The Judgement

Labyrinth of the Past

~ Chapter 4 ~
“The Judgement”

 

“Yabu san. Please take a seat.” Johnny sama said.

I sat.

“I already know what happened. Can you explain that?” he said. He’s not angry, but I bet he’s disappointed.

“We don’t want to lose such a brilliant talent..”

“What is this? He’s requesting me to quit?” I said on my mind.

“But please, don’t make any issues and commotions around. Remember, you’re still under our supervision. I will not be rude or angry because it will not make any sense and it can’t solve any problem.” He continues.

“yes.” I answered with my head down.

“Raise your head. So, please tell me what exactly happened?” He asked. “I want it directly coming from you.”

I told him the whole story and ended up with a shock in his face.

“So the letter says right.” He said in a low voice.

“Letter?” I asked?

“Yes. Someone sent a letter here.” He answered.

“About what?” I asked with curiosity.

“It leaded us to where you are.” He said.

“Here.” He showed me the letter saying like this:

The prey is in our hands. We don’t need yours. Pick him up here at the abandoned building near Shibuya Train Station to witness. I bet he’s precious to you.
Silence is a must!

- ANONYMOUS

“What exactly is this?” I asked with uncertainty

“Yabu, if you don’t want to end your life easily, stay away from it. You know what it is. Okay?” He said with a sure face.

“Yes.” I said “I’m really sorry Johnny san. I will not do it again.” I said. I do not if it is a promise or just a pledge.

“I wouldn’t make fuss around next time. Thank you for understanding and helping me out.” I thanked him.
“Okay, you may leave now. Take a rest and go straight home.” He ordered.

As I leave the room I kept on thinking about the letter. “The prey is in our hands.” Those phrases were circling around my mind.

“I don’t get it.” I said out loud as I entered the elevator.

“Yo!” Hikaru said. He was there inside the elevator with Kei.

“Oh. Yo!” I answered.

“Are you alright Yabu kun?” Kei asked. “You have a gloomy face.” He added.

“still worried?” He asked.

“yeah.” I exclaimed. “Why the two of you still here?”

“because we’re worried..” Hikaru said. “We wonder what will Johnny san say to you.”

“We thought that Johnny might kick you out.” Kei exclaimed.

I laughed. “Thank you.”

“For what? I thought you’re serious.” Kei also laughed.

Hikaru is still quiet. It’s new.

“Ne, Hikaru.” I said “please don’t get mad at me. I will not make fuss again next time.”

He still ignores me.

“Hikaru, Yabu is talking to you.” Kei said.

Hikaru sighed. “Okay, it’s settled but make sure you’re safe. It’s our concert next week.” He finally speaks.

“Okay. Let’s go ~” Kei said with his energy hyped up.

“Ting~!” the elevator stopped. We went home and took a rest.

~*~*~

“Kochaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~” my Mom startled me.

“What happened to you?? You almost killed us.”

“I’m so sorry mom. But I’m fine. Don’t fool around okay?” I excused myself.

“Oi, you! Please don’t do it again. You almost get yourself killed.” My Dad in.

“We’re so worried about you.” Mom is still a paranoid.

“Let Yabu kun take a rest.” My Dad said to Mom.

“They will not ask what happened.” I said on my mind.

“We already know the reason.” Dad said. “we’re not going to ask you again.”

“Please take a rest my son.” Mom uttered.

I went upstairs and entered my room. I lie in my bed and fell asleep.

“Want you to know I really wanna say to you, that you are the only one. Until the end of time…” I woke up. Yeah, until the end of time. It was my cell phone ringing. Only number appeared.

“Who’s this?” I said.

I picked up the phone.

“Hello. Who’s this?” I asked.

“Hello.”

“Hello.”

No one answered. I turned off my cell phone and went back to sleep.

I had a tight sleep. I felt at peace. I feel that I’m rest assured to what has happened but it doesn’t end everything here.