What just happened?

Love x 6

Akira

So, Nikki just bumped into Dong Hae, from Super Junior and I freaked out, I would've love to be able to bumped into one of my idols.  The craziest thing was that Nikki didn't even know who he is and said it out loud!  That lucky and stupid girl... In some ways I admire the fact that she is not relying and obsessed with this star-gazing place and I wish I can be like her.  But I live Yunho with all my hearts and would die to see him.  I wish I have the chance to see him and become his friend...and maybe even lover?  So while I was thinking how stupid Nikki is, her and Dong Hae are butting heads, arguing and it was pretty funny.  Nikki is saying how he shouldn't misuse his fame while Dong Hae said that a person as ignorant as her in the Asian entertainment industry, can't tell him what to do.

"Who cares if you're famous, it was your fault you bumped I to me," Nikki said.

"No, YOU bumped into me," Dong Hae insisted, "Everyone else can be my witness, right?". Everyone nodded in agreement, silently.

"Of course they are agreeing wih you, they are hypnotized by your temporary fame and appearance," Nikki opposed and said to the others, "Do you guys realize in around 5 years, this guy will be old and wrinkly?  You guys will probably lik someone else by then!"

Dong Hae looks furious and yelled, "You disgusting soul, wait never mind, you have no soul..."

Nikki laughed, "Says the one who is the devil... 5 years, wrinkly old man looking for a comeback, everyone I present you Whatever Dong Hae!"

Dong Hae heard that and stormed out furiously.  Great now my chance of becoming friends with one of my idol is gone.