My Crazy Actress Bestfriend :)

The BackStreetGIRL and The UptownBOYs

"what!?!?! You hugged Taem---"

"shhhh!!!! we are in the mall" i said as i covered ShinHye's mouth.

she gave out a loud chuckle, and replied "huh, maybe he's your soulmate!""uhhmmmmm. . . he's cute and sweet but there's something missing" gosh, my feelings were playing tricks on me. . .

{could he finally be the one?}

"girl, doesnt mean if he doesnt wear leather, black, or studs he isnt the one, i mean you never know" she said nodding her head side to side

"i know, but something is seriously missing. . .maybe he was destined to be my new bestfriend? :o i said.

"the only thing that is missing is your eyes! its TAEMIN! from SHINee!!! and shooossshhh! im your bestfriend and i'm irreplaceable :P" 

i totally ignored Shin Hye and wondered what it would be to have a guy as a bestfriend, it might be a cool idea.

"ohhh, there you go again ignoring and daydreaming" she said with a sigh "c'mon! you gotta stop and think about having a  boyfriend! you're almost twenty and you never had a boyfriend since birth!""welllllll, i dont know what to do, i already have pretty low standards. all i want is a good boy with bad boy looks" i said smiling

"so you practically want a boy version of you? /:P" Shin Hye said witha raised eyebrow

"heeeyyy!! ohhh wait. . .well yeah, kinda."

i turned around looked up and closed my eyes "if there is someone out there for me. . please come now" i said 

Shin Hye gave herself a facepalm. it was so dramatic hahaha

my head was still up a little and as i opened my eyes, guess what?? i was staring right into Taemin's eyes. i didnt notice that a big SHINee poster was hanging on the second floor of the mall. i moved backward slowly. . . "OMO :o"

"HAHAHA! i told you! you guys are destined soulmates" Shinhye said while holding her stomach because of to much laughter.

"SHUT UP! :P"

 

we went into many stores, Shin hye said it was very important to go shopping before your training and debut. . because after your debut you would become very busy. sometimes you wouldnt even have time to eat. well, thats what she said, i think if they dont allow me to eat my meals i would devour the whole entertainment studio Hahaha.

At the end of the day i ended up buying a whole lot of dresses, jackets and shoes, but it was totally worth it since i was able to buy super cool stuff. 

ShinHye choices for me. . .which i didnt agree to at first :/

(i still dont have any feelings for the dresses :/)

i went to my condominium and jumped into my bed. I gave out a big sigh and rolled over so that my back was facing upward, i was so tired, aside from that i was thinking about taemin and that hug i gave him, i blushed and grabbed a pillow, i stuffed my face into my pillow and screamed like a crazyfangirl. I cant believe i hugged taemin! and he hugged me back! i went to my table to get some paper and a pen.. . i was still thinking hard about what my screen name should be. . . i had to be cool hmmmmm. . . SWAGGERL? nahhhh, to predictable. SWAGRAPPER? ughhh corny! hmmmmmm. . . .EPIC.....EPIC.....EPIC FUSION!!!!! yeah thats cool! EF! so ill be called EFfin' HAHA i could call my fans EFfers! EFfin' JiHye! . . . wait isnt that too scandalous :o

after 20 minutes of hard thinking i finally fell asleep :)

I woke up and the sun was shining brightly. I was feeling great! i went to my bathroom and took a nice long hot shower. i wore a simple short black dress, denim studded jacket and galaxy patterned highheel booties. i grabbed a towel, blowdryer, and brush. as i was drying my hair i heard ringing. I searched for my phone at the pile of shopping bags that covered half of my bed. 

\

 

**ring ring ring. .**

i finally found my phone and opened it. it was a message from an unknown number

#Message

"hey bro :) meet us at Starbucks at 3:30! we will have snacks okay?''

hmmm.... this could either be taemin or donghae. . . wait taemin said that he would be introducing me to SHINee...*gasp* SHINee.. i almost forgot. The fact that i got to meet a gorgeous god and that i would be meeting his other fellow gods was to much to take in. I remembered the hug again, i blushed. "stooooooooop this nonsense!!!!!" i said while slapping my cheeks. "your a MAN! MEN DONT BLUSH!" i said in a low tone IM GOING MADDDD!!!

 

*sanso gateun neo nan neoman deurishwimyeon dashi naebaeteureul sa eopseooo..*

"AISSSSSSSSSSHHH! i forgot to change my ringtone TSK!!" i got my phone, ShinHye was calling....

[phone conversation] [ J-JiHye S-ShinHye]

S: HEY! :) lets go out for coffee later, my manager said i was free after shooting.

J: Mian! i actually have plans. . . 

S: really? with whom? TAEMINSSI? AYEEEEE!!!! he asked you on a date!?!?!?!

J:yes. . . . i mean no. . . i mean yes . . NOOO! UGH i mean, Yes Taemin and No he didnt ask me on a date. He just invited me to have coffee with SHINee

S: hmmm. . . he is going to introduce you to s! JIHye that means he's likes you. he wants other people to known especially those who are close to him. gosh! girl you gotta read more about LOVE :P anyways have fun! ill see you tomorrow k? 

J: WHATEVER :P but tomorrow is a Sunday i have to go to church and then im gonna be lazy! HAHAHA

S: fine after church come to my condo and lets have popcorn and watcha movie! lazy enough for you? HAHA

J: YUP! ill be there!! dont forget to bring out the neon gummi worms! :3

S: No problem! Mwah! see you!

J: mwah! BYE!! :)

I hung up first because i needed to finish drying my hair. .  .I had a dentist appointment at 10:30 YAY! cleaning :) i went out and decided that i needed to buy headphones. my headphones broke recently and i needed ones badly for recording at home. I went into this store that was filled with gagdets,accessories, headphones, earphones, and cases. i was going through the headphones section and came upon these. 

they were expensive and it was over my budget. but i really love them, i guess im going to start saving for these and pray that they would still be here next week. i left the shop and went to the dentist. i spent 1 hour at the dentist and it was already 11:26. i went to the mall to grab some lunch and headed back home. after finishing a burger and 2 servings of fries i was soooo stuffed. i watched tv and decided to take a nap.

 

 

________________________________________
 

» Could you help JiHye find a screen name? ^^ Like the new look? comment! :D Sorry for the short update.