Coffee with Kpop gods *o*

The BackStreetGIRL and The UptownBOYs
 
 

The ringing of my phone had woken my up.

*this love has taken its toll she said goodbye to many time befooreee*

HA! i finally changed my ringtone, i hope nothing embrassing happens again :P hahaha

i grabbed my phone from my sidetable and answered it. . . 

(on the phone J:JiHye T:Taemin)

J: Yoboseyo? who is this?

T: its Taemin :)

J: oh, hey bro!! ;D anneyong!

T: anneyong! are you sick? you sound sick :O

J: nope, i was just taking a nap :))

T: AIGO! did i wake you up? im sorry :( but you're still coming right?

J: ofcourse :))

T: oh good! i was worried about you. . . 

{in head: WORRIED? about ME? *o*}

you didnt answer my text so i was worried that you were to busy to come!

J: oh!!! nope im sorry! i totally forgot to reply! MIAN :DD

T:no probs! See you in 30 minutes!! take care hmm :))

J: yeah! you too :D

i combed my hair and curled it with an iron. I only put on mascara, eyeliner and my contacts, nothing more, makeup justt isnt my thing. Oh wait, did i tell you about my contacts?

 

Please believe me when i say this,  I HAVE BLUE EYES. No they are not contacts and no they are not an abnormality. My mom is part british and she too has blue eyes. Because i needed glasses, i decided to get brown eye contacts instead.

 

Im sick of people asking me about my eyes, its very frustrating. At school, they say im fake/attention seeker. They call me an american wannabe , because they say my double eyelids are made through surgery, i wear contacts, and i dye my hair brown. UGHH! is it my fault i was born like this? Only ShinHye and my family know i have blue eyes. I dont have to explain to other people why i look like this, its my body and they cant change it.

I reironed my dress and put on my shoes.It was 3:25 pm and i had 5 minutes to get to starbucks. SHOOT! I might not make it on time. I texted Taemin to inform him and i told him they can start without me. He replied

"Take your time :) hey dont dress to formal, you look pretty the way you are :D"

ughhh! why does he have to be so sweet? T_T

I arrived at starbucks and it was 3:40 crap! i was 10 minutes late!

As i slowly entered, there were only a few people. I looked around and heard loud laughing, as i turned to my right there was a long couch occupied by 6 people. I saw Jonghyun sipping from a cup and key eating a sandwich. i was abit far from them adn good thing they couldnt see me clearly.

 

(in head)

(OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, KILL ME! ITS SHINEE O.O another dream accomplished :o AIGOOO!!!)

 I was so scared i didnt even notice i was biting my fingernails. ohhh gooooshhh! what do i do? My heart was beating fast, i felt like i was having a mini seizure. Hmmmmm maybe i should just text taemin that i couldnt make it due to heay traffic. . . yeah i should do that! I turned around to exit. i was about to push the glass door but then someone grabbed my hand.

"where do you think youre going?"

i turned pale.

"CRAP.

as i turned around, i saw taemin with a huge smile on his face. He poked my cheek,

"where do you think you are going? hhmm?" he said. I was red "uhh--uhmmmmm---uhhhh--" nothing was processing! my brain stopped working and my mouth was blabbering by itself.

"c'mon shawol dont be shy" he said chuckling. His humor made me snap out of my embrassment.

"MERONG :P"

He dragged me to the corner of the room and pushed me toward the table infront of the couch. the long couch was occupied by (L to R) empty space where taemin had been sitting, Jonghyun, Key, Onew, their manager, and finally Minho.

"Guys this is Hyun Ji Hye she is the new solo rapper of Sment. and she is mine and Key's brother from another mother haha :D" he announced.

"oh no honey, She's my SwagBaby" said key in his usual diva-ish tone.

"wait wait, but she's a woman!"said jonghyun i laughed,

jonghyun then looked at me and pointesd a finger at me "but you're a woman O.O" .

I gave a slight smile. everyone was nodding there and making OHHHHHs as Key explained that I was boyish like since i didnt like girly stuff and prefer guy hangouts and adventure more than shopping and going to the spa. EWYUCK. hahaha. jonghyun had a worried look at first and kept asking if i was a man but after he heard key's explanation his eyes were directed toward me yet again as he gave a big sigh of relief.

 

 "Anneyong Haseyo! my name is JiHye :) im 19 and rap is my passion."

First jonghyun stood up, since they were all on the other side of the table, he bent over and stuck out his hand. I put my hand out to shake his to, but instead he brought his lips to the top of my hand which cause me to blush.

 

"SHOWOFF" his manager exclaimed.

Key stood up and we gave each other air kisses (you know the one that european people do from cheek to cheek). Onew gave me a fist pump and i shook hands with their manager. They all seated back down and then i hesistantly move toward the end where minho was seated. I stuck out my hand for a friendly handshake but all he did was take a sip from his coffee and waved his hand. Well, that freaked me out, he was just staring at me with his killer eyes and I just stared at him back. Taemin put his hand over my eyes which cause me to flinch

"dont look for too long you'll get vaporized" everyone laughed.

"YA! Minho! why do you always have to be like this? you gotta stop or else I'll replace you with JiHye" the manager joked.

Taemin took his seat while i was left standing infront of everyone.

"Doesnt she look gorgeous?" Key said

"YESSSS SHE DOES." Jonghyun said winking.

"HYUNG!" Taemin yelled as he shoved his elbow onto Jonghyun's arm.

"OUCH! that was rude :P" he said while rubbing his arm

."go get your drink JiHye and have a seat" Onew said with shyness and a gentle smile.

"Okay! :) gumawo!"

As i was going to the counter i felt my hands sweating. Gosh they're so gorgeous! I thought to myself. I grabbed a mocha frap and went back to the table. There seemed to be no space on the couch so i went to one of the other tables to get a chair. as i wa holding a chair about to carry it i felt something warm on my shoulder.

"Go sit down." i slowly turned around and it was minho.

"Get going before i change my mind." "gumawo." i said slightly bowing.

I took his seat on the couch while he leaned against the wall beside me drinking his frap.

"Ohhh! look what a gentleman" Jonghyun chuckled

"Shut it jonghyun or else this drink will go down your shirt" Minho said coldly staring at jonghyun

"Whoop! im sorry!' jonghyun said while his hands were up in the air.

"So i heard you're a good rapper JiHye!" manager Go said

"ohhh! maenijeo not good, GREAT!" Taemin said while i laughed

"hey! im not even that good." "oh come on! can you rap for us? just a little bit?" onew said.

"hmmmmmn. . . next time in my studio!" "WHOA! you have a studio?" jonghyun yelled. "welll its pretty small, here is the address"I said giving the piece of paper to Manager Go. 

"Awesome! We will visit next time" he said smiling

"i didnt know managers could be this cool" i said with a grin

"HAHA, well i think i am the only one" he replied.

"hahaha. . . hmmm i hope my new manager will be like you :)" I said smiling.

"No wonder taemin and key couldnt stop talking about you! you're gorgeous and you've got a great personality!"

"HAHAHA thats too much but thanks anyway" i heard a sigh coming from minho. I turned to see what his problem was.

 

_____________________________________________________________

 
 author's note 
» if you see this () or [] or {} than mean inside thoughts ^^ thank you so much for reading :)) don't forget to comment and subscribe :DD