Trip

W A I T I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

The next day, I’m the one who fell sick…

Somehow this kind of seems stupid yet funny to me, I mean, I take care of sick person yesterday and then the next day I’m the one who’s sick. Isn’t it funny? Or… Maybe not. Sorry…

Kris ends up staying home until Baekhyun comes over, unfortunately, he really has an important meeting today and he can’t stay with me, it’s fine though, I don’t want him to lack off because of me. “Min Jungie, answer me honestly, what did you do that you can catch his cold?” Kris asks for probably the ten times today.

Since I’m too tired and too hot(HOHOHO) to actually open my eyes, instead of an eye roll, I only sigh at his ridiculous assumption. “I took care of him, Kris. No. Kissing. Involved.” I emphasize the three last words because believe it or not, he thought I kissed Baekhyun yesterday that’s why I get his germs and virus all over me. Goodness, Kris…

“Stop asking me that same question over and over please.”

“Fine, I believe you.” Kris finally says, FINALLY. FINALLY. FINALLY. Now my ears will stop hearing that boring question for the rest of the day.

Now we are currently waiting for the delivery to come, since obviously, Kris has terrible skills in the kitchen, I can only trust him to wash the dishes on the sink because that’s the only not dangerous thing, no knife or fire involved. And I’m sick and my body feels really horrible, and all I want to do is lie down comfortably while snuggling with my fluffiest pillow under the thick blankie.

And maybe… plus accompany of handsome brother, Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun promises to come today, I know he probably felt guilty though it doesn’t have anything to do with him, but I just know him, because we’re alike in a way and I understand him like I understand myself. What surprises me, he doesn’t come alone, but he comes together with the three guys I am familiar with. Kai, Se Hun and D.O.

I admit, those four guys really do a huge part on making me feel a lot better, they kind of bring a positive energy, which I know it kind of doesn’t make sense, I mean there is no biological or historical reason behind me feeling better about them being here. But I just do feel like that.

Kai and Se Hun are in charge of the clowns I guess, since the TV shows are mostly boring reruns that I already seen, they are kind of my entertainment, my own live TV shows I guess. Meanwhile, Baekhyun and D.O are in charge of being my father and mother I guess, D.O is the mother who cooks for me, and Baekhyun is the one who make sure that I’m warm enough to feel comfortable, changing my towel, wiping my face because I feel like crap for not taking a bath that day.

“Guys, I’m just warning you, in half an hour, both my brother will come, and you probably won’t have a good time if they see you all here with me.” I say as I see the time of my brother coming home nearing. Though I want them all to meet my brother, but I know that my brother is kind of over sometimes, especially over something like ‘dating’ or being friend with boys. They’ll go crazy for seeing three strangers (maybe except Se Hun for Sungyeol) in the house.

Kai looks at me and grins, “It’s fine, we come to meet your brother, I mean, we’re kind of close already, right? Calm down, we’re really likable, you agree, don’t you?” He confidently smirks, sticking his nose in the air with arrogant expression plastered on his face.

Well, I agree though, but since he is being super sure about it, I’m just going to roll my eyes. “You wish.” I mutter, “Se Hun and D.O are likable, you’re just annoying.” I stick my tongue out to him playfully, he pouts and pretends that he is mad, “I’m just kidding, you know it, right?”

“I’m not likable.” He says, just as I want to say sorry for my words before, his following words quickly make me swallow my apologize, “I’m lovable.”

“Bye, Kai.”

 

 

 

 

 

Though the idea of Min Jung being alone throughout the days and plus surrounded by three guys that they didn’t know before obviously bothered both Kris and Sungyeol, but in the end, they tried to accept it, I mean, Min Jung was always on the tomboy side ever since she was a child, and it was clearly seen from her that she wasn’t the usual girls who was overly dramatic, and hated those kind of situations, which made her a little bit more comfortable with boys than girls.

And plus all of them seemed nice and there was Baekhyun who they had trusted so much.

Soon after talking with them, Kris and Sungyeol were already captured with their charms. They were truly Baekhyun’s friends, because both Kris and Sungyeol trusted Baekhyun as soon as they started talking with him. And now the same thing was happening with Kai, Se Hun and D.O.

“They’re nice, aren’t they?” Min Jung smiled as she raised both of her arms, Kris nodded as he leaned down to carry her, he lifted her up and Min Jung automatically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter