001

24 Hours Watching You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 001;

                dream

 

It is summer when she arrived in Seoul, South Korea for the first time. The burning sun above her head, like the sun trying to burn her, melting her, and killing her. But she won't let the sun do that to her. No, not now when she finally proving everyone that she did it and her dream isn't that stupid and dumb. It is realistic for her, it is what she wanted to do for the rest of her life. She can't understand why people are being short minded, why not dream big and escape while you still can? That's what she did right now, escape from her city trying to catch her dream. 

"Miss Liu" 

She stopped pushing her trolley with 2 of her luggage and a box with bunch of her stuffs that doesn't fit anymore in her luggage. She looked at the man calling her name, scanning him from above to the top. He's around 20 years old, thin but tall, but he's almost bald. But she's sure he's probably around 20 something. "Manager Choi?" she asked. The man nodded and take over her trolley, pushing her trolley towards the parking area before she could say anything or even bow to him. He definitely annoyed at her, waiting for her at the airport.

"I think I already emailed you, not to bring too many stuffs?" he's totally annoyed, she thought. She did receive the email, they told her not to bring too many stuffs since they will mostly provide her with everything. But being a girl, she's in a big dilemma of what to bring and what not. Plus her mother keep nagging her to bring un-necessary stuffs with her too and when she ask her why, she simply answered " just trust your mother, I know what you need." So, the two luggage was actually hers with all her stuffs she wanted to bring along to Korea, while the other one is what her mother think she needed the most. Oh, and a box filled with food her mother packed just for her, "call me if you need more, I will gladly ship them to you." 

"I'm so sorry, but-" the manager cut her off, "I don't care with your but." She rolled her eyes behind him, behind his back. 

When they finally reach his car, he throw her luggage to the trunk, literally throwing them. She hurriedly grabbed the box from the trolley and placed it gently inside the trunk. It's food after all, she can't let him throw the food into the trunk just like a luggage. He doesn't seem to care because he left and get into the car to turn on the engine. She sighed, telling herself to calm down before she snapped at him which is the last thing she wished for. She shut the trunk and get into the car, at the backseat. When she was about to close the door, he looked at her, "yah, I am not your driver. Front seat, now." 

She nodded and hurriedly move to the front seat with his eyes looking at her. "Did you know how to speak? I heard you speak 3 languages, but you can't even say yes?" he suddenly snapped at her. "Yes, manager Choi" 

He cursed at the wind while driving all the way through Seoul. Cursing something in Korean, which she didn't understand. She speak 3 languages, English, Japanese, and Korea. But she is not that updated with the Korean cursing dictionary. Her family moves a lot when she was a kid, she's American but she was born in Japan. She live in Japan for the first 7 years of her life, then they moved to Korea for about 3 years, and they moved back to United States when she was around 10 years old until a month ago. She wanted to be a singer when she was 15, everyone think as if she is insane at that time, saying she is still a kid and she will wish a different dream later on. But after a year, her dream remain the same. At late 17, she join the SM Audition with a help from her friend, did the audition and she passed. They ask her when will she ready to start her training, after graduating from high school she decided to move to Korea to follow her dream. 

She feels awesome, while her friends struggling to find something they wanted to do for their own life, here she is flying across the ocean just to catch her small dream, escaping from the city while her friends were too scared to leave their own little circle from their own safety zone to escape to the world. She feels like she is very cool right now. Indeed, you are very cool Yumi Liu. 

They arrived at the SM training building, the manager told her to leave the baggage in the trunk, she need to do some paper before she go to her apartment provided by SM special for their trainees from abroad. He simply left her at the administration area and gone like the wind. The administration staff helped her to fill the paper, explaining every single detail. She will receive a bank account under her name, she will also received monthly allowance transferred to that account. The amount isn't much, just enough. She will also live in an apartment with other 3 trainees, sharing a room with 1 of them. She also received her training schedule, the staff said she got the morning until afternoon section because she had no other schedule like school or work, but told her to come to the administration if she had school or work to change the schedule. She finished everything and signed the paper. 

"Is she done?" Manager Choi came not long after that. The staff said yes and told him the apartment I will be staying at. "Ha, I seriously had a lot of jobs to do"

He looked around when his eyes stopped, "Kris!" he called a guy with a blonde hair, definitely not his real hair color. "Yes, manager Choi?" 

The manager handed the blonde guy his car key, "she live in below yours, help her with her stuffs, show her the apartment. I had a lot of things to do." "eh?" the blonde guy ask him, "why me?" Manager Choi ignore him and give him a pat, "leave the car key at the receptionist" and he left. 

After he's finally gone, "woah, so un-responsible!" she said in low voice, the blonde guy seems to hear that. He extend his hand to her, "Wu Yi Fan, but call me Kris." She shake his hand, "Yumi Liu." She finally looked at hid face, and she like his face the second she looked at him. It's not a very friendly face, a little bit cold when he's not smiling, but warm. His brows is making her crazy. 

"Urm, let's go and get your stuffs" he awkwardly said. "Yeah, I'm sorry that you need to do this" 

"No worries, that's my job" 

"Are you a manager too? Like him? Are you his junior?"

He laughed, and she swear that is the most melodious laugh she ever heard. "No, I am a trainee too. I live in the same apartment as yours, to be exact above your soon to be apartment." 

"ooh..." 

He open the trunk and get a little bit shocked, "all of this are yours?" he asked. She nodded with a big grin, "sorry..." 

"You don't look sorry at all" he said. She was expecting him to be mad or what, but he grabbed her luggage and handed one of the luggage to her, "You take that, I will take other one and the box." where is the well, if there is a well around here,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter