Chapter 1

Is That Really Him?!

None POV

*knock*knock*

 

“Oh, omma?”

“What are you doing?”

“Well, work.”

“_____-ah, you are really hard working person same as your dad.”

“Omma, I want to be the best for you.”

“Your dad will really proud of you if he saw you now.”

“Yes, he will.”

“_____?”

“Yes, omma?”

“Do you remember my old friend from high school that I always told you?”

“Ne, what’s wrong omma?”

“Actually, we planned to meet you and her son, you know what I meant right?”

What?!” You ask yourself.

“Don’t tell me this is arranged married.”

“Yes, it is _____-ah.”

“But, omma.”

“_____-ah, I want you to be happy.” She cut.

“Omma, I am really happy what I have now, nothing else.”

“_____-ah, we already promise to make our children together. You know she is my best friend, isn’t?”

“I want the best for my only daughter and also her. She also wants the best for her son too.” She continued.

“Omma, I have right to choose my own life. I hope you will understand me.” You start to raise your voice.

“But, _____.”

Without listen her explanation, you take your jacket and go out. While your mom just saw you leave the house. She knows that you doesn’t like arranged married but she just want to see you happy.

 

“What I should do now?” You ask yourself.

“Omma know that I don’t like arranged married but why she do this to me. I don’t want to marry stranger.”

Suddenly, you received a text message from your best friend, Park Ha Mina.

_____-ah, where are you? Don’t tell me you forget my party. Palli, we are going to start it soon.

From: Park Ha Mina.

“Aish, how come I forgot Mina’s party?” You hit your forehead.

After a few minutes, you arrived at Mina’s house. At there, you can saw a lot of guest attend her party. Well, it should be since she’s one of the successful and popular models in Seoul.

“YA. Seo _____-ssi. Why you are late?” said a voice from the crowd as you enter the house.

Suddenly, a lot pairs of eyes look at you. You just shook down your head.

“YA. Mina-ah. You don’t have to shout my name, right?”

She laughed. “Aish, who told you to come late to my party.”

“Work comes first, Mina-ssi”

“You always think about your work. Why don’t you just relax and enjoy this party, huh?”

“You said so. Well, give me a bottle of alcohol. I will enjoy your party very well.”

“Uh-huh. Wait. A bottle of alcohol? It seems you have a problem.”

“No, I am not.”

“Don’t try to lied me _____-ah. I know you have a problem. Isn’t?”

You sigh. “Yes, I do.”

“What’s that?”

“My mom.”

“What’s wrong with your mom?”

“She plans to marry me with a stranger.”

“What? You are not serious with this, isn’t?”

“Yes, I do.”

“You just relax and don’t think too much, arasso?” She hand you a bottle of alcohol.

“Ne.” You take the bottle but, she seems refused to give you.

“But, don’t drink too much, okay?”

“Arasso.”

 

Jiyong’s POV

I’ve got a message from my friends about a party. Since I just come back from US and have nothing to do, I go to the address that one of my friends gives me.

 I have to admit it, this party is quite great with a lot of guest attend this party.

When I am chatted with my friends, there’s a voice calling someone. I bet she’s the one that make this party.

“YA. Seo _____-ssi. Why you are late?”

Maybe she’s her best friend and she has a really nice name. I just smile but wait her name sound familiar. Well, it just coincidence, right? To be honest, she really beautiful but, she seems stressful.

When I have a drink at the corner of the living room, I saw her drink a lot of alcohol. With a brave, I walk towards her.

“Err, excuse me _____-ssi.”

“Oh. How do you know my name?” She asks me and its look she already drink it too much.

I just giggle. She’s cute when she asks me that.

“I heard your friend called your name just now.”

“Mina always likes that. She never called my name softly.” She continue drink it.

She already drunk so, I try to stop her from drink it more.

“YA. GO AWAY!” She shouts.

“But, you already drink it too much.” I try to take away her glass.

“Aniyo. I am not.” She wants to take the glass from me.

When she tries to take her glass back, I refused to give her back. She gives up.

“Do you like arranged married?” She asked me.

I bet that is her problem and I am sure she doesn’t knows what she talking about.

“Arranged married? No, I am not. Why? Your parents do that to you?”

She just nodded.

“Maybe your parents want the best for you.” I try to comfort her.

“There’s no way to find the best for me?”

“Well, I am not sure with that but, not everything that we want is the best.”

She just sighs and went outside. I just following her from back to make sure she doesn’t do anything harm.

When we outside, there’s not a lot of people there I just saw a couples talking with each other. _____ just walking around and she’s still drunk. I am afraid she will fall into the pool.

Suddenly, I heard splashes. When I take a look, it was _____.

 

-----

 

Hi guys! First update. I hope you will like this story. Thank you for subscribing this story as well. I will really really appreciate so much. I hope you will like this story and leave your comment as well, my readerss :D