Cheonhodong Park (1st meet)

Dream Comes True

Kyuyoung will be rising!

=====================================

"You introduce me to her.. okay, I need to go to the toilet" Sooyoung said to Tiffany. "Ne". As Soo was on way to the toilet. Someone block her way. "Yah" Sooyoung getting angry. "Waeyo? I thought you like me" a man say.. omomona Kyu! what is he doing here... "Who say that I like you? Its ridiculous!" sooyoung shout. "Meet me later at Cheonhodong park at 4pm later.. ok?Or else i'll go to your house"Kyu said"Whatever" Soo say.

At home...(Conversation)

Youngie: SooooooooooooooJiiiiiiiiiin-ah.... 

Soojin: Mwo?! You don't have to shout at your sister!

Youngie: He wants to meet me

SooJin : Who?

Youngie : That Cho Kyuhyun guy

Soojin : Mwo? How sweet

Youngie: Sweet you said? I told him that I don't like him but I actually love him

Soojin: Why don't you just tell him that you love him?

Youngie: Molla~ Its not the time.. so what shirt Im going to use?

Soojin: Let me see 

( Soo will wear the shirt in the picture *scroll up)

At cheonhodong park.....

(No ones pov) Kyu waiting at the park then he saw Soo omg, she had killer legs.. and y lips....and she's gorgeous "Yah~~ what do you want?" Soo said. "So, you are really like me.." kyuhyun say "No, im not!"Soo shout. "If you don't like me, you will not coming here.. I choose this place because that is my house" Kyu point at his house, just neighbour to the park .

 

Aish! Soo.. why don't you think about this before! See what happen.. How should I answer him!..... "A-actually I came here because..."Kyu continue"Because that I want to tell you that--" She stop as Kyu kiss her.. "Because you love me right?"Kyu said "No~ And how dare you kiss me?I just want to say that I want to go home. "Why you cheeks suddenly became red?"Kyu gave a smirks .. "Aish, no important" Soo walk away and give a little smile OMG, did he just kiss me? Iwonder this is not a dream...hahaha..but I'm not gonna tell him that I love him..  Such a great Soo... you are actually love me! 

As Soo see Kyuhyun walk away, she called Soojin.. Soojin actually hiding behing the bushes.. " Yah! Soo..That's such a romantic!" Soojin said. "Shut up Soojin!"

=================================================================================================================

Sorry guys I can't continue this story today, my friend asked me to do one-shot story now...and maybe continue 2 days later or tomorow and the story finished, the titile is He or Him and its complete!~