Atlantis for Love.

Atlantis for Love.

 

Chanyeol was bored, bored tell he was just sitting in their dorm’s couch asking why it was so boring.

He did everything he could to keep him busy but to no avail, boredom strikes every time.

All the members where out and he was the only one at the dorm, he had finished practicing early and so was the first one to come back from the company. He did everything he could, watch dramas on T.V  which was boring. Read fanfic-  it was interesting but the he got bored. Went to eat but he couldn’t find anything on the fridge, disappointed he flopped on the couch and sat their staring at the T.V.

 

He took the remote control and flicked through the channels to find anything that could distract him for a while. And he did find something.

Out of no where there was a music channel dedicated to all those big hits of 1980’s and 70’s songs , Chanyeol looked at their fashion and hair and could not control himself from falling  on the floor laughing hysterically in front of the T.V at some 80’s songs. Well boredom leads you to do anything.

After a good laugh he finally settled down a bit and one particular song came up, he loved the beat, the song and the lyrics.

Then it hit him the greatest idea that Chanyeol ever had.

He will learn the song and sing it to a certain someone.

Baekhyun.

___________

 

Baekhyun came back from practice. He was exhausted the only thing was on his mind right now was to shower and sleep.

But to his dismay that was never going to happen.

Chanyeol was hiding behind the couch, at the very moment that Baekhyun walked in he jumped in front of boy and scared the living hell out of him. Baekhyun yellped with a surprisingly high voice and grabbed his bag for dear life.

With all his will Chanyeol started singing.

“LADY, I KNOW IT WAS HARD BUT IT'S MUCH HARDER TO IGNORE, THERE'S A CHANCE AND I'LL PROMISE I WON'T HURT YOU ANYMOREEEEE!!!”

Baekhyun’s eyes literally popped out from his face, he started retreating backwards.

However, Chanyeol kept singing with all his might.

“OHOHO, LITTLE QUEENIE I'M YOUR FOOL COME ON, TEACH ME THE RULES AND I WILL SEND AN S.O.S. FOR LOVEEEEEE!!!!~”

Baekhyun now seriously started questioning his boyfriend’s sanity. He could not take it anymore he ran to the kitchen, and of course chanyeol behind him still singing. And did I mention his singing voice sounds like a dying bear mixed with a whale mating call. Yup.

It wasn’t all bad until he hitted the high notes.

“ATLANTIS IS CALLING, S.O.S. FOR LOVE, OOOH ATLANTIS IS CALLING, FROM THE STARS ABOOOOOOVVVVVVE”  Chanyeol takes a breath and goes on  ”ATLANTIS IS CALLING, S.O.S. FOR LOVE , ATLANTIS IS CALLING, IT'S TOO HOT TO STOOOOOOOOOP ~”

Beakhyun couldn’t take it anymore he grabbed anything to just stuff in chanyeols mouth to stop him from singing, and the thing that was near him was an apple.

“IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG, BABE, OH, I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT hey mfmfhfmfhf…”

Finally the horrible singing stopped and Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun in shock, he took off the apple and pouted.

“Baekhyunnie you didn’t like my surprise??” he said in a tooo cute oncefor a deep voice. Which sounded totally creepy.

“Chanyeolah..” he started “ first off all, what the heck is that song??? And the way you sing it is just” Baekhyun winced at memory.

Chanyeol felt bad and went to sit on the couch feeling down that he creeped out Baekhyun.

Now Baekhyun feels sorry for what he did, he followed him and sat next to him on the couch.

“Chanyeol..”

“what…..”

“ …..you know I think it was cute…”

“REALLY???!?!” Chanyeol jumped on his spot.

Baekhyun only smiled and then hugged the other boy.

-Well at least that was not boring-  Chanyeol thought while smiling from ear to ear. 

 

 

Author's Note:

once again i am so sorry for the randomness >.<

hopefully the said friend will see it and read it hehehe

i love being a mean unnie 

anyways what do you all think? and should i keep writing stuff like this or too random? haha XD

 

another think the song won't go off my head-   Nooooooo~

S.O.S for love.

oh god i am just-

OTL

 

anyways hope you like it :3