Ch.2

Vampire Kiss

It was lunch time as everyone went out of class leaving Ae Ri dumb found and lost for a moment. "Great I didn't even bring any food to eat for lunch." She thought and sigh to herself as she got up and walk out of class.

"YAH!" Jessica pulled Ae Ri's hair causing her to stroll backward. "Ouch, let go Jessica it hurts." She tried to peel Jessica's hand off as Jessica just smirked.

"I want to warned you, to not go close or get to know the guy name Kris he's mine!" Jessica said as she push her forward.

"So much for pulling my hair." Ae Ri rolled her eyes and walk away.

Jessica and her two friend Tiffany and Yoon walk together to the luch room. Jessica enter the lunchroom with her followers as they saw the boys sitting with Eun Mi and Min Ae as they went to approach them all.

"Hey boys and ughhh girls." Jessica say with an attitude as Eun Mi and Min Ae rolled their eyes and stared at Jessica.

"What brings the ice princess here?" Suho smile nicely as Jessica giggles. "Omo, oppa don't be like that." She smile.

Chanyeol spoted Yoona smiling at Chanyeol as Min Ae read his mind she look at Yoona and glared her down.

"Take your eyes off of her." Min Ae jealousy said as Chanyeol chuckle. "Don't worry I'm not even interested in her.

"Psh I wouldn't mind killing her tonight for dinner." Min Ae said through her mind. Everyone look at her as Eun Mi high five her.

"What do you want?" Sehun asked looking at Jessica. "Where's Kris oppa?" She smile.

"Why dont you go look for him its not like he's stuck with us everyday." Tao smirked as Jessica storm off. Luhan saw Tiffany wink at him and Eun Mi scoffed.

"Boys these days are jerks." Eun Mi move Luhan's hand away from her as she walk out of the gorup.

-Kris-

Kris was at the top of the school as he look down to the ground seeing everyone outside having lunch but his eyes were wondering off. He spot his group who was approached by the Ice Princess as he smirked.

"This is amussing." He thought and watch everyone talk but something caught his eyes. It was a body figure walking alone inside the garden.

"Who's that?" He thought as he dash there. He was spying on the figure.

"Hrmmm this is interesting." He thought as he finally realize its the new girl.

"This place is nice and quiet." Ae Ri said as she sigh and soon she spot a figure behind the tree.

"Hey I know you're hidding behind the tree." She said without even looking at him and Kris awkwardly cough as he came out from behind the tree.

"It's you, the guy who sit next to me in class." Ae Ri stood up from the bench she was sitting in.

He look at her and smirked. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Kris didn't bother to answer as he ignore her question. "Do you talk?" Ae Ri asked raising an eye brow.

Yet he kept silence and went to sit on the bench. Ae Ri shrugged and walk out of the garden into the opening as she bump into Jessica.

"Sorry." Ae Ri got up and bow as Jessica who was pissed grab her hair and pull her close. "Are you freaken blind?" Jessica slapped her.

"Let me go!" Ae Ri yelled as Jessica pushed Ae Ri towards Tiffany as she smirked and Tiffany slap her once too.

"I like picking on this newbie." Tiffany laugh as she grab Ae Ri's collar and drag her up.

Kris who was still inside the garden can sense that Jessica and the girls were fighting with Ae Ri. He got up and walk out of the garden towards the girls who were all hitting Ae Ri as she was on the ground.

"What are you doing?" Kris asked in a mono tone as they all gasp and look at Kris.

"Kris oppa! You were here?" Jessica smile as she kick Ae Ri one last time and walk towards Kris. Jessica went and hold his arms as Tiffany and Yoona awkwardly follow Jessica. "What were you girls doing to her?" Kris asked coldly.

"Oh her, that loser bump into us and didn't say sorry." Yoona lied as Kris scoffed. Ae Ri slowly sat up as she wipe the blood from and she turn to look at Kris and Jessica them. Kris look into Ae Ri's eyes as a tear drop from her eyes and she slowly got up and walk away.

"You better watch out next time!" Tiffany screamed as Kris snap his hand away from Jessica and gave her a cold glared.

"You girls disgust me." He coldly said and walk away and Jessica scoffed and watch Kris walk away.

Ae Ri was inside the girls bathroom as she wash away the blood and fix her hair. "I hate myself." She thought to herself.

Eun Mi and Min Ae enter the bathroom seeing Ae Ri all alone as they both sniff the blood from her. "She smells good." Min Ae smile as she say through her mind to Eun Mi who agree. "Looks like she got beat up though." Eun Mi pouted and walk towards Ae ri as she held out a towel for her. Ae ri look at the towels and look up and saw two beautiful girls standing there smiling at her.

"Are you okay??" Eun Mi asked and Ae Ri slowly nodded her head.

"I'm Eun Mi and this is Min Ae, I notice that you are the new girl in our class." Eun Mi said as Ae Ri quietly nodded her head again. "I'm Ae Ri thanks for the towel." She say lowly as the girls patted her back.

"We never seen you here before, are you new in town?" They asked but Ae Ri shook her head trying not to break down and cried infront of them.

"I always been here every since I was little." Ae Ri sniffed as she tried to keep herself from crying.

"What happen to you? Did you got into a fight with someone?" Min Ae asked as she softly patted her back.

"Ahniyo." Ae Ri said as she bow and look at them. "Thanks I'm gonna go to class now." She quickly left as they both stood there looking at her.

Ae Ri came out of the bathroom to find the famous boys standing infront of the doors as they all look at her. Ae Ri was surprised as she bow at them and ran off to class.

"What happen to her?" Baekhyun asked as they all shrugged.

"She has a bruised on her cheek though." DO stated and everyone look at him. "Really?" They all asked.

They saw Kris walking down the hallway as Ae Ri run passed him too. Kris's eyes follow her as she was out of sight and walk towards the boys. "Where were you? Ice Princess was looking for you." Luhan said and they all nodded.

"Well obviously she found me." Kris rolled his eyes.

The girls came out of the bathroom as they look at Kris. "You know the new girl's blood smell so good." Min Ae chuckle. "Yea she does." Kris eye them both and raised one of his eye's brow.

"Yea something happen to her right?" DO asked as the girls shrugged.

"Her face was bruised up when we saw her inside." Eun Mi stated. "Come on lets go to class." Xiu Min said and they all nodded their head and walk to class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update^^

Enjoy and comment or subscribe <3