He can't

Vanished

 

“Ahh” Seunghyun moaned as he stretched his arms and yawned. Looking over to the opposite side of the room where Jiyong usually slept, he saw nothing but a bundle of covers and an empty bed.  He immediately remembered what happened the night before and he began to panic.

What if he left?  Could he have really been serious?  Running away? Really!? He could be dead for all I know…

                Bang! The door flew open and there stood Jiyong, 2 cups of coffee in his hand staring at the older angry looking male in his PJs.  Seunghyun felt relieved but soon felt a rush of anger come over him. “What do you think you were doing?  Telling me those things last night and then letting me wake to find you missing!?”  He yelled. “Relax, I’m fine and so is everything else. I was just kind of, I don’t know…sad? Or something…it’s nothing really.” He responded handing Seunghyun his coffee. 

                “Ice Coffee, Espresso double shot, just like always!” he added, trying to make the mood lighter. Seunghyun’s attitude changed and he felt a little better, he forced a smile and took a drink. “Careful, it’s hot!” Jiyong exclaimed.  Seunghyun sipped the burning liquid with his eyes closed.  The room was cold and they’re words carried warmth.  Sitting down at the table they drank the coffee together and exchanged glances.  That white chair that Jiyong was sitting in brought back a rush of memories to Seunghyun. Happy times they had, along with rather sad ones, they all passed with time. Hopefully this one would as well.

                “You’re not really going to leave are you?”  Seunghyun asked, breaking the silence. “I have been thinking about it and maybe I will.  Don’t worry about me if I do. It’s for the better.” He replied in a bittersweet tone that pierced something in Seunghyun

Is he serious? The group needs him…I need him

                Seunghyun rose from the table and his eyes began getting teary and a few seconds later his tears were streaming down his face. “You can’t do that! We can’t go chasing you around! You need to realize that we need you.  I need you Jiyong…” He threw on his jacket and shoes and tossed his coffee at the floor, the smell drifted toward Jiyong who looked as if he was a ghost.  Seunghyun snapped, too many times the group had to deal with Jiyong pondering if he should leave and never be found. This was the final straw.

Seunghyun looked back and drowned in thought about what to do.

Right now, he just didn't know anymore.