Love And Confusion

That Unbreakable Bond

Sunny's POV

"I guess I should go."Sooyoung said standing up from her seat on the dining table.

"You sure you don't want to stay for dinner?"I asked hopeful for a positive answer. Positive for me at least.

"Seriously I would love to stay but I can't. I have to help out in the shop."She said with a little smile.

"That's too bad."I said unconsciously pouting.

"Aigoo, don't pout Bunny-ah. Always smile ara?"She said pinching my cheek before flashing the most charming smile that I had ever seen.

"Ara."I replied showing her a little smile and we started walking out of the kitchen to see that Taeyeon's already gone and Jessica's nowhere in sight, but their things are still on the coffee table.

"Where are they?"Sooyoung asked, confused.

"I don't know."I said while looking around. "Oh gosh! I wish Taeyeon didn't do anything stupid!"I said frustrated.

"You think everything's okay?"Sooyoung asked warily.

"I'm not sure, but it can't be that big of a deal or we would have heard Sica scream."I said and she nodded hesitantly before she continue walking out of our house.

"I'll be going. I'll see you tomorrow Sunny-ah."She said before walking out of the door and towards the gate.

"Annyeong! Drive safely Sooyoung-ah!"I called out with a wave when I saw her mount her bike and with a last wave she sped away.

*********************

Yuri's POV

I don't know why I'm feeling like this. 

If she really likes Taeyeon then it's none of my business right? 

I'm her best friend and practically her sister, so whoever she likes and she goes out with, I just need to be happy for her as long as she is. Right?

So why do I feel like as if someone ripped my heart from my chest when I saw her almost kissing Taeyeon? It can't be because I'm jealous right ?  

I kept thinking about the feelings I'm having 

"Yuri."I heard Jessica's voice so I turned around and saw her looking at me with fear in her eyes. Fear? I'm not mad so why is she scared? I'm not...I know I'm not. I can't be.

"Sooyeon."I couldn't say anything so I just stuck to calling her name.

"It wasn't what it looked like."She said walking towards me.

"What wasn't?"I asked feigning innocence.

"That, with Taeyeon. It wasn't what you think it was."She said walking closer and I felt my breaths getting shorter with her every step.

"I wasn't thinking about it."I lied.

"Then why did you run?"She asked with what I think is hope in her eyes. Hope?

"Because,"I didn't know what to say because even I had no idea on why I ran when I saw them so close, so close to kissing each other. So I did the only thing I could. "I didn't want to disturb you."I lied, again.

"Is that really all?"She asked looking disappointed.

"What else is there?"I asked confused. Could it be? Nah.

"There wasn't anything to be disturbed."She said taking another step towards me.

"But you were going to-"She cut me off.

"We weren't! I mean, we were, but it was just a spark of the moment."She said looking down and I noticed that her hands were clenched tigthly into fists on her sides.

"What do you mean? Spark of the moments? Do you- Do you like her Sooyeon-ah?"I asked scared, of what? I'm not sure.

"I don't. You know I don't."She said looking up at me and I noticed that her eyes are teary.

"Hey, Sooyeon-ah. Uljima."I said finally stepping closer to take her in my arms."I said while guiding her head on my chest and holding it there. We were in that position for a few minutes before she started sobbing and hitting me while mumbling something.

"So-Sooyeon-ah what's wrong? Ouch! Hey stop! Aw! Sica!"She wouldn't stop hitting me so I wrapped her in a tighter hug to restrict her arms from any movement. 

"Why are you so thick?! Are you really that dense?!"She yelled at me before pushing me away.

"What?"I asked confused.

"Why can't you tell when everybody else can?! Even Taeyeon knows! I thought you were better than her!"She yelled at me. When she compared me to Taeyeon, I felt my blood boiling inside me.

"Don't you ever compare me to that jerk!"I yelled without thinking. 

"Did you just yell at me?!"She asked looking furious. ...

"No- I, I mean yes, but I didn't meant to! I was just sh-!"I tried explaining.

