Chapter 9

Is That Really Him?!

It’s already a weeks you don’t met Jiyong. “This is better.” You thought.

“Unnie, what’s wrong? You have a problem?” Minzy break your thought.

“Oh. Problem? A-Aniyo.”

“Are you sure?”

You just faking nod. You become more stressful as you know tonight is the night you met your future husband and his family. “_____-ah, it’s okay.” You try very hard to think enthusiastically.

 

“Annyeong, omma.” You greet as you enter the house.

“My dearly daughter already home.”

“Ne.” you smile brightly. “Anything I can help you, omma?”

“Ani. Everything was already done by your omma, no worries. Palli, get dress up. I don’t want my daughter look bad in front of her future husband.” She pushes you to your room.

After you done your shower, you wear your beautiful blouse and put a little make up to your face. You look at the mirror, something cross your mind.

You look beautiful, future wife.” You imagine Jiyong said that to you.

“Aigoo, _____-ah. What are you thinking right now? He’s not for you.” you try to convince yourself.

“_____-ah?” your mom enter your room.

“Omma.”

“Are you ready, my dear?”

You just smile and nod.

*kring*kring*

The door bell rang.

“I think its them.” said your mom. “I will go out first, later I will call you, arasso?” she continue and leave you.

Suddenly, you phone ringing and it’s from Jiyong. You prefer to don’t answer the phone.

*phone stop ringing*

You relieved.

*phone ringing again*

“Yeobseyo.” You answer the phone.

“Yeobseyo, _____-ah.”

“Oppa, I am going to meet him today.”

“Future husband?”

“Ne.”

“_____-ah.”

“Mianhe, oppa.” You cut him and hang up the phone.

You sighed. “This is the best for us, oppa.”

“_____-ah.” Your mom calls you.

You take a deep breath and enter the living room.

“Dami unnie?” someone caught your attention.

She just gives you smiles instead answer your confusion. Oh, yes. She’s Jiyong’s sister. There’s not a big difference between them. Always make you curious.

“_____-ah. Someone wait you outside. Go meet him.” said your mom.

“Ne.” you replied and leave them with a big curiosity.

You really curious with Dami unnie’s attendance. You don’t want to think more about it anymore and went to the veranda and met him, the one that you going to see on your whole life.

“Hello?” you said as you see there’s no one there.

Suddenly, someone gives you a back hug. You don’t know why you felt safe under his embrace. “Jiyong-ssi?” you split out.

“Ne.” said a voice.

_____-ah, wake up. This is just your imagination only.” You thought.

“_____-ah?” said that voice.

You turn around and saw him.

“Jiyong-ssi?”

He gives you his sweetest smile ever.

 “What this mean?”

“Like I said before, I am the only one your future husband, right?”

“But, why you don’t tell me earlier?”

“I already say that words over and over but you always think I am just joking around.”

You chuckle. “I don’t know you are serious.” You shook down your head embarrassed.

“You have to know this.” he cups your face.

“What?”

“My name is Kwon Jiyong.”

“What?!” you shock with his statement. “So, that’s mean you are my new boss?”

He just nods.

“Why you do this to me?” you nearly cry.

“First of all, I am really sorry. I don’t want to tell you because I am really afraid you will leave me. I also don’t have any idea the one that I save on Mina’s party is going to be my future wife. Honestly, you really attract me that night and I can felt something different about you. Until one day, my mom shows me the picture of my future wife and it’s you, _____-ah. Starting from that, I try my best to getting closer with you but you still with your principle.”

You just keep quiet as you heard his statement.

He comes closer to you and your hair behind your ears. “When we are at the beach that night, you always said sorry to me because you can’t love me just because of your arrange marriage. The guilty inside me start to conceal and at the same time, I am really touch with you because you really sincere to marry me even though you don’t know me either.”

“Forgive me, _____-ah.” He kisses your forehead.

You just smile and hug him tightly.

“So, marry me?” he asks as he kneels down in front of you.

You nod shyly. “Yes, I do.”

Jiyong hopping like crazy and hug you again.

“Oppa?”

“Ne, wifey?”

“Where’s Yonggeun?”

“YA. You already mine. How could you cheating of me?”

“But, he already saves my life.” You .

“Well, he already saves your life but he can’t do this to you, right?” he put his arm around your waist and pulled you closer then peck your lips. You surrender with his action and even kiss him more passionately.

 

-        THE END      -