Off I Go

Vanished

 

                *Buzz*

                *Buzz*

                Jiyong’s phone went off as he drove away.  His eyes didn’t even go to glance at his phone, he would ignore any message that someone had wanted him to receive.  He had finally broken away. Turning the radio up loud, he began to accelerate the vehicle quickly and nod his head to the tune. 

“Jiyong, don’t you think that is a bit too loud?” A voice whispered from the back seat

Seunghyun

Of course after the previous night Jiyong would not just leave without Seunghyun. “Aishh, your right.” He proceeded to turn the knob to where the volume wasn’t as pounding. The emotion that filled the car was a bit anxious as well as calm.  Where would they go?  Now that they could be together and away from everything what would happen?  The group had finalized the ending of the group and signed papers and everything.

It really was over.

Now it was up to them.  The future was in their hands. 

                “It has been raining for the past 3 days! Will we ever get a break!?” Ji yelled in frustration at a red light.  Drops fell loudly onto the car and it only fueled his anger.  “I like it…actually…” Seunghyun said “I love it.”  He always did. Whenever there was rain, Jiyong found a sense of gloom in it but Seunghyun on the other hand found a comforting feeling in it. 

And so time passed and they kept driving on the winding road to somewhere

And that somewhere was … well

Who knows?

All that matters is that they were together and the quiet music and the rain were enough to make everything perfect. If only it could stay this way forever.