Gummy worms and Einstein

The BackStreetGIRL and The UptownBOYs

I woke up early that morning to get ready for the morning service at my church. After whipping up a quick breakfast, I showered and headed downstairs. As I exited the building I was greeted by the warmest smile ever from our “doorman/guard” Mr. Kang.

“Good morning Ms. Jihye! How are we this fine morning?” he said in a respectful tone.

“very good mr. Kang!” I said

“you going out shopping?” he said  laughed sarcastically.

“HA-HA very funny” I said sticking my tongue. Even my doorman knew I wasn’t the type.

“Aigoo, what a child. Don’t go around chasing boys , you hear?” He said changing his tone

“YA! Mr. Kang you know me better!”

I scurried away waving my hands. The path from my building to the main road was pretty damp and gloomy. Other buildings covered the sunlight away. So as soon as the sun hit me, I relaxed my whole body and gave out a big sigh, People should be happy about the sunlight, its almost winter this type of relaxing heat would be soon gone in a month. I hate winter. My current state does not agree with winter. I get really bad colds and my body just fully shuts down because of the severe cold temperature. Since church was just a walking distance, I decide to save money by walking instead of taking a cab.

As soon as I reached the church I entered and disappeared in the congregation. We sang a few hymns then went on with the main topic. I was really affected by the topic, the main points were choosing the right path and choices that will change your life drastically. It hit me because I started to think about what Shinhye said about dating and also if I was truly infatuated by Taemin or should I just look for someone else. I was really disturbed at that moment.

 I went into the main highway and hauled a cab. I gave him Shinhye’s building address and he took off. I decided sticking my head out the window would be refreshing and give me more good vibes. I didn’t give a damn about anyone who sees me with my “flabby” face blowing in the wind and my hair? Pfttt. . .that’s why combs were invented. I arrived and paid the driver, and rushed over to the building. It was luxurious and spacious the furniture was very modern and the whole feel of the building was relaxing. I went to the front desk and informed the manager that I was Shinhye’s friend.

“ohh okay, but I still have to inform Ms. Park okay?” she said with a huge smile.

“ okay” I smiled back.

As I waited I could hear an annoying giggle enter the building,

“hehe! Hajima opppaaaa! It tickles! Hehehe” the girl said it in an obvious disgusting manner!

“okay, okay! Oppa has to go now!” the male voice replied.

WAIT. That voice! Why does it sounds familiar?!? I turned around and saw Minho arm in arm with this girl who looked like a DRAG. My jaw dropped and I quickly turned around avoiding the “vaporizing stare”.

“But oppaaaaa! Can’t I go with you upstairs?” the girl whined in a high pitch.

“Sorry babe, oppa is busy!” he said.

“Okay.” She said, I couldn’t see her but I could tell she was pouting.

I turned around and there I saw him just as I imagined, staring at me still hand-in-hand with the girl. We were giving each other death stares.

“Oppa! Stop staring at her! You can only stare at me.” She clenched Minho’s jaw and turned it into her direction which ended our contest.

“Don’t worry I’m not attracted to girls who look like Einstein.” He said nuzzling at the side of her hair.

“Oppa! Don’t say that she infront of us she can hear you!” In her annoying tone that almost made me puke right on the spot.

“ I mean look at her hair!” he said chuckling. I touched my hair and realized that I left it messy from the car ride a while ago.

The chuckling stopped and they said their goodbyes again. I quickly turned back and the manager.

“Excuse me ms. Hyun, Ms. Park has approved of your staying but we still need to inform the guards, so if you don’t mind waiting for a moment, I’ll just call them up.” I smiled and nodded. The footsteps came close and Minho was right beside me and I could fell his depp stare yet again.

“ahhh. . . Mr. Choi your key. And Ms. Hyun you may head upstairs now.” The Manager said handing keys to Minho and giving me a last nod. I swiftly turned trying not to make eye contact and stumped my way to the elevator with my head held high. I immediately closed the door button so I didn’t have to share  an elevator with him. Anyways I don’t think his big head would fit in this elevator. To my surprise , I caught a glimpse of him still at the front desk. Hmph, probably still flirting with the girl employees.

I walked through the hallways looking for the right door. You would think, how could someone miss the door with bodyguards standing outside well I’m here to tell you, that almost this entire building is filled with celebrities so it is hard. I made it to the correct door and was greeted by a fiercely tight bear hug from Shinhye.

“Shinhye, way is it I come almost every week but I still have to ask permission from the manager?” I said

“IDK, precautions?” Shinhye said shrugging.

“precautions? Huh? It’s not like I’m a killer or anything. Do I look like one? O.O ugh nevermind. So what are we watching this fine Sunday afternoon?

“Baby and I” ShinHye said

“yay!” I said clapping.

“anyways, did you buy gummy worms.” I said with a devious smile, cray cray eyes, while rubbing my hands maniacally. I’m a total psycho-path for gummy worms.

“yup, there are gummy worms in the fridge, frozen, just how you like them.”

I scurry over to the fridge, “did I tell you I LOVE YOU!!!!” I said grabbing the giant bowl of gummy worms.

 “YES!, how can I forget, you always seem to remind whenever I buy you gummy worms! PABO!” ShinHye said, sticking her tongue at me.

“hehe!” I smiled as I chewed a part of a frozen gummy worm

We both ran and crashed into ShinHye’s bed and made ourselves comfortable with popcorn and gummy worms. 

 

After several minutes of flying popcorn, gummy worms, and retarded laughs. Shinhye and I decided to ask questions and topics about her building. I like it, its very spacious, peaceful, but very expensive. If I debut and earn money I can probably buy a condo here.

“You know? I’m thinking about buying a condo here someday, but there is only one problem, I don’t wanna live in the same building with “the jerk”.” I said emphasizing the last words.

“what jerk?” Shinhye asked in curiousity

“Well, you see before I came up here. . .”a friend” of mine called me EINSTEIN -.-“ I said with unsatisfied look.

“really? That’s funny.” Shinhye said smiling.

“MEANIE! Go live with him then!” I said, still angry.

“Sorrryyyy! Well, who is it?” Shinhye asked.

“Well, Shinhye, you will obviously know him, So I don’t know why I didn’t mention his name earlier.” “MINHO” I said cringing at the sound of his name.

“what? Minho? As in Choi Minho, of SHINee?” Shinhye sounded shocked so I expected her to agree with me.

“I KNOW RIGHT!?!?! Yes that Minho.” I said crossing my arms.

“Whoa honey, I think you got it wrong. Minho is the sweetest guy I know!”

“what!?!?! Shinhye I think you are the one who’s got it wrong. HE IS HEARTLESS.” I said flailing my arms in the air.

“Minho? My neighbor? But he gives me flowers on every occasion or event you can think of! Plus matching chocolates on valentine’s day. So how could that be him?” she said with eyes as big as pingpong balls. “Wait what? Chocolates? No, no, no, WAIT, he is your neighbor?” I said almost filled with rage yet again.


 

weeee!! finally an update! :> sorry for all the irrelevant things and typos (still going to edit) HAHAHA dont forget to upvote! :D