Ch.1

Vampire Kiss

It was Ae Ri's first day of school. She was pretty excited although she was still emotionless, why? Well you see, after all these years its finally her first time back to school. She's a senior now. She wasn't smart like every other girls because she wasn't even home school nor was she allow to study. Ae Ril dress up in her school clothes as she look at the mirror infront of her.

"First time going back to school alright." Ae Ri smile into the mirror. She was pale she was very light skinned due to the fact that she never been out after all those 5 to 6 years.

Ae Ri grab her bags as she make her way up the stairs and down the hallway to the kitchen. "I'll be leaving now dad." Ae Ri bow and left to school. "I would never expect you to let her go to school." Ae Ri's step mother stated as she rolled her eyes as she watch you leave.

"We shouldn't be so harsh on her, She's a human being too and this isn't a right thing to do keeping her from the world." Ae Ri's father said as he kept reading the news paper and drink his coffee. "Whatever I can let her be but I won't let her get to my daughter's level." She scoffed and got up to leave to the store. "Oh also ask the maid to go fixed the guest room for Ae Ri too, she's moving out of the basement." He said and Ae Ri's step mother just ignore and leave.

-Ae Ri-

"The world have change so much...It's been years that I've seen Seoul this beautiful." Ae Ri thought to herself. Making her way to the gate of DongShin school. Lets say she will pretty much will get lost, and all the people that are starring at her isn't making her ease its making her even more nervous than she already is. 

Ae Ri didn't pay attention to anyone as she try to find her way through school. Well, more like finding the office.

"Oh my that girl look so pale and pretty, she have such nice skin and such a baby face." Girls walking pass her whispering to the other girls as everyone agree.

Guys and Girls were looking at Ae Ri like she's some kind of creature that they never seen before.

"She must be a new student." People gossip around.

Soon a group of guys enter the gate making all the girls go cazy and spazzing over them. Ae Ri the curious one turned around and saw them walking passed everyone. "They look so different and out of this world." She thought.

They are different from every student they were as pale as Ae Ri and very goodlooking compare to every other guys in school.

"Aish Ae RI!! Stop spazzing over them and just go find the office." She scold herself and hit herself with the papers.

-Kris-

"Hey guys hurry up we have to go!" Xiu Min rushed everyone as they all nodded their head.  "Yea guys the two girls already left and its only us." Lay cross his arms as he waited impatiently for everyone to get ready.

"It's not my fault that you all were out all night and just came back." Sehun said as he rest his head on Luhan's shoulders. "Yah~ Baby Sehunie its better if you don't talk back to the hyungs!"Luhan rubbed his hair as he pouted.

"Kris let's go everyone is ready!" Chanyeol said and he nodded his head as they all got to school within 15 minutes.

They walk pass the gates as everyone started screaming and spazzing over their goddes like figure. Kris who wasn't paying attention to the crowd just wonder off as he saw a girl walking alone who everyone never seen before even vampires like them never seen her around before. Kris kept walking be he got his eyes on her as they walk pass her a little. Kris notice she was talking to herself and hit herself with the papers she was hold.

With one last glance Kris focus ahead as all the girls were still following behind them. "You guys are late!" One of the two girls said as they saw Kris and the boys enter the class room. "Don't blame us blame your boyfriend." Suho smirked as he wen to sat down in the back. Eun Mi look at Suho and rolled her eyes as she spot Luhan smiling as he sat next to her.

"Sorry Hun, Just gotta look good today." Luhan smile widely as Eun Mi raised an eye brow and shook her head. "Babo~." Eun Mi giggles and peck his lips.

"Hey guys I sense we might have a new girl today." BaekHyun said as he smile widely and everyone's eyes were on him. "What made you say that?" D.O asked.

"Hrmmm Newbie down there." Kris already knew who Baekhyun was talking about as he ignore everyone.

Everyone were standing by the windows and soon the bell ring as everyone making their way to class. "Here comes the annoying ice princess." Min Ae said as everyone chuckle except for Kris who kept his poker face on.

During school Kris like to be the quiet and suspicous one and he never talk to anyone like the rest of the boys. He like to keep himself distant from people he usually hang out alone by himself during lunch. He never like how there's always attentions on them. Whenever someone tried to talk to him he would just give them a cold glared and walk away from them.

Jessica rush into the class as she sat by Kris and smile. "Kris oppa! How are you today?" She said but he kept his eyes on the pencil he was playing with. "Aww don't ignore me like that...." Jessica pouted but she knew he wouldn't say a word.

Jessica the ice princess at school she was famous for being dolly like and very pretty compare to all the rest of the girls.

"Okay everyone go to your seat I will introduce the new student and get everything started." Mr. Han said. Jessica rolled her eyes knowing who it was as she went to her seat in the front row.

"Come on in." Mr. Han smile as he gesture her to join them.

Ae Ri slowly make her way into the class she was nervous and scared but her face was emotionless. Jessica purposely tried to tripped Ae Ri as she fell into the ground. "JESSICA!!! Get out of my room and go sit outside." He yelled at her as she angrily stomp passed Ae Ri and she stopped and stared at her. "I'm telling mom." She smirked and walk out.

"Annyeong my name is Park Ae Ri." She bow and Mr. Han gesture her to go sit in the empty spot next to a guy with brown blonde milky hair.

"Kris raised your hand so she know where you are!" Kris didn't listen so Min Ae smile and raised her hand. Ae Ri slowly make her way towards the seat.

"Finally the first day of school." She thought and class started.

30 minutes passed by,,,,,,

Ae Ri sitting in her desk with the text book infront of her, to be honest she wasn't really reading she was curious about the guy next to her, he was too attractive that she wasn't paying any attention on the text but kept stealing glances.

"This girl is obviously into you Kris." Chanyeol smirked as he talk through his mind to Kris who steal a glance at Ae Ri.

"Mind your own business Chanyeol." Kris said as the boys were trying not to laugh. Yes they can read eachother's mind. "Hey maybe me and Min Ae can be friends with her." Eun Mi said through her mind to everyone else.

"Don't be kidding around, she's human!" Suho hissed. "So what, Nothing's gonna happen anyway." Min Ae stated.

"We can't bond with any of them or else you'll blew our cover." Luhan scold. "Whatever I think she wouldn't be scared like one of your ex-Girlfriend who found out and ran away from you and never wanted to see you." Min Ae hissed at Chanyeol causeing everyone to hold in their laughter.

Ae Ri was looking around the class and she notice that everyone was pretty quiet. "Is this how high school classes are like?" She thought and turn back to do her work.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one is up^^

hope you all enjoy it :D