Any time soon

The second heart

Seriously, guys? Couple shirts? AGAIN????? Don't be too obvious^^

*****************************************************************************************************************

An hour till class would start. The biology classroom was empty and the only noise was coming from the tapping of my fingers against the hard surface of the table. I had woken up a bit to early from strange dream I had and my father offered to take me to school. I didn't want to come to school this early but it's not like I could decline. I swear I heard the clock ticking. It bothered me. Wouldn't it be a distraction during tests? 

I took a random seat considering I didn't have a official now. I was just silently prayong that it wasn't the place of some macho man who could kill me in one second to take what rightfully belonged to him. To tell the truth I was hoping to find a teacher when I came here but there was no sign of him or her.

I forgot "Never let me go" as well. And for that, my dear friend , I was willing to kill myself. Cause I had no other way to kill time.

I don't know what was that sudden idea that hit me in the head but I decided to go for a walk. 

Walk, n  - the act or an instance of walking

Walk, v - to move along or travel on foot at a moderate rate; advance in such a manner that at least one foot is always on the ground

Yes, I decided to do a physical activity. Which actually happened very rarely.

The halls filled with extremely hot air and judging from the argument that I overheard coming from the teacher's office, the AC system broke last night. I made a legal U-turn and proceeded towards the exit. The air outside was fresh and the wind was actually very pleasant. I started going around the school. 

I was surprised to find out that this school had a tennis court and a house that said Indoor Swimming Pool on it. This in turn made me wonder how much my parents payed for my study in this school.

And when I turned the corner I came face to face with the soccer field. And that was the red light. The stop signal. "Kibum-hyung, the soccer team – which, may I let you know, I am a part of – is going to a sushi bar to celebrate the coming of new members."

I coyld see the soccer team members - all matched in bright blue t-shirts - practicing only 10 meters away. With my vision I couldn't recognise the faces but the oh-so familiar bundle of red hair just couldn't not catch my eye.

I stood there for around 10 seconds thinking of what to do next. The team was busy ( and I found it very admirable that they even practiced in the morning ). I could probably easily walk right by the field without being noticed by the bundle of sunshine and happiness named Taemin. But then again considering my previous encounters with the boy he probably had the sight of a hawk.

I have always found mentally arguing with myself amusing. Perhaps too amusing as I didn't even noticethe soccer ball spinning towards me and missing my head by perhaps only a centimeter. I quickly turned around to look at the black and white unidentified flying object.

"Ya~ Kick the ball!!" - a low voice called in a not very nice way.

"THE BALL~ PLEASE!!!" - Th second voice was much nicer but sounder too familiar for me to actually enjoy the moment.

I picked up the ball thanling god it wassn't dirty and threw it as far as I could. I mentally clapped myself - it was only 2 meters away from the closest member. Wait..... Oh, Crap....

"Kibum-hyung^^!!!!!" - Taemin kicked the ball to one of his teammates, ran up to me and pulled me into a bear hug. His face was somewhere near my neck as I could feel his breath. My head was rather comfortably but awkwardly placed on the younger's shouled. I was facing the members who were all basically giving me the WTF look. I recognised so familiarfaces..... Cookieguy-shi..... Jonghun-shi.....Joon-shi..... The guy that pushed me into a locker yesterday. A minute later when Taemin was still buried in the crook of my neck a few soccer players started screaming Taemin's name which seemed to have woken him up. He untangled his arms from me and smiled - "Hyung, did you come to watch me play soccer?" - He asked innocently. 0_0. - "I just knew it!!! Come!!! You can watch me play^^" - And before i could object or in the matter of fact process the info that had been thrown at me, I was being dragged to the side of the field and pushed lightly on to the ground.

"Just 10 minutes.... Itwon't take long, I promise" - Taeminpulled of his best puppy eyes and suddenly the boy didn't annoy me as much as before. I nodded and he let out a happy yelp before winking and leaving.

