Dream, nightmare or reality?

My lost girlfriend

Minhyuk and Luna had been walking ever since they were ready to go. Purposely eating more than enough to be able to walk a long distance. As they were walking Minhyuk started to think again about what the old lady had said to them. Was, it actually the truth or really a silly joke. Something his friends would’ve thought, just to scare him –Just because he tells everyone he isn’t fast scared-. He looked up as he suddenly felt a pinch on his cheek. Minhyuk looked at Luna as he blinked a few times with his eyes.

‘You should listen when someone is talking, where were you with your thoughts?’

Luna asked, As he had her eyes on her boyfriend. Minhyuk cleared his throat as he decided to speak.

‘I just… Keep on thinking about that old lady. She seemed like speaking the truth. But I don’t see what actually could go wrong or something.’

Minhyuk answered as he puffed his cheeks softly. Not really liking the idea of that old lady.

‘Don’t worry, I don’t think something would happen. Perhaps she was just crazy or likes to scare people off since she lives there.’

‘Hmmm~..Could be’

Mihyuk said on the statement Luna made. Perhaps it just was a list from the old lady. Hoping Luna was right, well till so far. His girlfriend had been always right…

 

 

 

 

Minhyuk sat straight in bed. Pulling up his legs as he looked around. He blinked a few times. “A dream.. Just.. a .. dream.” He told himself. Looking at the time on his phone. 2:00AM. He slowly stood up as he walked to the bathroom. Why, did he woke up like it was a nightmare? It didn’t felt like it. As he was in the bathroom. He washed his face with cold water. Suddenly hearing someone humming. It sounded like Luna was hear. He straightened his back and looked around.

‘Luna~?’

As he didn’t heard anything. He shook his head. He probable was just imagining things. He drank some water from the tab and turned around. Almost jumping up as he saw Eunkwang standing in front of him with a worried face.

‘Are you okay, Minhyukkie?’

He nodded directly.

‘Just.. a weird dream.’

Minhyuk answered as he walked with eunkwang back to the bedroom. He lay down back in his bed as he stared to the bed above him. He sighed.. Not wanting to sleep. Knowing his dream, will continue. Though after some staring into the nothing he fell asleep again.

 

 

 

 

As Luna and Minhyuk were walking, they looked downwards for a second. He blinked a few times

‘I heard that from here to down there where the people are walking.. is 4 meters.’

Minhyuk said when he looked at Luna who smiled soft as she nodded once.

‘Lets jump!. We have to follow that path anyway.’

‘YAH!, it will hurt you~.’

‘I was just joking, Oppa~.’

Luna chuckled as she showed her angel-like smile. Which made Minhyuk smile and starting walking again. But he kept cautious on where he walked. Further with Luna. Just as he noticed that the path they had taken was a bit more dangerous than he actually had expected. He heard Luna.

‘Maybe we should’ve taken an another path.’

He looked at Luna and nodded a few times, which made him almost losing his balance. Luckily, being able to walk further. Looking at his feet and looked up as he heard some sounds like rocks were getting loose. Just as he wanted to turn around to look where it came from. He couldn’t see Luna anymore. He widened his eyes as soon he looked downwards.

 

 

 

Just on that moment. Minhyuk shot up. Tears filling his sleepy eyes. Just on that moment, Eunkwang stared at him with once again a worried expression on his face.

‘Breakfast is ready.’

Eunkwang said soft, which Minhyuk replied by a nod. Minhyuk walked with Eunkwang to the living room. Sitting by the dining table as he looked at the staring fellow members.

‘Don’t worry, I am fine~.’

Minhyuk said before even waiting for a question if he was fine. It was easily shown by the faces they all wanted to ask the same thing. If he was okay. After Minhyuk took a bite, he laid stared at his food.

‘I miss her’

Minhyuk said soft as he still stared to the food, sighing once as he ate further.

‘Hyung~, you know you don’t need to go there. They are able to understand it.’

Sungjae said. Trying to comfort his friend. Minhyuk looked at Sungjae, he knew it. But he didn’t wanted to stay home. It would only make him more think about everything he wanted to forget so much.

‘I have to.’

Minhyuk said, silently eating further. Getting up and headed to the bathroom, to take a long warm shower. As soon he did he closed his eyes.

 

 

 

Minhyuk sat in the ambulance, holding Luna’s cold hand as he stared at her. Feeling lots of guilt. Knowing he should’ve listened to the older lady yesterday. But he didn’t.

‘I am so sorry, I should’ve keep a better eye on you.’

Minhyuk stuttered. Which made Luna smiling soft yet painful.

‘You had.’

Luna answered softly as she softly squeezed in Minhyuk’s hand as she closed her eyes. Minhyuk bit his lower lip. Even tho hearing her saying he had done what he could. He didn’t felt like it. Knowing that if he had seen her falling down or knew that the path wasn’t strong enough anymore. He would’ve taken an another way or had found an another way to prevent her from falling. Minhyuk kept holding Luna’s hand as the ambulance kept on driving.

 

At the hospital, Luna had been brought to the emergency-room directly. Minhyuk sat down at the waiting room as he waited for the anyone to come to him… just someone who would tell him how Luna was doing.

‘Mr. Lee?’

A doctor said after a rather long time. –Which took centuries for Minhyuk.- Made Minhyuk looking up to the doctor as he wanted stood up.

‘Is.. there any news?’

Minhyuk asked as he looked at the doctor.