Getting Obvious?

Do I Like You?

Recommended Song [[Clicking on the title will immediately bring you to the link]]Stand Up - BtoB♥ 

PS : REUPDATED!! 

*What if it's something to do with.. oh my gosh.. ography?!* Hyuna thought while anxiously knocking on her house's door. Her thoughts were going wild from the secret video. She's curious yet afraid. What could her brother done with that video? 

"Woah Hyuna that was fast." Dongwoon randomly mumbled, opening the door letting his sister go in. "Err..here's your laptop. Btw Yoseob said something." She nervously said. "Oh? What is it?" 

"Mhm..Go to your personal folder and click on the 4th video..." Hyuna said as she recalled Yoseob's words. Here comes her curiosity again. No doubt the saying, curiosity kills the cat. In this case, Hyuna's definitely the cat? 

"Oh..Alright." Dongwoon replied, smiling at his laptop while turning it on. Being the ''cat'', Hyuna tiptoed behind and tried peeking. "What are you doing?" Dongwoon rolled his eyes at his sister's fail attempt.

"Trying to know what's that video about.." She pouted, sad that her brother doesn't want or allow her to know about it. "Ahh..it's our dance practice video for our upcoming new song, Beautiful Night!" Dongwoon happily chirped, clicking on the video's thumbnail twice and then checking out for any dance mistakes.

*Psh...I thought it was some dirty stuff..* Hyuna thought, smacking her head a few times for thinking about such dirty things. 

"Ahh..Btw, we'll head to your favourite shop later yeah? I've asked Doojoon and Junhyung out too." Dongwoon smiled. "WHAT THE ACTUAL ?! YOU ASKED THEM OUT?!" Hyuna unknowingly yelled. 

"Yeah. The more the merrier isn't it?" He grinned foolishly, awared of his sister's disappointment but he's not going to suddenly cancel the plan with Doojoon & Junhyung just because of his stubborn sister. 

"Don't forget it gets more annoying..They will definitely play pranks on me..Remember last month.." Hyuna mumbled, sighing in annoyance. 

Flashback : 1 month ago : Cube Cafe : Doojoon. Dongwoon. Hyuna; 

"Hyuna! Look someone is calling for you!" Doojoon lied, pointing somewhere randomly behind Hyuna. Naively, she turned her head. Doojoon took this chance and placed a fake cockroach, one that resembles the real one 101% just that it doesn't moves or something in front of Hyuna, clearly next to the cup of latte she had ordered. 

"Where-- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Hyuna screamed, covering her face with her pair of hands, backing away from the table. "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Doojoon laughed hardly and clapped his hands, looking exactly like a retarded seal. 

Hyuna who immediately knew it was a prank hearing his laughter got angry and rolled her eyes. "YAH YOON DOOJOON. IT'S NOT FUNNY!" 

"But your reaction is! HAHAHHAHA hey Dongwoon come here let me tell you something extremely funny." Doojoon signalled to Dongwoon and started telling him, not forgetting to imitate Hyuna's reaction. 

As expected, Dongwoon started laughing like mad but stopped knowing that his sister would probably make a fuss in future or something. 

"Stupid jerk..I'm going to take my revenge one day!" Hyuna muttered fiercely under her breath, once again rolling her eyes at Doojoon.

Flashback Ends:

"I'm sure they won't anymore! You look so much prettier now isn't it?" Dongwoon praised his sister. He knew there's this highly possible chance they are going to again but surely he doesn't wants Hyuna to skip this chance of meeting them. 

"Whatever..Make sure I get my clothes!" Hyuna chuckled, followed by Dongwoon's laughter. 

--

Hyuna wore  [[this]] and put on some slight make-up. She did not want to put on those smokey-like makeup that makes her look like some witch or something. 

She held on to Dongwoon's arms while walking to the shopping mall opposite, both of them indeed look like a couple. Many had advised them to forget about their siblings relationship and just date, easy yeah? But neither of them agrees. Dongwoon complains that Hyuna is way too whiny for him while Hyuna complains that Dongwoon is way too dumb for her. 

Dongwoon as promised, brought Hyuna to her favourite shop first. Who knews the reaction of Hyuna was plainly calm. "Eh? Isn't this your favourite shop? Why aren't you screaming or squealing?" 

"None of the things here catch my attention..Let's come again maybe two weeks later.." Hyuna mumbled, slightly pouting. 

"Nahh it's okay! We will come again soon okay?" He smiled, seeing his sister's pouty face was too hard for him to any further. 

Just then, Dongwoon received a text from Junhyung. Hello? Where are you! We're waiting for you at the ice-cream shop somewhere in the basement. Please hurry up or 6 cans of coke will be your treat to me. 

"Aish.." Dongwoon muttered, rolling his eyes at how immature Junhyung is. "Why?" "Junhyung being childish." "Oh..Where are they?"

Dongwoon pointed at the ice-cream shop right in front of them and pulled Hyuna with him to there before she could say any single thing.

"Ahh there they are!" Doojoon nudged Junhyung and then pointed at the siblings. Junhyung spotted Hyuna and immediately lowered his head down, feeling a little shy. 

"Yo bro!" Dongwoon and Doojoon hugged in a brotherly manner and then fistpumping and started talking among themselves, forgetting the presence of Junhyung and Hyuna. 

Both of them (Jun & Hyuna) were walking behind awkwardly. Reason? Hyuna is not the type to start a conversation with guys, it's not exactly anti-social. Just plainly wanting the guy to talk first. And Junhyung's busy blushing, not daring enough to look at Hyuna in the eyes or something. 

 While walking towards the ramen restaurant that's pretty private. By private I mean only certain people can go because the owner of the shop is really picky besides she's actually the mother of some kpop industry company's son so we can't blame her for being picky?

Out of the blue,someone who was in a rush knocked into Hyuna, causing her to stumble towards her left side which is also where Junhyung is. Immediately hearing Hyuna's small gasp, Junhyung held onto her waist to prevent her from falling. 

They had their eye-contacts on for the first time. *Those cute looking pair of eyes..That cute button like nose of hers..Lastly that kissable pair of lips which looks tender and soft...* Junhyung thought, gulping, and then realising hes' still holding onto her waist. 

"Oops..S-Ss-Sorry.." Junhyung stuttered foolishly, helping her to get back her balance and then letting go of his hands, even though he was dreading to. 

Hyuna who was feeling shy ever since seeing how Junhyung stared at him just nodded her head, "It's okay." 

Right in front, Dongwoon and Doojoon who had saw their expressions and heard how they express themselves smirked, both thinking :

*They definitely like each other* 

--

Hey guys! This is re-updated! Yesterday I have actually planned to hide this chapter because I'm not yet finished with it but my dumb brain just didn't work and accidentally posted this chapter up! It's lucky that I used my ipad to hide this chapter first and now here's the official chapter 2! :D 

* PLEASE READ * [[Green Corner]]

Dear readers please don't hate on me because I've yet to decide who will Hyuna end up with. I'm trying to make her be so shippable in this story so that you guys can actually ship more than one couple here :) 

Most likely she will end up with someone in Beast. That's all I'm gonna reveal! >:D 

So here's for JunAh shippers..Maybe Doojoon & Hyuna up next? keke.. 

 

Ppong!` Gonna go and catch up Music Bank year end special! Can't afford to miss seeing zelo and sungjae dancing to loving u by sistar! XD 

PS : I'll do update for Obstacles Of Love tomorrow. If possible I'll write out chapter three of this story but keep it hidden first bwahaha. Or maybe if I'm free enough lemme try updating both stories tomorrow! :D Bye guys!!