Somebody Else

Do I Like You?

school lmao i'm so sorry for the hiatus srsly guise i have stacks of homework every single day and floorball training sessions to cope with i can't T^T i'll try to update as much as i can when there's lesser amt of hmwk? :D pls dun hate me ><

==

 

 

~

After the kiss, both of them got really awkward for a second because everything seems to be rushing way too fast for them. Hyuna stared at Junhyung for a while before fixing her skirt and walked down the stairs to the living room as if nothing happened. 

She was happy that she was sort of getting into a relationship with Junhyung but just thinking of the obsessed fans Junhyung have startled her. What if she starts getting hate on? 

It's not like any of you don't know, the society is getting really lame. Just wearing short shorts that show your thighs they call you a . Telling them you are a lesbian or gay, they immediately run away from you and start dissing you. What the actual ? 

*I should just discuss with Dongwoonie.* She thought, biting her lips, waving at the Beast members. 

"Feel free to take anything you want! They are all extremely delicious!'' Doojoon smiled, treating Hyuna just like his own sister. 

Sure, Hyuna wasn't close to them except maybe Yoseob but it doesn't mean they can't interact at all isn't it ? 

"Thanks, D- Doo- err Doojoon ssi." Hyuna awkwardly scratched her head, smiling back cutely.  Just then,  Junhyung came out of the room and immediately scanned the room for sight of Hyuna , he smiled to himself and then went back to talk to Yoseob. 

"Don't need to be so formal!" Doojoon nudged Hyuna, pinching her nose slightly before going off to join Junseob. 

*Why are all of them treating me so good out of the blue?* Hyuna thought, raising her brows. 

Suddenly, knocks on the door could be heard even from the kitchen. That describes how loud it is yeah? 

Yoseob peeked through the hole and started laughing. The other members one by one started peeking through the hole too and laughed. 

Except for Hyuna, all of them were extremely hyped up, Yoseob immediately opened the door, letting in 7 unfamiliar faces guys(to Hyuna) in the house. 

"Who are they?" Hyuna whispered to Hyunseung who is right next to her. "Trainees. Going to debut REAL soon." Hyunseung his lips, adding a comment, "Since they are all debuting soon, what about you?" 

Oops. Did I mentioned? CUBE, aka all of you should know, BEAST's company always had interest in Hyuna. Why? Simple. She could rap very well, dance even well, sing slightly not that good but still around average. Besides that, she has the looks & body. 

Judging by her "perfectness" you guys must be wondering why the hell isn't she a trainee by now right? Simple reason again, Hyuna refuses to. 

Sure, her ambition, one of them was to be an idol. One that strives to work hard and does not give up easily but she clearly did not want anyone to think that the reason why she got in CUBE was because of her brother.

Explaining is easy but getting people to believe what you explain is NOT. 

"Shut up! I'm not going to debut under CUBE." Hyuna whispered back, having the urge to roll her eyes but controlled.

"Please Hyuna? You're everything WE or rather CUBE needs. Letting you off is dumb." Hyunseung struggled, he knew how desperate PAPA HONG wanted Hyuna. 

"But- I don't want others to think of me as a girl that simply uses my brother's privilege to go in the company." Hyuna defended herself. 

"They won't I swear. If you slack during performances and sing really awfully then they would." 

"Whatever. Are you telling me to be a trainee now?! It's ridiculous Hyunseung, thanks for understanding me and trying to encourage me but I'm not going to be one until I'm ready to be."

Hyuna walked away, sighing. *When will it be my time to shine?* 

~

"Annyeonghasaeyo! We're BORN TO BEAT!" The 7 boys introduced themselves to their seniors and slowly settled down. Hyuna awkwardly walked around since she is the only girl and if she were to sit with the boys it's gonna get even more awkward. 

/poof/

"Sorry!"

"O-Sorry!''

Hyuna looked up to see an unfamilar guy in front of her. He was cute, handsome everything but new to her. 

*Woah..she's pretty..*

"Err hello sunbaenim my name is Ilhoon" Ilhoon smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. Everything about her was pretty for him. 

"Oh hello my name is Hyuna.. You're from..?" Hyuna smiled back shyly. 

"BTOB! The newly created group, and you?" Ilhoon enthusiastically made a 'peace' sign. 

"I'm.. Dongwoon's younger sister.. That's it." She bluntly replied. 

"I see.. How old are you?" Ilhoon asked, giving her his sweet smile.



*..* Hyuna thought, gulping a little. He somehow reminded her of Junhyung. A lot. From their smiles to way of speaking. 

"I'm..16.." Hyuna stuttered a little. Somehow she was blushing??? What even.

"Oh I'm older than you! I'm 18" He smiled again, this time round showing her his wide smile. 

"Oh...Really...Haha" Hyuna awkwardly ended her sentence, walking away like an idiot. 

*Why did I embarrass myself in front of him omg* Hyuna thought, sitting on the edge of the sofa nervously. 

"Hyuna!" Dongwoon shouted out of the blue, scaring Hyuna.

She immediately jumped up a little, pouting after realising her brother did that to scare her. 

" you it's not funny" She frowned. Dongwoon rubbed his stomach and laughed even harder. 

--

now you guys know who is the third wheel! hehe tbh there are more problems coming up in this fic. 

:( im so sorry for the late and idiot update bc i was away okayy (korea to be exact!) the weather over there was brrrr so cold T^T i'll update tomorrow! /pinkypromi5 bye for nw!