Ask him yourself

The second heart

 

"Hey!"

I stooped dead...... The voice was familiar.

"Hey, Kibum-shi!!!!"

I turned around. The window rolled down and a familiar head popped out.

"J-joon-shi......?"

Joon smiled and waved. I slowly took a small step forward but still kept my distance.

"What are you doing here all by yourself....? It's dangerous......" - Joon motioned to the empty street.

"No.... It's fi-...."

"And it's cold too......" - Was he even listening to me??? - "Ah! How bout we give you a ride??"

We? Suddenly I realised that Joon was  in the passenger seat. I bend down a little and caught a glimpse of a familiar face - Jonghyun. My hand unconciously found its way to my left arm.

"Ani... That is not neccessary...."

"Key! We insist......."

"Ani.... It's fine" - Suddenly Jonghyun stepped out of the car and made its way around it over to my side. He opened the door and motioned me to get in. I glanced at Joon who gave me a semi-reassuring smile and got in. Jonghyun closed the door.

I sat in the car awkwardly. I felt the air become more tense by the second. Joon didn't seem to notice that  as he turned to face me.

"How's Minho? - I wanted to facepalm or just dissapear but I remained a poker face and looked into Joon's eyes. He lloked eager to hear the answer.

Well..... That makes one of us.

"He's okay....."

Joon nodded his head and then stole a glance at Jonghyun. They locked eyes and Jonghyun nodded. Joon then turned back to me and his face grew serious.

"Key...... Can I tell you something?" - Joon visibly gulped but suddenly Jonghyun started driving and Joon was slightly knocked into the window. 

"Yah!!! Jonghyun!!!!! What the hell.... Warn when you drive!!!!"

"Not my problem..."

Joon snorted and muttered something along the lines of "ignorant " after which he turned back to me.

"So anyway..... what were we talking about?"

"Dunno...... You wanted to s-"

"Ah! Yeah-yeah-yeah-yaeh! I have something to tell you.... It concerns Minho-shi...." - I raised an eyebrow. - "Key..... we are your friends, right? Right~ We want the best for you, right? Right~ We want you to be safe, right? Right~....."

"Where is this going?" - I slightly narrowed my eyes and stole a glance at the rear view mirror only to catch Jonghyun's eyes on me before he swiftly turned his focus back on the road.

"The point is..... It's not of our business but we are not sure Choi Minho is safe....." - I raised an eyebrow and breathed out. So far Minho seemed like the only person who was "safe".

"Key.... We can't judge him but please understand..... he has done some pretty bad things in the past....."

"Like what?"

Joon snuck a glance at Jonghyun who nodded for him to continue.

"In his freshman year.... he beat up a boy and almost strangled him....."

I am not sure if my eyes widened or not but I was definitely surprised. Minho was one of the most gentle creatures at our zoo.

"That's im-"

"Wait.... I am not done yet..... The boy he beat up...... was his best friend......" - I opened my mouth again but Joon just kept talking. - "We are in no position to tell you what to do..... but we wanted to make sure you knew who you are dealing with....." - Joon smiled apologetically and Jonghyun sis a curt nod.

I looked out the window. Joon eyed me but then turned to face the front.

No way in hell am I believing them.

"You can ask him yourself if you think those are just stupid rummors." - I was surprised at the voice. Jonghyun.

Our eyes locked through the rear view window.

"He doesn't seem like the type to lie anyway......" - Jonghyun raised an eyebrow as if challenging me.

I broke the the contact when I looked down.

You can ask him yourself if you think those are just stupid rummors

********************************************************************************************************************

 

Some of you were pretty upset that Joon appeared in the last chapter. So I had to make sure I update this chapter as fast as possible ( trust me I barely had time before ) Joon is too young to drive anyway..... :P

There will be a small jongkey moment in the next chapter^^

Please wait and believe in me^^