In the distance I could see Taemin explaining smth to his teammates and pointing from time to time at me. Some nodded, some rolled their eyes but everyone continued their practice anyway. While studiying each of the members' faces ( as much as my vision allowed me ) I locked eyes with Cookieguy. Usually I would look away but this time we both stayed locked on each other. He smiled lightly and did a small awkward wave. I returned it with a curt nod but that seemed to satisfy him. Suddenly a ball hit his head and he started yelling at his teammate ready to start throwing punches if needed the otherguy just laughed and patted Cookieguy on the shoulder.

......

It's really annoying how I can't even remember my name.

The practice ended after 10 minutes just like Taemin promised. Tp tell the truth I was surprised at how good the team actually was. I didn't like sports but my dad.... He was a crazy fan. So basically I grew up on soccer games and could tell when someone was good. Taemin especially awed me. He was fast and swift yet you could tell that he thought about every single move he made. Cookieguy was pretty good too. Perghaps a bit to irrational at times but he definetely knew a few cool tricks.

I sighned to myself thinking that it was pathetic how much I knew about a thing I didn't like.

Taemin right after ran up to me, pulled me up and dragged me to the remaining team. Some had already left for their.... showers I presume but 4 were still standing waiting for.... Taemin and I?

This is not the group of people I want to be friends with..... Most definetely....

Out of the 4 guys I recognised 3: Cookieguy, Joon and Jonghun. The fourth was the fisrt to introduce himself.

"Hell, My name is Lee Jinki^^ But call me Onew please...... actually Onew-hyung cause I am a senior" - He smiled one of the sweetest smiles I have seen along with Taemin's. Suddenly he pointed at Taemin - "Oh, and this Mushroom is my younger brother...." - Go figure about their smiles being equally amazing - "And he can't stop talking about you." - Taemin flushed a deep red before smacking Onew on the head.

Both started bickering and I couldn't believe that right now I was watching something that before had only the chance to see in movies - a brotherly fight.

"I am Joon.... But we sorta already met" - Joon scratched his head and I nodded - "Well, I gotta go hitthe showers...." - And he was gone. Poof and gone.....

"I'm Jonghun.... and you are Seunghyun's friend..... Next time you see him tell him I said 'soon'" - And he picked up his bag and walked of as well leaving me and Cookie boy alone.... well not counting the Lee kids who seemed to be.... preoccupied.

"Well, and you already know who I am..." - Not a clue.... But I nodded nonetheless - "And my name is...?" - Crap. I opened my mouth and closed it again... He chuckled - "Jong-hyun.... Do you have a pen?"

I furrowed my eybrows but opened my bag anyways. the pencilcase had tons of crap in it to e honest.... But I managed to find a pen anyways. I handed it to him. He - Jonghyun - opened it and examined before pulling my left arm towards him and writing something. I was trying hard not to smile but it did tickle. When he was done he examined my arm and let it go, handing the pen as well.

I looked at my arm only to find "Jonghyun" written on it.

0_0

0_0

0_0

What the heck?

I looked at him waiting for an explanation. Jonghyun just smiled.

"Don'r forget anymore" - He picked up his bag and towel before turning to Onew and Taemin - "Guys, I'm skipping today." He send one last wave to me before walking odd towards the fence and swiftly jumping over it.

Onew and Taemin seemed to calm down afterthe statement and the younger quickly started pulling me toward the school. He seemed rather upset mumbling "Don't listen to what that maniac says".

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was last period and I was staring out the window absentmindenly. NeitherSeunghyun nor Minhwan were in my lasses today and it slightly depressed me. On the other hand Joon managed to saeve me a seat in every sigle class we were in together which ironically was all 4 classes today. Minho seemed gone the whole day as I didn't see him anywhere. Although maybe he was just avoiding me.

The bell rang and the whole class rushed outside excited to get out of school. I just lazily packed my bag. It's not like I was in a hurry.

Before putting the beg over my shoulder i traced my fingers overthe black letters on my hand. Then I took out a sanitary napkin and erased the word.

I smiled when the job was done before heading home.

It's not like I will be forgetting his name any time soon.

*************************************************************************************

Sorry about not updating in a REALLY looooooooong time. And for the mistakes. And for lack of Jongkey....

Just sorry..