.

“Good morning,  my little girl.” My dad said as he pat my head. Still angry at him from yesterday, I turn away from him and cover my face.

“Awww, don’t be like that.” My dad said.

“Go away.” My voice muffled through the pillows.

“Come on, get up. You have school today.” My dad said as he got up and left the room.

                                Finally able to breathe, I uncover my face and got up. Walking slowly to my closet, I took out my uniform and went to the bathroom to get ready. After getting ready for 20 minutes, I finally came out and went downstairs. When I got down there, I heard laughter and unfamiliar voices.

“Mr. Kim, you are funny as always.” A voice said as laughter once again full the living room.

“Ahh, here comes Lena, our only daughter.” My dad said as he got up and pull me towards the 2 strangers on the sofa.

“Beautiful as you said.” The woman stranger said as she smiles at me.

“Thank you.” I said as I bow a little.

“And she is sure respectful, unlike the others.” The guy stranger said as he smiles too.

“Sorry to interrupt you, but I have to get going to school.” I said politely as I bow and made my way out.

“I would love her……………………..” Unable to hear anything else since the door closed, I made my way to school. As I was walking to school, a motorcycle stops next to me. Looking suspiciously at the owner of the motorcycle, he turn to me and lift up his helmet, showing his face.

“B-Baekhyun?” I said as I look at him.

“Lets go.” Baekhyun said as he pull my wrist towards him. “Put this on and get on. We need to get to school.”

“Okay.” I said as I grab the helmet and put it on. After putting it on, I sat on the motorcycle and began to look around for a place to place my hands. Hearing a chuckle from Baekhyun, he took my hands and place them around his waist.

“Hold on tight.” With that he began to make his way to school.

                                After a few minutes, we made it to school safety. As we both were walking to our first class, a lot of people were looking at us and whispering about us.

“Why is she always near Baekhyun oppa?”

“Where Himchan?”

“That is a .”

*Oh heck to the no.* I thought as I turn my head to the owner of the last comment. Slowly making my way to her, I curl my hand into a fist. Just as I was about to raise my hand, a hand stops me.

“It’s okay. Lets go.” I heard Baekhyun whisper into my ear before he pull my wrist and pull me out of the hallway.

                                As we were walking to our classroom, we pass a very familiar looking room. *Oh, it’s that room. The room where Himchan tried to me. The room where Baekhyun kiss me……………* I thought as a big blush crawl up on my face.

“Blushing again?” A voice startled me as I slightly jump.

“Cute.” Baekhyun said to me as he smile lightly at me. *That smile is so pretty.* I thought as my heart skips a beat.

“Miss. Lena, please go to the office. I repeat. Miss. Lena, please go to the office.” The speaker said throughout the whole school as I stop and look towards the office.

“You can go ahead.” I said to Baekhyun as I slide my wrist out of his grip.

“Okay.” Baekhyun said as he continues his way to first period.

*I wanted him to come with me.* I thought as I look at his back. Slowly dragging my feet to the office, I saw Chanyeol, Sehun, and 8 other guys sitting on the ground with their arms up. *Ouch.*

“What are you guys doing?” I ask them as I look at Chanyeol, who was looking at me in shock.

“Uhm, we kind of got in trouble.” Chanyeol said as he pouts cutely. “These are my brothers, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Tao, Luhan, Suho, D.O., and as you know Sehun and Baekhyun are also my brothers.” As I was slowly scanning their faces, I could see that all of their faces were pale, like they just saw a ghost.

“If Baekhyun was your brother, why isn't he here?” I ask as I look away from them.

“Oh, he wasn’t part of it. He rather wonder off at night.” Sehun said as Chanyeol nod his head.

“Okay, it was nice seeing you guys. I need to go inside the office.” I said as I wave at them. After waving at them, I opening the door. Inside the office was my dad and the woman. They were smiling.

“Lena, we are here to pick you up. We have important things to go over.” My dad said as he got up and shakes hand with the Secretary, before walking towards me with the woman by his side.

“Whatever.” I said as I walk out of the office.

                                When we got inside the car, I was seated in the backseat. With my dad and the woman in the front, they were being cheesy. During the car ride, there was only laughter to be heard. *My head.* I thought as I was getting dizzy.

“We are here.” My dad said as he park the car and got out. As we were walking silently to the front door, I notice there were also shoes on the porch. Slowly going inside the house, I heard laughter. Soon my dad was in the living room, where all the laughter was coming from.

“Stand up straight. Be polite.” The woman said as she pokes my back to arch my back so it would be straight.

“Who are you to tell me what to do?” I said as I turn towards her.

“Your step mother, Jenna.” Jenna said as she fake smile at me.

“You are not-“

“Lena, please come here.” I heard my dad said as he motion for me to come inside the living room. Walking slowly into the room, I saw the same man and woman this morning and also Himchan??!!

“Lena, this is Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Come sit here.” My dad said as he pat on the space between him and Jenna. After sitting down, my dad began to talk, “So we are all here to make an arrangement. To make our business get bigger, we have to come together somehow and expand our business. So me and Jenna decided that we should arrange a marriage for Himchan and Lena.”

 

-----------------------------------

Double update!!! Is it finally getting interesting?

-littleocean