Chapter 1

Two Is Better Than One

 

Chapter 1

Park Jiyeon's POV

"Chanyeol Oppa!! Hurry Up! We don't have much time!" I shouted to my twin. Chanyeol is my twin! He only 5 seconds ahead me. Our faces look alike at first. But as time passes by, we are 18 now, our face has completely changed. Not the same like the first time. Our parents were staying at Australia. We were sent to Korea because that’s our destiny.

End of Park Jiyeon’s POV

“Do we have to go to school today?!” Chanyeol shouted from his room which is on the second floor. “We have too! Today is our first day okay?!” Jiyeon shouted while tying her hairs. After 15 minutes later, Chanyeol appeared. Both of them went to the school together by walking since the school is just nearby.

While in school..

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Jung Eunji! You better don’t run from me!” a boy was chasing a boyish looking girl. His name is Yoo Seungho. And her name is Jung Eunji. “Catch me if you can!” Eunji was running with all her energy and she accidentally bumped on someone. Eunji fell on the ground but she managed to stand up and run again. “Chanyeol oppa! Gwenchanna?” The girl who is Park Jiyeon asked the boy who also fell on the ground because of Eunji. A boy walked to their direction and gave a hand to Chanyeol. Chanyeol grabbed the hand and fix his uniform. “Sorry, they always like this. New students?” the boy who helped Chanyeol apologized to him. “Gwenchanna.. Yeah.. We are new here.” Chanyeol nodded. “Let me bring you to the principal room. By the way, I’m the school’s prefect. My name is Nickhun.” Nickhun extend his hands to shake hands with the new student. “Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. And this is my twin sister, Park Jiyeon.” Chanyeol shook hands with Nickhun and Jiyeon bowed to him. While they were on their way to the principal room, an arm appeared on Nickhun’s neck. “Hyung!” a girl appeared beside Nickhun. “Oh? Hyung?” Jiyeon widened her eyes. “Yah! Jung Eunji! I told you, you’re not a boy.” Nickhun let go of Eunji’s hand. “Tsk..Araseo.. By the way.. Do you know where Yonghwa oppa is?” Eunji said. She stopped Nickhun from walking and realizes there were two people beside Nickhun. “Oh? New student?” Eunji widened her eyes. Jiyeon and Chanyeol nodded their heads. “Annyeongh-” Eunji didn’t get to introduce herself and she ran because she saw Seungho. "YAH! Jung Eunji!” Seungho ran to the front and stopped when he saw the freaking scary prefect infront of him.40 minutes later, the bell rang. Nickhun went to the school’s gate as usual and left the two new students at the principal office.

Jung Eunji’s POV

I’m so sleepy! Yesterday, Yonghwa oppa just bought me a phone. To be honest, it was my first touch screen phone. I never used phone like that before. I stayed up all night just to learn how to use the phone. Well, it was very embarrassing if I don’t know how to use my own phone infront of my friends. Because of that, I ended up sleeping in the classroom in the first subject.

End of Eunji’s POV

“JUNG EUNJI!” A pen was thrown to Eunji’s head. “OUCH!” Eunji stood up and she saw two people and the teacher were standing infront of the class. “Jung Eunji! Meet me after class! Now class, this is your new classmates. Introduce yourself please.” Eunji sat down and fix her hair. “Annyeonghaseyo. Park Chanyeol imnida. And this is my sister Park Jiyeon.” Chanyeol and Jiyeon bowed infront of the class. “Okay Jiyeon, please sit beside Seohyun. And Chanyeol, please sit beside Eunji. Now Eunji, follow me to the office.” Jiyeon and Chanyeol move to their sit. Before Chanyeol could speak to Eunji, she went out and followed the teacher. 

This is the seat arrangement: 

 

Student

Student

NO ONE (Center)

Student

Student

Student

Student

NO ONE (Center)

Student

Student

Student

Student

NO ONE (Center)

Student

Student

Student

Student

NO ONE (Center)

Student

Student

Student

Student

NO ONE (Center)

Student

Student

Yoo Seungho

Hoya

NO ONE (Center)

Kyuhyun

Student

Park Chanyeol

Jung Eunji

NO ONE (Center)

Seohyun

Park Jiyeon

"Hello! I'm Yoo Seungho!" Seungho turned around to see Chanyeol. "Hello, I'm Chanyeol." Chanyeol smiled. In the recess, Jiyeon just sit at her seat with Seohyun. Chanyeol was hungry but Seungho, which the person he known just now went to the canteen. He doesn't even know where the canteen is. Suddenly, when a person came into the class, Seohyun ran to her leaving Jiyeon alone. "Eunji!" Seohyun shouted. "What is the punishment this time?" Seohyun asked while walking to Eunji's seat. "I need to clean this classroom after school. I can do it." Eunji said while smiling widely. Seohyun went to her seat and talk to Jiyeon again. "Hello! New student?" Eunji turned her head to see Chanyeol who sat beside her. "Yeah..New student here." Chanyeol smiled and nodded. "I'm Jung Eunji! By the way, aren't you hungry?" Eunji asked while pointing his hand on his tummy. "Yeah.. I am. But I don't know where the canteen is.." Chanyeol said while rubbing his hungry tummy. "Let me bring you there!" Eunji stood up from her seat and giving Chanyeol a eye smile. "You have eyesmile.." Chanyeol stood up from his seat while pointing Eunji's smile. "Yeah.. I'm lucky right? Hahaha" Eunji laughed. Both of them were talking while walking to the canteen. When they arrive, Eunji ran to someone and hugged him on the neck from behind. "She has a boyfriend. I thought she is boyish." Chanyeol said while walking towards to Eunji. 


Hope you all like it! I put the seat arrangement so that you won't confuse of it! Thanks for commenting! As usual, I LOVE TO MAKE PEOPL CURIOUS! XD