So...We'll Disappear then.

Vanished

 

About 2 miles up the road was a small motel.  It seems they would be staying there for the night.

“We’ll stay here. This is good enough.” Jiyong said as he pulled into the desolate parking lot. As soon as he opened his door the cold air swept through his hair and rain began beating his large coat. Seunghyun followed.

 

                Jiyong rustled under the covers, 1 a.m. the clock read.  The room smelled heavily of cigarette smoke and expensive wine. “Could I tell you something…” Seunghyun asked from across the room “Of course” Ji replied while approaching the motel window blinds. “I…I love you.” He murmured. There was little confidence in his voice.  It was like he thought someone else was going to hear his confession.  Jiyong felt odd.  He had felt like this toward his hyung before but never thought it would go this far.  How did he end up in a motel room with Seunghyun, exchanging small talk while on long car rides, drinking and smoking, getting to know one another like this?

                The antics of a seemingly harmless on-stage fan service relationship were getting to him though.  The cuddling before concerts, the handholding, and playful kisses, was there more to it all along? “I don’t know what to say...” Ji replied. Clearly though he knew what to say he could have screamed it at the top of his lungs right then and there but he couldn't.  Seunghyun smirked then steadily approached Jiyong and pushed him onto the bed, pressing two fingers to his chest.  His face was so close, Ji suddenly got a large whiff of Seunghyun’s cologne on his shirt collar, he felt drunk. He gulped, not knowing what to do. Seunghyun went in for a kiss.  The feeling in that kiss was so pure and full of passion.  It was sweeter that the words Seunghyun spoke and twice as piercing to his heart. It seemed the simplest gesture of love.  Ji closed his eyes and he could feel Seunghyun smiling.

 

This was love.