The Danger and Sacrifice

Labyrinth of the Past

~ Chapter 3 ~
“The Danger and Sacrifice”

 

 

I felt the pressure on my hands, on my chest and on my heart. Why? We kept on running until we’ve reached a large vacant old factory.

“I do not know this place.” I whispered while catching my breath.

I wonder where we are. It’s creepy and cold. She’s quite and she seems tired.

“anou, Haru, where are we?” I asked her. “I don’t understand.”

She’s now crying. I panicked.

“ne, why? Are you scared? You don’t know where we are?” I said. “please speak.” I shrugged her.

“I’m sorry.” She said with her teary eyes. “I’m so sorry Yabu kun.”

I am locked in uncertainty.

“I do not want you to get involved here.” She stated. “Please go.”

“Huh? Me?” I was shocked. “Wait, but . . “

I didn’t finish my line and suddenly group of people arrived. They are wearing black hoodies. It’s just the same as our costume In Mayonaka no Shadow Boy PV. They were armed and there are three Persons are behind them. They’re big except the one. It seems they’re rich.

Haru reached my hand. It was shaking in fright.

“I can’t concentrate.” I said on my mind annoyed. “What is happening here? Damn it.” I continued.

“Please let go of her.” One man spoke.

“Don’t get close to her.” Another man spoke.

“Wait. Please don’t get him involved.” She screamed while crying.

“Please. I beg you. He doesn’t know anything.” She continued begging. “It has nothing to do with him right?”

The men where talking but I don’t understand what they’re saying. Then unexpectedly, they grab her and carried her.

“Please tell Dad that I will live on my own and tell him that he must not bother me anymore.” She said angrily. She was hesitating.

“Let go of me!!!” She said repeatedly.

I want to answer distract but they suddenly hit me with their gun. I lost consciousness.

~*~*~

I woke up in the hospital. I saw Johnny’s Staffs, Hey! Say! JUMP and lots of medias around.

“Where am I?!” I asked with a blurry vision.

“You’re here at the hospital Yabu kun.” Kei Inoo answered me.

Kei Inoo is also my best friend. He’s my co-member in Hey! Say! JUMP. He is very caring and protective type of person. He seems to be worried.

“What happened to you Yabu kun?” he asked me.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“I remember I jumped off the van and ran towards a girl.”

Yeah, I remembered. I ran towards Haru. We were cornered by a group of luxury cars, policemen and black people.

“A girl?” Kei asked.

“Yeah” Hikaru entered the conversation. “Yabu kun, please don’t do reckless things.” He continued. “You didn’t know her.” He expressed his emotions. “You’re putting your life on danger just for that girl? You’re not that type Yabu.” He is now angry.

“Stop it Hikaru.” Kei rescued.

“No Kei,I will not stop, He’s wrong.” Hikaru still insisted.

“Yabu kun, you made us all worried.” Kei seems to be on Hikaru’s side.

“Yeah, I know that.” I answered.

“I’m so sorry.” I said sincerely.

Hikaru left. Kei stayed beside me and Chinen approached us.

“Yabu kun, are you alright?” He said charmingly. He is also worried.

“I’m sorry Chii,” I said “for making you worried.”

“No, it’s fine. I’m glad you’re safe now.” He said.

“Please let us now what happened to you Mr. Yabu.” A reporter was asking in a loud voice.

“I’m sorry. Yabu cannot answer your questions right now.” Johnny’s staff answered while barging himself towards the reporters. “Please let him rest for awhile. After that we will release a statement.” He continued. “Thank you. Thank you.”

“Everyone is so curious about what happened to you.” Yuya said while approaching me near the bed.

Yuya Takaki is also my co-worker. He is also close to me. We like to hang around.

“Yeah, they keep on asking everyone. But Johnny sama ordered the hospital and your doctor not to speak about everything.” Yamada uttered.

“I heard Johnny sama will be calling you after this.” Daiki said.

“Did my family know this?” I asked.

They all nodded. I sighed.

“What did they say?” I asked them.

“They are very worried.” Kei answered.

“But Johnny’s didn’t ask them to come anymore.” Chinen secondly said.

“They said it may only worsen the issue.” Yuto added.

I sighed again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

When we left the hospital the Medias were crowding the place. We ran off the bus.

“Yabu san, you will be sending off to Johnny sama.” The staff said to me.

“Minna, after this, let’s call the day off. You can go home.” He continued.

We just look each other and looked down.

“I caused everyone trouble.” I pointed on my mind.

We reached the JE building and I walked off to Johnny’s office. As I entered the room, I saw Johnny reading a letter written in an old paper that seems so elegant.

I am nervous. My knees are shaking. Is it my end in Johnny’s?. . .