Alarm Clock

Why Did I Fall For You

No One's POV

 

"Have you heard the news?", a girl gossiped while putting her make-up on.

 

"What?", a girl that seems like their leader asked.

 

"Dara of 2NE1 is going to be on one of our music videos", a chinese accented girl replied.

 

"So I think Woo oppa's gonna be happy about it ....", another girl said

 

"Who's gonna be the leading man?"

 

"I think someone from SM Entertainment, I heard JinYoung oppa talking with manager earlier this morning "

 

The loud knocking came and exactly the door opened only to reveal their manager talking with JYP himself.

 

"Oh, Hi girls! How is MissA doing", Jinyoung asked estatically.

 

" Annyeong JinYoung oppa, Annyeong maager oppa~ ", they chorused.

 

" The girls will start recording for their new single as well as they need to have their vocal practice first ", their manager told JinYoung with a big planner on his hand .

 

" Well goodluck then, we'll have the meeting with the actors on your MV later 3:00pm at the usual conference room, don' be late " He clapped is hands and left the room with their manager.

 

After the fast meet with JinYoung and their manager, they heavily sighed.

 

They will sure be busy this times, well this is the price of being an idol.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No One's POV

 

At 2PM's Place.

 

As much as I can say their place was in chaos, crazy as Wooyoung is, he already knew the rumour about Dara and the new MV because of a news report online. 

 

He was actually jumping all over the place while the other members were trying to hold their laugh.

 

" Wooyoung-ah~ JinYoung hyung asked you to be the leading man on the MV ", Taecyeon ushered.

 

As much as it was Wooyoung was already running around going 'AHHHHHHHHHH' and kissed aecyeon on the cheek.

 

" OH MY GOD! I think I'm going to die of so much happiness, I gotta thank JY hyung~", Wooyoung yelled which caused the others to fit a great laugh.

 

" Waeyo? why are you all laughing? " He asked.

 

" That was a joke man, stop overreacting to things " Taecyeon and Junsu replied

 

" WTF! that was not a funny joke ", Wooyoung shouted which caused everyone to keep quiet.

 

Another room opened just to reveal a half-awaked Nickhun with a pillow he was hugging and a clock at hand.

 

" Guys, whats with the loud yellings on the morning? ", He asked while yawning.

 

Wooyoung walked out leaving the others still not uttering a word.

 

Nickhun nudged Taecyeon which earned him a smack on the head on return.

 

" Thanks for the loud yellings alarm then, I think I'm gonna be late and Jinyoung hyung will not like it "

 

---------------------------------------------------

 Happy New Year Guyz~!!!