Jealousy

That Unbreakable Bond

Taeyeon's POV

I feel weird. 

I've been feeling like this since that day in the mall. I knew I shouldn't have said yes to that megaphone.  I can't get her out of my mind. And that Siwon-SSI!

He's like always around her! I mean, we're not even in the same level but she always happen to be at the same place as Tiffany! I know I don't have the rights, and not even the reason to be mad about him hanging around her, but I know his type! I'm a player myself so I know his ways. Acting all charming and gentle, but on the inside, he wants nothing more than to get in her pants! He's a ing wold in sheep's clothing.

And what makes it worse is that Tiffany's falling for his tricks! How can she be so naive?! I thought she was a clever girl! The way she talks to other people as if she knows everything! I mean, she really does but why is she being stupid now?! She's being so Jessica like. So innocent and just plainly naive! 

She should know better!

"Uhm? Taeyeon? Is everything okay?"Jessica asked pulling me out of my reverie.

"Uh, yeah! Sorry, let's continue."I said and Jessica eyed me suspiciously so I just shown her my dorky smile and she smiled back in return before we went back to our project. We're currently here in their place doing our project while Yuri and Gyuri re here too doing their own and the same goes for Sooyoung and Sunny.

"Ca n I ask you something Jessica?"I asked without looking up at her.

"Hmm?"She hummed asking me to go on.

"Is Tiffany dating Siwon?"I asked bravely.

"Hmm? I don't think so. She would have told me."Jessica said and I looked up to see her still looking at her notes making me smile and shake my head. Most girls would have thought differently already. Thank God here she is that I can without sounding suspicious.

"But does she like him?"I asked more.

"I think so, I mean he's a good oppa to us."She replied nonchalantly.

"That's good to know."I blurted out unconsciously.

"Why?"Jessica asked this time looking at me with a frown.

"Ah, no reason."I replied trying to play it cool without looking at her.

"You like her don't you?!"She said with an accusing stare.

"What?! N-no! What are you talking about Jessica?!"I denied hastily while looking away.

"All this time, you're always bothering me! But you're actually into Tiffany?!"Jessica asked excitedly.

"Yah! I don't like her okay! Shut up!"I yelled feeling frustrated because of her teasing.

"Aigoo! You're so into her!"Jessica said clapping.

"Why are you so excited?!"I asked confused.

"Because I had no idea!"She replied while beaming.

"Well now you do but you got the wrong one!"I said before turning back to our project. "And besides, you know that you're the one that I actually like."I said trying to stop her from teasing me because I'm already having thoughts of Tiffany that I only have of Jessica most of the time.

"Yeah right! You just like me fore my body, but you actually like Tiffany! You're so jealous of Siwon oppa!"She said still smiling.

"I am not! What's that twinkle douche got against me!"I said, offended by her words.

"Because he's a boy."She said in a matter of fact tone.

"So you're saying that if some pretty boy comes along you will leave Yuri for him?"I challenged and I knew I won when she stiffened.

"W-what are you talking about? Yuri and I are not together!"She said stuttering.

"Look who's flustered now? You're not together but man don't you just love Yuri so much?"I teased while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Keep it down! She might hear you!"She hastily whispered while looking at their balcony where Yuri and Gyuri are making their project to see if Yuri's coming or not.

"So you admit it then?"I asked teasingly.

"Fine! But don't tell anybody."She said sternly then pouted.

"Aigoo! Kyeopta!"I said before pinching her cheeks.

"Stop that."She said slapping my hands away.

"You've been living together since like the day that you were born, how come you're still not going out?"I asked seriously.

"Because she doesn't feel the same way."She said, sadly looking down.

"She told you that?!"I asked shocked.

"Well, not really, but I know that she only sees me as her sister."She replied biting her bottom lip.

"You're stupid. She's in love with you Jessica."I said lifting her chin up by my fingers. "She loves you Jessica."I said giving her the most gentle smile I can manage. 

"How would you know?"She asked sounding uncertain.

"Because you're beautiful, you're smart, you're nice. You're everything one can ask for."I replied letting go of her chin and patting her head instead.

