Waeyo

Why Did I Fall For You

No One's POV

 

" Hyung! Sunbaenim's trying to call you since last night, why don't you answer it now! ", a tall man which probably was their maknae banged the door again shouting for the nth time already.

 

" For Pete's sake, why now? can't he just call another guy to play on that music video... ", a guy rolled out of his bed murmuring. 

 

Standing up, he first looked at himself in the mirror. He was drunk but nevertheless he was tall, handsome and seriously look like a greek god from head to toe, but he knew himself to well, he was merely happy. If only he could...nevermind.

 

" What's so important about that music video anyway... ", he murmured and walk past the door and closed it.

 

" Hey, man! ", a guy patted his shoulder and whispered to his ear. " Don't try to waste your time like this and get her, again ".

 

" Well thats my opinion bro ", he patted his back and quickly turned and left.

 

" Hyung, your phones ringing again! it's Soo Man and he's mad ", a guy shouted while playing with the Xbox yelled.

 

The guy took the phone and answered it...

 

" Soo Man sunbaenim..."

 

" KIM JAEJOONG, get yourself here NOW "

 

" Waeyo "

 

" This one's important and your the one chosen, so get the heck to JYP now! ".