24 Hours Watching You

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

When I saw you for the first time, Faith told me to watch you from time to time, because you are mine. Only mine. 

— Hwang Zi Tao

Foreword

 

RATED M for VIOLENCE

 

She looked at her own reflection in the mirror. No, she's not looking at herself. Instead she's using the mirror to watch the man wearing an all black clothes, with a black mask, and black hat. There is nothing wrong with her, it's not like she's paranoid... wait she is. That man has been following her for about a week. She thought it was a coincidence, but no coincidence happen for a week!

She shoved her mirror back to her bag in panic and turned around to found that man pretending to read a magazine. But his eyes is not on the magazine, elsewhere, she is the rabbbit and she is his prey, the tiger's prey. 

She took the opportunity to run away from that guy as fast as she can. But she's not that athletic, she can hear his footsteps behind her. Everytime she take a step away from him, he is 2 step closer to her. She bumped into a drunk guy, she quickly bow to that guy and continue to ran again even though she knew if that drunk guy doesn’t look so happy at all. She doesn't care about that drunk guy right now, her life is way more important. Who is that all black man? Why he always follow her everywhere? All those questions keep popping out from her head.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed her arms and pulled her into a dark alley. She freeze there, she lifted her head up to see the person. It was a tall guy with blonde hair with piercings. She sighed in relieved when she realized who it is.

The guy wrapped his arms around her to protect her. She lean her head on his chest to hear his heart beating. She feels safe now. That guy put his chin on her head, her height is just right for him to placed his chin on her head, “are you okay?” he asked.

She nodded, “I’m fine Kris, don’t worry” that was a lie. A giant one. She was scared as hell. 

The man in all black stopped in front of the alley, looking for her. Kris quickly pinned her to the wall and covered her. They stay in the same position for one minute just to make sure if that guy come to check again. “He’s gone” Kris said. She sighed in relieved again, “let’s go, we should go now.” 

 

 

 

Authors note: Purely my imaginations. This is the long version of the one shot, few weeks ago I won a fanfic contest and this is the story, I just write the long version one. 

If you see my poster, the author is SKYLIMIT. well, just to inform you, SKYLIMIT and KAIYEE is the same person, I changed my username from SKYLIMIT to KAIYEE. I don't want people to missunderstood this, and tell everyone if I steal skylimit's poster. Because SKYLIMIT and KAIYEE is the same person, it's me :D

Credits: Park Min Mi @ Artision

 

Check out my other stories (Just click the picture)

 

 


 

Please do not copy/printing this story in any way without my permission. I own the plot & my OC(s)

Kaiyee.