This Dude Needs A Break

Do It Like A Dude

 

The days passed and we are all busy. We speed past people as our polite bow to each individual tried to catch up. The momentary breaks in our wonderful adventure through living the dream are the multiple car ride. 

 

Now in the car, Sooyoung and I each occupied three seats. Fine she took three and still needed to bend her knees a little. I looked down and fidget my toes with great room. 

 

I concede to being vertically challenged. 

 

‘Next up! Jessi J with Do it like a dude.’ The Dj excitedly announced. I’m never catching a break.

 

I turn around and looked at the sleeping giant.Peace in dreamland. I slump back down onto my seat. Aish sleep.

 

Nowadays, I somehow have a trendy short haircut and dress up as uncle sam. What am I doing? Celebrating her american nature and Jessi J’s  song that has become ingrained into my brain. 

 

I must say Jessi J has been taking up my whole amygdala and a good portion of my hippocampus. Is doing it like a dude really going to make her my man? 

 

‘No!’ I jump a little and turn to face Sooyoung in a panic. Only to watch her rub her nose rather roughly and say, ‘my hamburger.’ Perfect. Just brilliant. ‘Mine.’ She pouts as she claims her ownership of a burger I did not see.

 

Stretching over, I aimed to flick her forehead. Only the air felt my rage. I turn back in defeat. Wriggling my toes, I see my challenges in great clarity.  ‘Oppa. Can we change the channel?’ I pleaded. 

 

Dear Almighty with various names and most commonly known as God, I am seeking to run away from both these girls that are haunting me. In addition, I’m trying to not go against you. Although the reasons is to prevent Fany from burning with love for me to burning in Lucifer’s playground.

 

----- - -- -- - - -- -

 

‘Hey have you heard of Jessi J?’ Seems like my request to heaven isn’t working. I let out a breath of exasperation. Hyoyeon’s eyebrows furrow together at my response. Registering Hyoyeon’s musical preference and her fascination for hip hop beats, I could only stare at forming the words, ‘Do it like a dude!’ 

 

The white flag with my butterfly on it waved high and mighty. ‘Awesome beats!’ Hyoyeon breaks into a little freestyle without forgetting to lower her cap as scripted in the lyrics. 

 

I laughed at Hyoyeon’s wacky dance as well as Jessi J persistence. 

 

‘Come on!’ Hyoyeon yanks me off the comfortable bed and moves my arms. She even takes the curtosy of englufing my head with her cap. Grooving me to her random words fitted into the tune, made me do it like a dork. 

----- -- - - - -- 

 

My stomach hurt at the workout it recieved from Hyoyeon. Gosh. My forefinger wipes away the tears from the corner of my eyes. Suddenly, my feet stops. I stared at the damp spot of my right forefinger. 

 

Tears. 

 

This particular one that had left a mark was from pure joy. 

 

If I do listen to the non stop nagging by Jessi J will there be joy or heart ache that awaits? Gee so this is what we meant when we sang gee.

 

What should I do? (What should I do~) About my trembling heart (My trembling heart)’ I sang Sunny and Yoong’s part as I recreated the dance. 

 

How appropriate. I did cry my lungs out in a fit when I first heard the song. 

 

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby indeed. 

 

I shut the room night and gave a quick request to him for a pure knockout for this round of snooze. 

 

-------- -------------

 

 

Author's note:

Hey all sorry about the short update. Forgive me -puppy eye- 

Anyway hope you all enjoy this.

Smile you all. Have a good good day. Beep Beep Beep.

I'm stuck on that song haha. 

Kel OUT->