Just Us.

Do I Like You?

Song: [ I believe giving the embed link is easier yeah? ^^*] 

 

Soon, they were hesitating between calling for takeaway or eating in a restaurant. Afterall, three of them are idols. Eating out might cause lots of trouble especially with fangirls chasing or stalking them. 

Hyuna and Junhyung were just quietly following the two loud-speakers who are busy walking back to Yoseob's house. They decided to order takeaway in Yoseob's house, the more the merrier isn't it? 

*I just hope not all the Beast members will be present urgh* Hyuna thought, rolling her eyes as she waited outside Yoseob's house with the 3 that are already used to his house so much. 

Yoseob opened the door enthusiastically, scanning through the faces of all of them and stopped slightly at Hyuna. "Hello guys!" 

"Yo" "Wassup?" "Seob" The trio barged in Yoseob's house like a boss, sitting comfortably around his sofa, Hyuna felt so awkward and decided to walk around. 

*Since I've never had the time to see Yoseob's room..* Hyuna thought, raising her brows while quietly walking up the stairs since the boys are all occupied among their small talks. 

Yoseob's room was a comfty yet simple one. Since they're idols, his room is slightly a little too empty with all his stuff mostly in their dorm. 

She looked around like a kid and came across a crumpled paper under his blanket, feeling curious, she opened up the paper which is folded in half. 

Yoseob, please keep my secret and don't spread to others. I'll find a day to confess to her, no worries. Thanks. :) - Junhyung

*Who is the her?* Hyuna thought, bombarding herself with questions. She was curious yet surprised, Junhyung was a quiet guy. He rarely start conversations but sometimes he will. To be exact, he's a shy guy. 

Just then Hyuna heard the door opening, to see no one but ------------------ Junhyung. 

Feeling nervous, Hyuna kept the paper back under Yoseob's blanket and stood up awkwardly. Junhyung who saw her actions smirked and grabbed her wrist, pushing her towards the wall. 

Right now the space between the both of them is even lesser than 15cm, Hyuna got so stunned that no words seems to be able to come out from . 

Junhyung gulped seeing the sight of Hyuna, yes, he liked her. The "her" in the letter is no one but Hyuna. 

Having the urge to ask so, "J-Junhyung..am I..the girl that..no..letter..?" She stuttered really bad, feeling kinda embarrassed by her failed attempt. 

"Yes. Kim Hyuna, you are the one." He bluntly replied and then he leaned forward, feeling his & Hyuna's nose touching each other's. A chill went down his spine and he started feeling so nervous. 

Was he going to kiss the girl he always liked in front of him? Is she going to let him do so? Hyuna closed her eyes cutely, biting her lips. 

Junhyung then leaned forward a little more, placing his arms around Hyuna's petite waist, kissing her gently. He was about to stop but Hyuna kissed back passionately, slightly , Junhyung kissed back and this cycle goes on and on. 

After having a small war between their mouths, Hyuna who felt breathless first gave up, she hugged Junhyung back, the back of his neck. 

Junhyung smiled, kissing her neck a few times, mumbling, "It's just the two of us.." 

-- 

T_T can i cry because this update is so short like why. sorry guys im so... FAILED! 

please dun laugh at me omg i at describing kiss scenes so its kinda weird... maybe? i promise for an update for this tomorrow again! /pulls out pinky/ 

Supposed to be doing my history assignment but I ... gave up that for this HAHAHA yay prepared to get scolded jkjk. 

bye!