Ch.3

Vampire Kiss

The bell ring as everyone ran out of class leaving home. Jessica waited outside as everyone leave even Kris.

"Bye Kris." Jessica waved and Kris left ignoring her.

"Fine be that way then!" Jessica smirked and saw Ae Ri coming out as she stop infront of her.

"Jessica!" Ae Ri look at her as she back away.

"Don't forget to come home early." Jessica smirked and walk off.

Everyone left school as Ae Ri slowly walk down the hallway and people already left home and it was getting empty.

"Where did everyone go?" Ae Ri thought as she notice everyone left home in a hurry.

"Eun Mi-ah lets go to a club today." Luhan smile as Eun Mi look at him.

"What for?" Eun Mi asked looking at him.

"I'm thursty." Luhan pouted and Suho smack his head. "Yah! We cant just go kill innocent people like that!" Suho smirked.

"He's right Luhan not just you that is thursty, I am too." DO laughed and everyone look around.

"Where's Kris?" Lay asked.

"He haven't came back from school." Min Ae smile.

"What is he doing over there?" Chanyeol asked as he rest his head on Min Ae's shoulders.

"I don't even know, he never tell us anything." Tao smile as they all rest together at home.

-Ae Ri-

Ae Ri walk down to the gate alone looking around. "Life isn't the same anymore after my mom left." Ae Ri thought as she sobs.

Kris was at the top of the roof in the school building again. "Why is she all alone here? Isn't she scared at all of what will happen if she stay here even more late?" Kris thought as he watch Ae Ri walking alone and he slowly flew down so that Ae Ri wont hear him.

Ae Ri suddenly hear footstep behind her as she turned around and look. She saw the guy who was sitting next to her in class. "Why are you here at this time?" Ae Ri asked looking at Kris who just look at her and blankly.

"Still wont answer me?" She thought.

"Aren't you scared being out here alone?" Kris asked a look at Ae Ri as he stop his track.

"Now he answer me?" She thought and smile as she look at him.

"I never been outside before." Ae Ri said as she walks towards him.

"What world did she come from?" He thought and walk next to her.

"Do you want to walk me home?" Ae Ri asked looking at him.

"Sure." Kris stated. "So what do you mean about never been outside before?" Kris asked curiously.

"Let just say that my life is rough." Ae Ri smile.

"Why did Jessica hit you earlier? Are you guys related?" Kris keep wondering.

"Step sisters." Kris nodded his head.

"Why do you keep yourself so distant from people?" Ae Ri question him this time.

"No reason, I like to keep myself distant." Kris said.

They both got to her house and Ae Ri stop and look at Kris as she smile. "Thank you for walking home with me." Kris shook his head and leave.

"See you tomorrow." Ae Ri said as Kris waved his hand and kept walking.

Ae Ri enter the house as Jessica and her mother waited for her in the Kitchen.

"Where did you came from?" Jessica asked.

"I just got back from school." Ae Ri said as she look down at her foot.

Jessica's mother walk up to her and grab her hair. "Hurry up and go make some food!" Ae Ri's step mother slap her.

Ae Ri went up stair as the maid lead her to her new room and put her stuff on the bed as she walk back down to get dinner ready.

/

/

"Where did you came back from?" Xiu Min asked crossing his arms together.

"Huh, Oh from school." Kris smile as he enter the house. "Well, Well, Well, look who is finally back." Eun Mi giggles as Min Ae stood next to her.

"Are you guys going somewhere?" Kris asked seeing them all dress up.

"Club!" Luhan smile.

"Looking for food again?" Kris asked and the boys all nodded thier heads.

"You know we get hungry easily." Tao pouted.

"Then find your bride!" Suho stated and everyone look at him.

"Have you found your own bride yet Kris hyung?" Lay asked putting his hand next to him.

"He must have with the new girl." Kai laughed and everyone looked at him.

"Really?" they all look at him.

"You're crazy hurry up and leave I'm going out." Kris said as he walk back out the door.

That night Ae Ri finished up everything as she went to her room and sat on her bed as she notice her there was a balcony in her room.

"Omo there's a balcony too." Ae Ri smile as she open the window and went into the Balcony.

"Wow its so pretty." She thought and sat in the chair.

Kris was walking at the rooftop one by one and he notice a body figure in the balcony and he notice that it was the same house he drop Ae Ri off.

He slowly went around and sat on top of her room as he look down on her. "She look so sad." He thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update ^^