"Thanks Tae."She said looking at me straight in the eye. I don't know what's happening but we both started leaning in. We were only inches apart when someone interrupted us.

"Hey Sooyeon-ah, have you seen my-"Jessica and I both hastily turned to look at the person to see her standing there her face showing mixture of emotions. 

Shocked, hurt and betrayed.

"Yu-yul-ah-"Jessica stood up to go over to Yuri but Yuri stepped back.

"I- I uh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'll just go!"Yuri said quickly before dashing up towards the stairs leaving Jessica standing there staring at the disappearing figure of the great Kwon Yuri. 

"What are you still doing there? Go!"I said and Jessica turned to me and I motioned for her to go up and she quickly ran up the stairs.

I packed up my things knowing that it's better for me to go. I was about to walk out the door when I remembered about Gyuri. I walked out towards the balcony and saw her reading a book. 

"Hey."I called out.

"Huh? Oh! Taeyeon-ssi!"She stood up and bowed.

"What's that for?"I asked amused.

"Ah, I just thought that I should show some respect since you're-"I didn't let her finish.

"Come, I'll drive you home. I think it's best we leave Yuri and Jessica to their selves for now."I said coolly.

"But the project-"

"I got you. Yuri needs to talk to Jessica right now, so let's go."I said and she started picking up her things and packing them in her bag before following me outside to my car.

"What do you say we grab something to eat? I'm quite hungry."I said nonchalantly while driving.

"Uh, sure."She replied nervously.

"Hey, why are you so nervous? I don't bite. Unless asked."I added the last part playfully.

"Sorry."She said timidly.

"No need for apologies."I replied and spotted my favorite restaurant. "Ah! Here we are."I said before getting off the car and walking towards Gyuri's side to open her door.

"Thank you Taeyeon-ssi."She said bowing.

"What's with the formality? Just call me Taeyeon okay?"I said flashing her my dorky smile before leading the way inside.

"Table for two."I told the receptionist and she quickly guided us to a table.

"Good evening, may I take your order ma'am?"A waiter asked and we both told him our order. We chatted a bit while waiting for our order when I saw a familiar looking girl walked in with a familiar looking boy.

"Aren't those Tiffany-ssi and Siwon-ssi?"Gyuri asked looking at the couple.

"Uh yeah."I said without taking my eyes off of Tiffany who looks stunning in her short red dress.

"They look good together."Gyuri commented sounding dazed making me scoff.

"She can do better."I said bitterly, then I saw them walking towards our direction.

"Wow! I didn't know you're dating Gyuri-ssi."Tiffany said without even saying hello first.

"Well hello to you too Miyoung."I said sarcastically without standing up while Gyuri had already bowed at them.

"Miyoung?"I heard Siwon asked Tiffany lowly. Tsk! He doesn't even know her Korean name.

"That's my Korean name oppa."Tiffany said shyly.

"It's beautiful."He said smiling with his perfect set of teeth. Fake!

"Don't you think you guys should go to your table to continue your date."I said bluntly and I saw Tiffany frowned before bidding us goodbye and walking towards their table.

Sigh.

I sighed before reaching for a glass of water and taking a drink from it.

"You like Tiffany-ssi, Taeyeon-ah?"Gyuri asked out of nowhere, making me choke on the drink. "Omo! Mianhe! Are you okay?"Gyuri asked worriedly.

"Yeah, just don't suddenly blurt out things like that."I said while patting my chest.

"Sorry, but I just couldn't help it. Who would have thought huh? You're always teasing her and pissing her off so it's kind of a shock."Gyuri said with a giggle.

"I don't like her Gyuri."I said trying to convince myself.

"Sure you don't."She said waving me off before putting her elbows on the table and leaning her chin on her hands. "You want my help?"She asked with a smirk and a glint in her eyes that sent shiver down my spine.

What is she up to?

*********************
Sorry I haven't been updating this one .. 

I just have so much going on .. 

Forgive me !!!

This one's mainly for the Locksmiths out there! Hope you like this one. 

More Taeny and Yulsic to come everyone !!

Please Comment ! Your comments motivate me to write ! 

Maki out~