Good Morning Notes

Good Morning Notes

 

“Aish. Are you deaf? Your alarm is ringing like crazy!”

Ah. The same annoying voice in the morning, Kim Junsu. He yanked my blanket and slapping my calf continously.

I curled my body and burried my face under the pillow, “You can just turn it off...”

He shook my shoulder once again, “I had a tough day recording until three in the morning, wake up and let me sleep!”, he walked away, leaving me half-awake. I streched my body and sat on the bed side, pulled my self together and regain my memory.

Just then, I heard a rushing step came nearby.

“Jaejoong hyung!”, Junsu poked his head out through the door, “It seemed someone came over last night...”, his suspicious gaze startling me.

 

Crap!

I sighed in my state of shock. I looked at my side nervously, Jung Yunho was here last night. I didn’t get to say goodbye to him, I must be very tired. I felt so stupid.

“You saw him?”, I asked Junsu.

“Of course! Noises he made in the kitchen disturbed my golden slumber...”, he pouted, “Now it’s your crazy alarm bothered me... What kind of conspiration is this? Aisssh!”

I chuckled at his facial expression. They met each other. That’s a good thing. My half-opened eyes found a yellow sticky notes above the island table. I reached my hand to snatch it. I recognized this handwriting.

I glared at Junsu who stood still, “What are you looking at? Aren’t you going to sleep?”

“I know right! Why he told me not to wake you up... Jinjja...”, he shut the door. I waited until his heavy steps moving away from my room.

 

I began to read the note.

What time is it now, sleepyhead?

Cruel Jaejoongie, how could you doze out when I was talking to you? I shouldn’t let you laid on my precious chest and embrace you with my ultimate warmth if you’re going to sleep like that. Breakfast ready. Wash your face first.

Mianhae, jagi-ya.

I laid myself again on the matress, rolling my body in happiness. I cupped my face like a child, picturing his sulking face while reading his sweet note made me smile even wider. It’s been four months since the last time we met, busy schedules drive us apart. I often miss the good times when we’re inseparable. Apart from all the complicated mess in the past three years, I’m grateful that I still have Yunho until now.

Anyway, did he really cook for me?

 

After a while, I finally got up and made my move to the bathroom. I carefully looked at my reflection in the mirror, first thing I always did right after I step in to my bathroom. I fixed my messy hair and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the dirt. I smiled again as my fingers touched my lips, tastes of Yunho’s lips still there. My hands ran down to my neck, and gosh! Some spot on my lower neck got reddened. I immediately knew it was a kiss mark. It’s so friggin’ clear, enough to made me burst out in a laugh. My cute Yunnie bear.

 I tapped the faucet, bent my body and washed my face. I almost choked when the water slipped inside my mouth because I couldn’t stop laughing and remembering a last night short bed-date with my love. Yes, it was a very short time, but the feeling of his arms wrapped up in my body just can’t disappear, the kind of warmth that I couldn’t find in anyone else. When his lips touches mine, I feel secure. When his beautiful fingers my hair, I feel like there’s nothing to worry about, all my doubt will melt away in a flash.

 

I grabbed a towel and dried up my face. I took my toothbrush and found another note flipped inside the glass where I put my dental things. I opened it.

Even for a minute, to hold you in my arms is a gift, to smell your hair is a joy, to kiss your soft lips is a bliss. U-Know I love you.

Ps: use some concealer if you have to go out, your neck looks very frustrating.

 

Omo. He saw the marks. I giggled, what a sweet morning indeed. I hurriedly walked my feet towards kitchen and can’t wait to see what kind of dishes he’s been preparing. I knew him very well, he even can’t cook sunny-side egg properly. As I came out from my room, I took a glance to Junsu’s room. It was quite. Knowing that he’s asleep, there’s no way I’m gonna faking my excited face anymore.

Table was empty, no food at all. Moreover, my darling has completely ruined my kitchen. He added a new task to my morning routine, to clean up. I opened up a fridge and there’s nothing inside too. I circularized my vision, ah a yellow notes again, stuck on the microwave, it said: here you go, bon appetite ^^.

I took out the tray from microwave, and put it on the table. I sat and observing the dish he made. First, a malformed sunny-side, the sides were burnt, I poked my index finger on the yolk, a sticky liquid squirting from inside, obviously still rare. Then I glanced at a bowl beside the egg plate. What? Seaweed soup? It’s not even my birthday. I scooped the soup and gulped it right away. Way too salty. I moved to another plate and what is it? Fried kimchi? Smell like its burnt. Only one dish that simply made me satisfied, a love-shaped fried chicken nuggets which perfectly cooked. 

Hahaha. I know. People can easily cook a frozen food. Since I love a cute-shaped food, I always kept them on the fridge.

Jiji the cat ran towards me and hopped into my lap. I cuddled with Jiji for a while, then I took a bite of the nugget and gave Jiji the rest. How was it, Jiji? Your Appa’s cooking skill is improving right? I held and carried up the cat so it can see all the Yunho’s masterpiece above the table.  Look Jiji, you’re so lucky to have a father like him. Isn’t he sweet?

 

I finished my breakfast and get ready to take a bath. I should leave this town at noon. I wrapped myself in a bathrobe before going to shower. I opened up my closet, deciding what to wear today on the airport. Definitely no low-cut shirt, how can a concealer covered all these kiss marks? I giggled mischievously as I picked a low-cut white t’s out from the closet. Ok, this will do. I’m not going to cover anything, this mark is too cute to be covered. Ah, I must be crazy.

I leaned my back to close the cupboard, there’s another, yes, another yellow notes flew by and fell helplessly onto my feet. It seemed Yunho has another surprise, why did he put this note inside my full of clothes’ closet? What if I can’t find it? I furrowed my brows curiously.

Getting change, huh? I can feel my heart’s fluttering when you read this, . Haha.

Anyway, I left something on the drawer.

Missing you everyday, my Boo Jae.

 

Tsk. What’s with this overload sweetness? I might be dead. I shrugged confusedly, oh dear, how do you expect me to inspecting all the drawers I had! Which drawer? There’s too many. You know I like to keep stuffs tidy. I hate it when you made me curious like this.

In the end, I spent an hour rummaging around my room. Finally, I found a suspicious leather box, it must be this, I believed. I carefully opened it and a classy brown leather strap watch showed up. A little note tucked: 

I’ll see you again. Anytime soon.

You’re my other half...

Love, YH.

 

That’s my Jung Yunho. Always came up with surprises and know how to spoil me. I stood up and grabbed my cellphone.

SARANGHAE, MY OTHER HALF.

Sent to Uri Yunho-ya.