Hazel Nut

Love x 6

Hazel

Nat: omfg u'll never believe this: Raymond and Linda r dating!

That was the text I got when I was preparing to head to class.  Unbelievable.  Raymond and Linda are one of my favorite HK onscreen couples!  Wow!  But Kat must be a bit disappointed...

I was packing my bag and ready to head to class.  I am so excited, there might be some of my idols in the class as well.  My class was really hard to find, well, at least for me.  Everyone else was seated on a lab bench, waiting for the professor.  I looked around trying to find a seat and took the only one available, a seat in the middle of the class.  I nodded to the guy as I sat next to him.  Well, he's not an idol.  A white guy with brown hair and glasses, listening to music.  I looked around to see if any Asians were in my class and to my surprise, I saw Lee Hong Ki!  I adore that guy, but was too shy to go up to him.  In class, I may the one with many confidence but deep down, I am really shy.  As I was contemplating on what to do, my prof came in and introduced himself, "Good afternoon, I am Professor Yamamoto, welcome to this science course.  You each have a partner, who is seated next to you, I'll give you a few minutes to introduce yourselves to each other."

I looked again at the guy beside me, doubting that he heard the instructions and lightly tapped him on the shoulder.  He looked at me blankly, took out his earbuds and said, "Huh?"

I pointed at the prof and told him the instruction ans then inrtoduced myself, "I am Hazel Ly, and you are?"

He laughed and said, "Hazel?  As in hazel nut, hazel? Like the one in Ferrero Rocher?"

I rolled my eyes, wondering if I should take that as a compliment and replied, "Yes Hazel as in hazel nut...so what's your name?"

He smiled and said, "Nicholas, call me Nick.  I am sure we'll be great partners, Hazel!"