Chapter 7

Is That Really Him?!

 

Jiyong POV

“But this precious lip is the one you can’t forget, right?” I muzzle my lips towards her.

“ert.” She pushed me away however, she lost her balance. I really afraid she will fall to the water again so, I grab her wrist tightly.

“Ouch.” she said. Maybe I grab it too tough.

“Oh. Is that hurt?” I ask worriedly.

“Ne, it’s your fault.” She said and leaves me.

I don’t want her to leave me so I run to her and I hug her tightly from back. “Mianhe.”

“Jiyong-ah, let me go.” She begs me.

“I am not going to let you go if you don’t call me oppa.” I hug her more tightly.

“Oppa, let me go.” She said.

I smile as I heard she called me oppa. However, as I release her from my hug, she runs away from me.

“_____-ah, where are you going?” I call her but she ignores me.

“_____-ah!” I call her again until she disappears from my sight.

 

None POV

Jiyong-ah, why you do this to me?” you said to yourself.

“Jiyong-ah, let me go.” You were begging.

“I am not going to let you go if you don’t call me oppa.” He still hugs you tight.

“Oppa, let me go.” You were begging again.

When he releases you, you run away from him as fast as you could.

“_____-ah, where are you going?” he called your name.

“_____-ah!” he called your name again but you still ignore him.

You run away from him very well. You can’t stay there very long because you know you are going to hurt by your own feelings. You don’t want to hurt him by giving him a hope on you and you don’t want to hurt yourself either by giving him a chance. That is the reality that you have to face with. You have your arrange marriage and Jiyong isn’t the one for you, you thought.

 

Jiyong POV

I try to find her everywhere but still, I can’t find her. I am afraid something bad happen to her. I gives up and call Mina.

“Yeobseyo.”

“Yeobseyo, Mina-ah.”

“Oh. Jiyong. What’s wrong? It seems you are in trouble.”

“Yes. I am in a big trouble.”

“What’s wrong? Something bad happen to _____?”

“She’s gone.”

“What? Gone? No, it’s impossible. She really knows this place very well.”

“What I should do now?”

“You try finding her along the beach. She’s maybe there.”

“Oh. Ne.”

“If there’s anything happen call me, arasso?”

“Arasso, thank you Mina-ah.” I hung up the phone.

 

None POV

You run away from Jiyong and went to another wooden bridge on another side where you always spends your time with your dad. Suddenly, some memories cross by your head.

“_____-ah?”

“Ne, appa?”

“I love to spend my time here when I miss your mom.”

“How did omma know that you miss her?”

“Even though she doesn’t know I miss her but I am really sure, she will know it.”

“Is it worthy to life?”

“Well, it’s very worthy my dear.”

“How do you know?”

Your dad just shakes his head with her daughter’s attitude that always asked him a lot of question.

“You are too young to know this. Your life is still long.” He coughs.

 

“Omma, where’s appa?”

“He’s going to somewhere far away, my dear.”

“He will come back right?”

She just smiled and nodded weakly.

 

That memories were already 16 years ago where your father leave your mom and you. Now, your mom is the only one that you have in this world nothing else. You cry as you remember that memories again and you let the rain drop little by little to your face.

 

Jiyong POV

“_____-ah, where are you?” I start to worry.

“_____-ah!!” I scream out her name but it still the same, nobody will answer me.

*rain drop*

“Oh. It’s raining.”

But, I don’t give up. I still try to find her until I came near another wooden bridge at the end of the beach. Oh. Wait. Is that her? I run to that familiar figure to make sure it is her.

“_____-ah?” I hold her shoulder.

It’s her. “_____-ah, don’t leave me, arasso?” I hug her.

“Oppa?”

I look at her. Her eyes already swallow. Is she crying too much? The guilty start to conceal my feeling.

“Promise me, you will not going to leave me again arasso?”

“Oppa, it’s worthy to live?” she suddenly asks me and looks away, maybe she don’t want me to see her tears.

“It’s really worthy. You want to know something?”

“Huh?” she lean her head to my shoulder.

I just smile with her action. “Before this, I thought my life isn’t worthy enough but after I met you there’s something tell me that I should live and the reason is you, _____-ah.”

“Oppa, I want to love you forever but I know I can’t do anything with it. Mianhe.”

I startle with her words. I really want to tell her the truth but my ego still wins my heart to keep it secret. I am the one that should said sorry, _____-ah, I thought and hoping she will hear what I said.

“_____-ah?” I broke the silence.

“_____-ah?” I hold her hand as she doesn’t answer me. “Omo, it’s cold.

I start to panic and touch her forehead. She got a fever, I thought.

“_____-ah, let’s go.”

“Where are we going, oppa?” she said weakly.

I realised she really tired. “Come on, ride my back.” I suggest.

“Oppa, can I ask you a question?”

I chuckle. “You already asked me a question.”

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere.”

“Oppa, am I heavy?”

“Aniyo.”

“Oppa, mianhe.”

She said that word again. The words that never erase my guilty in my heart. “Why?”

“Because I love you.”

I just smiled as I heard that and turn around, she already asleep. “I love you too, _____-ah.”

 

---

 

Erm, I am a bit disappoint with a few comment *cries. But here the update for you, readerss! :) So, what do you think guys? Should I end it with sad ending or happy ending? Leave your thought! :D