"How could you?! How could you ever yell at me like that?!"She screamed at me.

"No! Sooyeon I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I was just shock!"

"You, thick headed, dense, numb, insensitive jerk!"She yelled at me before hitting my chest again.

"Sooyeon, Sooyeon stop!"I yelled while trying to get a hold of her hands.

"How can you not know?!"She asked through her sobs while hitting my shoulders lightly.

"Sooyeon, you have to tell me what's wrong? How can I know when you're not telling me anything?"I asked calmly, in hope of calming her down too.

"Why do I have to tell you when the rest figured it out without me saying anything about it?"She asked, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I just don't understand."I said, since I don't know what else to say.

"Are you okay with me being with Taeyeon?"She asked and I don't know why but I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest again.

"I, I just want you to be happy."I honestly replied.

"Will you be happy?"She asked.

"For you I will be."I answered without any hesitation.

"Wouldn't you do anything about it?"She asked pulling away a little to look up at me with her arms still wrapped loosely around my neck. Huh?

"What do you mean?"I asked not sure.

"Are you really okay with me being with somebody else?"She asked with tears b at her eyes again. 

I thought about what she said. Am I really okay with that? Doing the things she just usually do with me with someone else? Not having the rights to be the only responsible of her? Am I okay with sharing her to someone else. To watch her love someone else beside me and our friends? Specially in that way?

"Yul? Yuri!"I heard her call my name pulling me out from my thoughts.

"Huh? I, I don't know."I answered. She stared at me for a few minutes before doing something I know I've always wanted her to do but never acknowledged the desire for it. 

I was shocked at first but the feeling of her lips moving against mine awakened my senses. I kissed her back moving the same way that she does. Wrapping her in my arms tighter. Pulling her body closer to mine. I never knew that it was possible. I could feel her heart beating against my chest, or was it mine? She pulled me lower, intensifying the kiss even more. 

I took a bold step and darted my tongue out from my mouth and out my lips to hers begging for access to the cavern of . She let me in without hesitation and I felt my stomach take turns, my heart lift and my body gain shivers in every part the moment my tongue touched hers. The kiss took another level as I started walking back taking her with me. I felt the back of my knees touched the edge of the bed. I sat down and took her with me settling her in my lap her thighs on both sides of my legs. 

We didn't stop, my handsstarted roaming on her back to her sides running them up and down her waist, while hers entangled on my tresses. I pulled on hand from her waist and placed it at the back of her neck pulling her even closer if that was even possible while I completely wrapped my other hand around her waist.

For the first time in my life I hated oxygen. she pulled away from my lips but stayed on my lap and leaned her forehead against mine while I encircle both my arms back down on her waist. I opened my eyes and saw hers closed while her lips are slightly parted and her cheeks are tinted with pinkish hew. She placed her kiss against mine once more but only fro a few second before pulling away again and opening her eyes to look at me.

"If I didn't know any better I would say that you've kissed hundreds of girls before."She said breathlessly and I felt heat running up my face to both my cheeks.

"I can say the same about you."I answered with a little smirk.

"I love you Yuri. I love you so much."She said with so much sincerity and I felt my heart make a thump that made me feel like as if it was it's last pumped of blood. 

"I- Sooyeon."I didn't know what to say and she gave me a small smile while caressing my cheeks.

"I don't care if you don't feel the same way-"I cut her off immediately.

"It's not like that! I'm just con-"Now this time she cut me off.

"Shh, let me finish."She said putting her index finger on my lips. "I don't care anymore if you don't feel the same way,"I was going to say something again but she shut me off with a peck on my lips. "I just needed to let you know how I feel."She said resting her forehead back against mine.

"It's not that I don't feel the same way,it's just that. I don't know if I feel the exact same thing, because I know that I love you, but i want to be sure. I don't want to hurt you in the end. You're the most important thing i have left and I don't want to loose you too if I make a mistake."I replied honestly.

