Raymond!

Love x 6

Natalie

I was hurrying to my first class.  I really don't want to be late on the first day of class, UOB takes punctuality very seriously.  Last night, the six of us were chatting about stuff until 2 in the morning.  Nikki was going on about how obnoxious Dong Hae is.  Kat is telling us the plan she had to track down Raymond Lam in this school.  Tracy is telling how excited she is to attend to the classes.  Akira is trying to talk but gets interrupted constantly by the texts her ex sends.  She got pretty annoyed.  Hazel, well she was trying to listen, but she kept falling asleep.  So, as I got to class, I saw Raymond Lam in my class!  I quickly texted Kat, telling her.  I peered towards Raymond again, and noticed that he was talking to a girl, laughing.  I looked at the girl and was surprised to see Kat right beside him.  That's weird, she is not in my class.  Kat saw me and waved at me to go over.  When I went over their, she introduced us and so on.  I pulled her over and asked her, "When did you meet Raymond and WHY are you in my class?"

"Oh my gosh, so you remember that plan I told you about?  It worked and I found Raymond!", Kat exclaimed.  

I laughed and said, "So? What do you think? Is he dateable?"

Kat shrugged and said, "I don't know yet, besides, I don't even know if he has a girlfriend... or if he likes me..."

Just when I was about to reply, I noticed a girl went over to Raymond and he gave her a kiss!  I nudged Kat and we both examined the girl.  From the back, she had long straight hair and she looks very tall.  As she turned, we noticed it's Linda Chung!  OMFG!