The Bunny And The Poor Princess

That Unbreakable Bond

Sooyoung's POV

"Oh! Sunny! Hi! It's just uh, some, someone who eats here a lot."I said nervously and I noticed her frowned while nodding.

"Or more like orders here a lot."Yoona mumbled inaudibly but I chose to ignore her to avoid any more suspicions.

"What brought you here?"I asked trying to act cool.

"Well, we had nothing to do so we decided to go out and pick Yoona up."She answered in a bored tone.

"We? Who's wi-"Yoona was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Hey Yoong? Are you done? Oh! Sooyoung anyeong!"Jessica greeted after walking in with Yuri who only bowed her head a little.

"Oh! Anyeong!"I greeted with a bow.

"We're just here to pick Yoona up."Yuri said plainly. Is she always like this? But I've seen her at their house being playful once.

"Oh! You shouldn't have, you know I'm already used going home on my own."Yoona said humbly.

"And we had nothing better to do too."Sunny said coolly while looking at the salt shaker that was on the table. She's so cool.

"Grr."Yoona playfully growled making us chuckle even Yul.

"Oh! It's you girls."I heard my omma said.

"Oh! Ahjumma anyeong!"Sunny greeted beaming her eye smile.

"Anyeong."Omma greeted.

"We're just here to pick up our Yoong ahjumma."Jessica said giving my omma a smile.

"Ah, why don't you kids eat here first?"My omma offered.

"Ah, we'd love too but we've already eaten."Jessica said politely.

"Well, take some back home then. Your Yoong has been a great help here."My omma offered and Yoona immediately brightened and clung to her appa's waist while Yul wrapped an arm around her shoulders and ruffled her hair.

"Thanks a lot ahjumma."Yuri said with a bow.

"Don't worry about it guys, as annoying as Yoona is, she really knows how to work around here."I butted in and Yoona stuck her out at me while the others laugh.

"Well, my baby here is really obedient as long as you give her enough food."Yuri said giving Yoona a playful headlock. See? I told you, I've seen Yuri being playful before. And she's being one again now.

"Well here you go kids."Umma came back and handed them a paper bag.

"Ahjumma kamsahamnida."They all said while bowing.

"It's nothing really. You kids should hurry along, it's getting pretty late. Yuri-ah careful with driving."My umma said and they all left.

"So, that's Sunny right?"Umma asked and I was nervous on why she suddenly asked about her.

"Uh...yeah."I said nervously.

"She seems like a nice young lady. I approve."She said giving me a thumbs up.

"Mw-mwoh?! What are you talking about?!"I asked playing dumb.

"It's okay, I told you. She has my approval."She said before walking away leaving me standing there dumbfounded.

Sunny's POV

"You're a really great actress, do you know that?"Jessica asked as she took a seat on my bed.

"I don't know what you're talking about."I said playing dumb.

"Yeah right. Trying to play it cool with Sooyoung earlier?"She teased.

"I'm just usually cool like that."I answered trying to play it cool again.

"Sure you are. Even playing with the salt shaker as if nothing is going on."

"What's wrong with that? I don't see any reason to be excited."I said cockily.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go with that."Jessica said sarcastically before staring at me while I stared back at her.

"Alright! Fine, geez."I said breaking our eye contact.

"I knew it!"She said with a clap.

"Yah! You're going to wake up the other two."I said slapping her arm.

"Sorry, but what do you plan on doing?"She asked.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"Are you going to tell her? I mean, you've been crushing on her since like she first delivered noodles here. So, practically two years now."She said and I nodded thinking about it. Then I came up with something.

"I'll confess to her, if you confess to Yuri!"I said raising my pointy finger up.

"Shh! She might hear you! You know that I can do that!"She whispered yelled.

"Why not?! You've been crushing on her for since like forever."I said trying to convince her.

"Because, I'm her best friend so I can do that."She said sadly looking down.

"Best friend my ! You're both obviously in love with each other."I said exasperatedly.

"She's not. She only sees me as her best friend, or maybe her sister."She said with small smile.

"You're stupid."I said plainly.

"How did I even became the topic?"She asked with a pout.

"Just admit it. You're in love with her and you're going to have to tell her someday."I said with an encouraging smile.

School

"We're going to have a project and you're going to pair up for it."Our teacher in science announced. Some student groans while some started whispering probably to get a partner. "Settle down, I've already paired you up."She said and everybody groaned this time.

"Alright here goes."Our teacher started mentioning names.

"Taeyeon and Jessica."I was shocked so I looked over at Jessica who didn't seem very thrill while you can say the opposite about my cousin.

"Sunny and Sooyoung."The teacher said and I felt my heart started beating fast. I looked over and saw her giving me a...shy smile?

"Yuri and Gyuri."Our teacher said and I saw Jessica sighed sadly. Gyuri is one of Yuri's avid fans. I don't have a good feeling about this.

"Okay, go to your partner and start discussing."Our teacher said after she finished calling names and describing the project and I saw Sooyoung walking towards me.

"Hey."She greeted.

"Hey."I said smiling back as she sit on the chair beside mine.

"So where should we do it?"She asked me.

"Why don't we do it at our place?"I suggested.

"Sure thing."She said smiling at me.

"Great, come over after school okay?"I said and she smiled at me. God she's so cute.


okay .. Just a little something for you since I'll be going in hiatus.

Watch out for the drama ! :D