"You're never going to loose me Yul. You and me, forever right?"She said with a small smile.

"Yeah. Sica and Yul."I said before nuzzling my face on her chest.

"Kwon Yuri?"She called out in a flat tone.

"Hmm?"I hummed in response while still enjoying her warmth.

"What. Are. You. Doing?"She asked each word clearly and menacingly.

"Nothing."I answered still rubbing my face against her chest until I realized the squishy feeling of it on my face. Aw !

"ByunYul, get off of my chest."She said and i slowly pulled away showing her a sheepish grin.

"Mian."I said showing her a goofy smile to try and appease her.

"It's okay, just don't take advantage of the moment."She said knocking my head a little.

"We just made out, what's so wrong about it now? I meant it's not like I'm asking for more. you just feel comfy."I said honestly resting my face back on her chest.

"I'm not saying you are, but I don't like it. I don't want you to think I'm easy."She replied bluntly and immediately pulled away shaking my head hastily.

"You know I would never think of you like that. I may have said that I'm still not sure if in what way do I love you but I'm very much certain that I respect you in every way there is possible."I answered looking up at her and her face broke into a huge smile.

"Thank you."She said cupping my jaws in her palms making me look up at her. I puckered my lips, silently asking to be kissed and she quickly obliged.

"What happen now?"I asked, not sure of what we become now.

"I already stepped way far out of my box doing the first move. I think you should think about that now."She said and I thought for a while before making a decision.

"I'm not sure where this might take us. I don't know if we will last but I want us to. I'm not promising anything definitely not going to promise to never hurt you but I promise to cherish and protect you forever, to tell you that I love you in every possible way when I know that the right time has come. I will do everything in my power to be worthy of all that there is of you. I will do everything to make you happy and to not disappoint you in any way. I will respect you as the woman that you are and to always treat you as my queen that you deserve to be so, Jessica Jung Sooyeon will you take this pabo that you're sitting on right now as your girlfriend?"I said everything in one go hoping to turn the message to her in the clearest way possible. 

"I'll be stupid if I say no. I love you Yul, you have no idea how much. I will wait for you to figure everything out and never get in the way of your process through it. I will do my best to be the best girlfriend you will ever have and hopefully the woman that you will truly love someday. So I'll take the offer and leave myself in your complete responsibility from now on."She said with tears b at the corners of her eyes again.

"Uljima Sooyeon-ah. I love you too, so don't cry. We should be celebrating. What do you say we go out tonight and eat?"I offered, hoping for the answer that I want to hear.

"I want to go with just the two of us but I haven't cook yet so Sunny has nothing to eat. So we're going to have to take her."I was slightly disappointed with her answer, but I realized something.

"Actually, that's perfect. We can celebrate with her and even with Yoong. Then in the right time I will take you out on a proper first date."I said and I leaned up and kissed her. 

"Let's eat at Sooyoung's parents' shop since Yoong is there."She said and I nodded. She got off of me much to my disappointment but I had no other choice.

"I'll get ready in my room and ask Sunny, and Sooyoung's probably still here so we can all go together."She said and gave me a quick peck before walking out leaving me in my room pouting.

"I wanted more kisses."I said to myself grumpily before quickly dressing up.

I can't believe she's actually mine now. The only thing left to do now is to figure out my feelings so I wouldn't hurt her, because that is something that I would never intend to do.

Sooyeon-ah kamsahamnida.

******************

They're together now .. 

Are you happy ?

Share with me your thoughts okay .. I don't really get lots of comments here so I just end up going with the flow of the story in the foreword and not able to add in much .. 

Tel me what you guys want to see in the story and I will try to squeeze them in .. 

To those who are wondering if Gyuri is a bad guy in the story .. You'll just have to wait and see ;DD 

It's fun taking requests .. Jinja .. 

Oh! And please kindly check out my other fanfics too .. 

I hope you will like them .. 

Annyeong!

Gomawo~

Saranghae~

Maki out~