Super Junior?

Love x 6

Nikki

So once Kat and I headed down to the cafeteria, we found her friends with their roommate.  We quickly bought our lunch and joined them.  Once we were there, we started talking and getting to know each other.  Turns out, Tracy and Kat mainly came for Raymond Lam, the 'chok' king.  Akira came here for hot celebrities, but mainly, Yunho...  Hazel and Nat were both here for the education and celebrities.  I felt like the only one who wasn't here for celebrities.  I looked at Kat, what she said earlier made me sad; she wants to dance but her mom doesn't.  I truly believe that we should follow our own dreams.  

While we were talking about what we were studying, I found Hazel's story to be the funniest and strongest.  She comes from a family where her dad and brother are doctors.  Her mom is teacher.  Her grandma believes that girls do not require that many education so she doesn't like it if her and her girl cousins take post secondary education.  Her other cousins believes in this but she wants to show them that a girl can have a high education as well.  She wants to become a pharmacist.  

Nat wants to become a vet be because of her love for pets.  When she was young she saw a dog got hit by a car and from then on, she had decided that she will not see another animal die in front of her.  She may look very nosy and mean but from the time we've met, I can tell she is very thoughtful on the inside.  She will become a great vet.

Akira came to UOB for the Asians and for love.  She had recently broken up with her boyfriend so she is here to find a new love.  She is pretty abd just as we were in the cafeteria, several guys have tried but failed to flirt with her.

Tracy, she seems very quiet but nice and she told us that she really wants to see her idols.  She wants to find a part time job and start making money.  Athough she is very quiet, I can tell that she is a very strong and opinionated person.

As for me, I do not care about the stars at my school and I look forwards to my classes.

Just as we started to leave, I bumped into some guy and I heard a bunch of girls gasp.  I thought to myself, so what, it's just some guy.  A tall girl came up to me and asked rudely, "Do you know who you bumped into?"

I looked at the guy, who looks really annoyed right now, I don't know who he is, just some Asian, and replied, "No, should I?"

The girl laughed and said,"How'd you even get accepted without knowing who Lee Dong Hae is? He is from Super Junior, the biggest band in Korea!"