A dream

Dream Comes True

I decided to do ChangSoo couple just for their past... hehehe... hope you don't mind

========================================================================

 

Soo POV

 

I am bored and i just remembering those moment I have..

Flasback:

" Shikshin-a, can I ask you something?" a boy asked

" What is it?" and a girl asked him back

" When you grow up what will you want to be?" he ask'

" I want to be a famous artist around the world!" the girl stand up as she make like drama scenes

" Puahahhahahahaha~~~ you want to be an artist? around the world?.. hahahaha" the boy laugh so hard

" Yah!Changmin-ah ! How dare you laugh at me?" She punch him and run around the playground....

(End of flashback)

"Yah, Soo! come here~~ we want to ask you something?" Sica shout then sooyoung rush to Jessica."Mwo?" "Your dream to become an artist, right?"  "Ne,waeyo?" YoonA continued" We're all have signed SM entertainment to become part of them, you want to be part of us?" Sooyoung suprised and she said" Sure!" "We had named our group as So Nyeo Shi Dae and we short them as SNSD and the english name of it is Girls Generation.."Taeyeon said. " But Unnie~~ there are just 8 people, we want 9 right? It has to be one more person!"Seohyeon said. "You're right, but can we let that Lee Sunkyu get in.. because just now.. I went to the music room with Eunhyuk oppa to get the flute for the show... then I record here voice with this" Hyo pull out her Ipod.

"Let see, Play it.." Yuri said

(Listen to sunny song... 'Your Doll' by her)

"Such a great voice!But we should see her attitude first" Seo remind. "Oh..there she comes" YoonA whisper..

As Sunny walked in Yuri ran to her. "Anyyeong Sunny!"Yuri said.. "Oh~ Anyyeong You-ri?Sunny not sure with her name. "aww~~ come on we need to talk to you..."