Chapter 2

Two Is Better Than One

 

Chapter 2

"Your boyfriend?" Chanyeol asked Eunji who tightly hugging the boy from behind. "Nae? Chanyeol, are you talking to me?" Eunji broke the hug and turned to see Chanyeol. "Of course I'm talking to you.." Chanyeol said and chuckled. Eunji turned to see the boy behind her where she hugged just now. "Him? Yeah! He is my boyfriend!" Eunji hugged the boy's arm. "OMG Eunji! You DISGUSTING!" Seungho appeared and make a disgust face infront of them. The boy where Eunji hugged just now hit Eunji's head lightly and extend his hand to Chanyeol. "Hello. I'm Jung Yonghwa. I'm Eunji's brother." Yonghwa smiled. "Brother? Oh..Hahaha..I thought your were her boyfriend. By the way, I'm Park Chanyeol. Call me Chanyeol." Chanyeol laughed and smiled to him. "Oppa, today I'm going home late. That stupid teacher give me punishment..I hate her." Eunji said while showing her fist infront of Yonghwa's face. "I'll stay here then..I'm bored staying in house." Yonghwa said. "We'll follow you!" Seungho and Hoya appeared again. "Eunji.. *cough* Bring Seohyun *cough* Someone need to be closer with her." Seungho said while his eyes was on Yonghwa. Yonghwa glared at Seungho and Seungho just laughed awkwardly. "You wanna go Chanyeol?" Eunji asked Chanyeol who just standing there. "Can I bring my sister together?" Chanyeol said. "Sure! Is she beautiful?" Seungho asked while bitting his lower lips. "OMG! YOU! Stop being a ert!" Eunji smack Seungho's head. "I'm not a ert! I'm so lonely now..I need a girl~" Seungho rubbed his head and sang Taeyang's I need a girl. The bell rang and all of them went to their own class.

 

Victoria's POV

Hello Korea! Here I am! After 9 years, I finally can come here! I'm going to school in the afternoon. I'm Korean but I live in China for 9 years because of my father's work. I wonder what is Tiffany doing now. Tiffany is my best best best friend! 9 years ago, before I go to China, we were crying like we'll never meet again. HaHaHa.. And I hope I can meet her sooner!

End of Victoria's POV

 

The bell rang telling the school has ended. "Eunji, remember, I want to see this class is clean! No dust!" The teacher glared at Eunji before going out of the class. Eunji,Chanyeol,Hoya,Seungho,Seohyun and Jiyeon left in the class. All of them put their bag outside the classroom and begin their works to clean the class. After 20 minutes, Yonghwa and Lee Joon arrived at the class. Eunji from the back of the class shouted:"Oppa hello!!!!" All the people in the class shocked to hear Eunji's shocking shout. They laughed and began their works again.

 

Nickhun’s POV

I hate myself! Because I’m too smart that I being chosen as prefect! I hate it. I’m so tired of being prefect now. I’m planning to not be prefect again but there are too many bad students in our school. For the school’s image, I decide to be prefect again. I walked to the school gate because that is what the prefect should do. One of my works in school is close the school gate and I need to stay in school until 5pm for the prefect meeting. EVERYDAY! I was about to close the gate. Then one girl shouted “Wait! Wait!” I turned my head to the side and saw a girl with a backpack and her hair was tied.

End of Nickhun’s POV

 

“Wait! Wait!” Victoria ran as fast as the cheetah. “Oh? Why? Did you leave something in school?” Nickhun asked. “Is this Kirin Art High School?” Victoria asked while holding a piece of paper that written her new school. “Yes.. It is..” Nickhun nodded. “I’m sorry. I’m lost just now. Beside I’m new here!” Victoria said. She thought that she was late for school. “Erm.. The school already ended 2 hours ago. I think you went to the wrong school. There is another school nearby name ‘Kierin Art High School’.” Nickhun said while pointing the way to go to the other school. “No! No! No! I’m sure it is KIRIN Art High School! Wait.. There is ‘KiErin Art High School’ this school?!!” Victoria stopped for a while and she remembered something.

 

*flashback*

“Tomorrow you are going to school. Now sleep. It is 2 in the morning now.” Victoria’s mother said. “No.. This is the last time I talk to you omma, and the next day, I’m going to busy. Don’t worry, my school starts in the afternoon.” Victoria said while lying on the bed playing with her hair. “In the afternoon? Really? I remember your appa said your school starts in the morning.” Victoria’s mother said in a confused mind. “No omma.. I already searched in the internet..Omma, the funny thing is, the internet spell the school’s name wrongly..Hahaha!” Victoria said then she heard her mother’s voice getting tired as time passes by. “Araseo omma, goodnight!” Victoria turned the phone off and drive to dream land.

*end of flashback*

 


 

HEY HEY HEY! Comment please! Don't be a quiet subbers! Please? TuT MY FEELING OF CHANYEOL AND EUNJI COUPLE IS GETTING BIGGER!!! THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!! SARANGHAE!!