Girls Generation

Dream Comes True

At Sunny's home..

"So~ are you joining us?" Soo asked to Sunny. "Ne"Sunny used her aegyo. "Aww~~ You used your aegyo?" Sooyoung said with her awkward aegyo. "Ya~ that is my aegyo not yours" Yuri jealous. "Whatever" Soo said. "So, Taengoo, are finished with the song?" Jessica asked. "Ne, wanna hear it?" Tae asked "Of course"everybody said. "Okay.. I will sing the chorus part.. The title of this song is Dashi manhan segye(Into the new world) okay i will sing it"

          Saranghae neol I neukkim idaero,Geuryeo watdeon haemae ime kkeut,I sesang sogeseo banbokdweneun,Seulpeum ijen annyeong,Sumaneun al su eomneun gil soge,Hwimihan bicheul nan jjochaga,Eonjekkajirado hamkke haneun geoya,Dashi mannan naye segye (Into the new world by SNSD)

"Woa~~ Taeyeon-shi.. do you really composed that song?" YoonA said. "Ne, I already finished your part"taeyeon said. "Umm, Hyo can you made the dance of this chorus?later I will record it.." Tae asked again. "Ne... No problem" HYo answer. They all quiet because they see Sunny playing game "Piu!piu! yeah! I kill you" Sunny shout at the game then she realize it was quiet and she she all the member watching at her. "What?" she said. "You already in level 200?!, thats insane!!" Yuri said. "Unnie, can you asked Lee Soo man when is our debut?" Seo ask

"Oh ne~~" Sunny dialed Soo Man number "Annyeong oppa... When is our debut? mwo? ne ? oh jinjja? 13 guys? oh ok fighting annyeong!" Sunny hang up the phone. "What is it?" Jessica asked. "Lee Soo Man said we will debut maybe in 2007..(JUst said this one in before 2007) and he said tomorrow a new boy group member will be announced.. My uncle said something Super Junior....It has 13 member"Sunny said. 

"Oh ok just don't mind about that.. now, we'll talk about who we like in Sm high school we'll start from Seohyeon.. wait Seohyeon no need because she had YongHwa..Start with YoonA then YoonA said "You know that hot Siwon?" "Ne" everybody said " You like him?I think that sweer!" asked Jessica. "Kamsa Hamnida unnie!" Yoong use her aegyo. "How bout you Yul?" asked Soo "Me!? ouh..wells Minho alway in my mind" Yuri said with her legs on top of Sunny study table. "And we know hyo likes Eunhyuk, Jess like donghae oppa and Taeyeon like Leeteuk oppa and Soo and Sunny? Who do you two like" YoonA then smirks.