002

24 Hours Watching You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 002;

                a day.

 

"ONE MORE TIME!!!" the dance trainer yelled at the group. Yumi sighed but she get to her position and repeat the dance all over again from the start. 

It has been a week since Yumi moved to Korea and the very next day after she arrived, she started her training day. She had to admit it that this is harder than she thought. The first day of training, she was placed in a group of five girls. The acting leader is a girl called Jung Siah, she's the most senior among all of us, she already trained for more than 4 years now, she doesn't talk much, but she has a sharp eyes and once she looked at you, it feels like she just threw a knife right into your head, she's definitely the leader. The other four is Han Eunjoo, Hong Jinri, Min Seol and Lee Hana. The four of them are basically an item, always together wherever they go. Eunjoo and Jinri trained for more than 2 years now, followed by Seol and Hana, they trained for about a year now. 

The first day Yumi met all of them, she immediately felt that the 4 of them hate her for no reason. She did tried to talk to Siah, the leader, but she simply ignored her. Siah is always alone, she doesn't seems like she's attached to the 4 of them but they followed Siah's words and command as a leader. Yumi is always alone too, Suzu doesn't have a morning schedule, the same goes with the other 2 trainees who live in the same apartment with her, Brenda from Thailand and Li Xia from China. Suzu has a part-time job and she will not go to training center until evening, while Brenda and Li Xia must go to school. Yumi is the only one at the apartment with morning training schedule. 

The song stopped. They all stopped dancing, sitting on the floor, trying to catch their breath. They are tired from repeating the same dance for more than ten times without any rest. 

"Are you guys tired???" the dance trainer asked. They all stood in a second, "NO!" what is this? Military school or what? Yumi thought. 

"Great! Because when you debuted later, IF you got the chance, you will dance non-stop for countless of times! So, this is nothing! Go ask Girls Generation or even SHINee, this training is not even near than the real one!" 

"Yes!" 

"Okay, class dismissed! See you guys in 2 days~" the dance trainer left the room after she's finally satisfied with almost killing the students. 

Yumi went to grab her bag, she can't wait to go home now. She trained non stop everyday even though today is actually freaking sunday. SUNDAY!! for pete's sake! She only had one class today, but how can they make them practice on Sunday? The only break she got is tomorrow, only on Monday. It's perfect actually, she always complains about how she's too lazy to go to school on Monday, but now she's not that grateful either because she had class on Sunday. She can't wait to be home and sleep for the rest of the day. 

"Bye Siah eonnie" she waved at her, she only nodded her head without even glancing at her. She leave the dance room and found the gang standing outside or to be exact, maybe waiting for her. 

Yumi bowed at them. One thing that she learn about Korea is bow! Bow! and bow! Bow to someone older than you. Bow to someone who is more senior than you. Bow to someone with a higher position than yours. In this case, because the gang trained longer than her, and they are her senior, BOW!

"Where are you going?" Eunjoo asked. 

"Er, I'm going home." 

"You sure? Are you not going to see that old man Kim? I heard he's the one who give you a pass?" 

"What?" 

Seol stepped in, "we knew. You are not even that pretty, you don't dance that well or sing so awesome as hell, but you passed the audition? Did you flirt with that old man Kim? huh?

Yumi could laugh right there and right now, snapped back at them for accusing her but she did not. "I don't know what you are talking about" 

"Don't-" Seol frozed suddenly. Yumi turned her head around and found Siah stood there at the door with her cold eyes. 

"Stop it and leave her alone!" 

The gang took a last glance at Yumi before the four of them leaving. Siah entered the dance room back and close the door. Yumi was about the open the door when she heard a music playing, the music they have been dancing all week. She hesitate for a while and decided not to open the door, she could thanked her next time for saving her . 

She left the training center when she found Kris was about to leave too. He's wearing a white t-shirt (ugh, guys in white t-shirt >.<) and half of his face covered with black mask. But Yumi still could recognize him, even if he covered his whole face she's sure she would recognize him right away especially with his blonde hair stood out so much. After knowing him for about a week now, he is actually quite popular among girls. Not that kind of popular because of his handsome face, but because he help people without thinking twice and kind to everyone. 

"Hey, dance class?" he asked. 

"How did you know?" 

He pointed his finger up and down, "you sweat all over from down to top, what else if not dance class?" 

Yumi touched her forehead, she was planning to wipe the sweat with the back of her hand when Kris handed her his towel from his bag, "Use this, it's clean"

"thanks" she wiped her sweat with his towel, "I forgot to bring my own towel." she hang the towel around her neck after she's done as they walked back to the apartment. 

"So you are planning to leave like that?" Kris asked.

she shook her head, "no, I was planning to jog back home. People will think I sweat because of jogging" 

"You cute" 

"what? it's not cute, it's gross" oh my god, he said I'm cute!!! she literally squealing inside. 

He shrugged, "well, I think it's kinda cute. No girls would do that" 

She didn't reply to that. She doesn't know what to answer. Inside her brain, she is writing a big note to bring a towel and wash the towels she used before. Problem of living without a mother, no one would come asking for laundry. She had to do her own laundry. 

They walked in silence. She can't really see his expression because he covered half of his face with mask. 

"Tao!" he suddenly called someone. 

A guy wearing an all black clothes was sitting on a chair in front of a mini market near the apartment. He didn't smile nor called back Kris, he just looked at him expressionless as Kris approach him. Yumi followed closely behind Kris. She never met this guy called Tao before and she's sure she never saw his name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter