Chapter 2: Can I though?

The Superhumans
chapter two 
 Can I though?
 
 
 
 
 
 
              Choi Minho smiles as Jessica enters the training quarters. Jessica looks around and stops to stare back at Minho. The two break eye contact after a few seconds,both having to clue as to why they were blushing.
 
            Kris,who notices this,frowns. He didn't like the attention Minho was getting from his Jessica. Hwang Miyoung,Xi Luhan and Kim Minseok,who has been watching the whole exhange,smirks as they realized something from the other three.
 
                A love triangle was present.
 
                Jessica clears and purses her lips before walking to a mirror. She sighs and pulls her hair into a ponytail. While she did,the others started to talk. 
 
                "Yah! Kris,do you like Jessica?" Miyoung whispers,a mischievous twinkle present in her eyes. Kris widens his eyes and shakeshishead furriously. 
 
                "No!S-She's a friend.." Kris mumbles. Minho keeps quiet and smiles rather timidly. Minseok notices this and nudges ZiTao,who was next to him. ZiTao sends him an annoyed look but smiles slightly when he notices the awkward aura around Minho as well.
 
                 When Jessica walks back,everyone stops talking. Jessica sighs and rolls her eyes,knowing the reason.
 
                 They had been talking about her.
 
                  But when her mind registers certain information,she looks up with wide eyes.
 
                   "Who the heck likes me?"
 
 
                  "Alright everyone! Just practice your skills for the next few hours okay? I have some things to take care of. Joonmyeon,Kris,Jinki and Taeyeon,take charge okay? I don't want to hear any bad newsabout you. I'll be going now." Their trainer,Kyeong SoungHun leaves.
 
                  Everyone stands up and starts to practice. The boys and girls separated. there were 17 boys and 9 girls. While the boys were being serious in practicing their skills,the girls were doing something..let'ssay,irrelevant.
 
                  "Sica! Who likes you more? Minho or Kris?" Im Yoona asks in a low voice. The other girls say Minho while others say Kris. Jessica sighs and slips away quietly. Earlier,her mind hasregistered information that shocks her. When she tells the other girls,they shrug it off saying that they expected it anyway.
 
                   From the boys side,a certain person notices her walk out of the trainign quarters quietly. He glances back at the others before he quietly turns invisible-one of his skills-and follows her out.
 
                   Jessica sighs and rolls her eyes,knowing that he followed her. But she doesn't reveal him yet. She was too occupied with her thoughts. Too occupied that she didn't notice the masked man that walked behind her and grabs her.
 
                   Her senses acted quickly,her foot connects with the man's leg while her hands find his arms. She flips him over and pins him down,glad that she had learned wushu moves from ZiTao.
 
                   "You can turn visible now Minho." She sighs. She tightens her grip on the man squirming underneath her,not giving him a chance to escape.
 
                   Minho,appears right beside her. He takes the mask off the person's face revealing an ugly sight.
 
                   "What the heck is a glocupite doing here hm?" Jessica asks,bringing her pocket knife out and pressing it against the glocupite's throat. It whines and growls,glaring at Jessica.
 
                    "He says he was sent to kidnap you." Minho,who had Omni-linguism,easily understood the glocupite. Jessica rolls her eyes and easily kills the glocupite by cutting its throat open. She stands up and puts her knife back into her pocket.
 
                    "Scaring me is pathetic. Those ugly faced weirdos should know by now." Jessica rolls her eyes and looks at an amused Minho.
 
                    "You're cute when you're agitated." Minho says and smiles. Jessica steps closer to him and looks into his eyes.
 
                    "You want to do something don't you?" Jessica says. Minho smiles slightly and speaks. "And exactly what do I want to do Miss Jung?"
 
                    Jessica hesitates for a moment before her words escape her lips,clearly. "You want to kiss me,right?"
 
                    Minho leans down,his lips inches away from her lips. "Can I though?"
 
                    Jessica wasn't thinking straight. But before she knew it,her lips were moving in sync with Minho's.
 
 
                    When they had come back,an awkward atmosphere was radiating from Jessica and Minho. Neither one of them looked at each other. So the others started to grow suspicious.
 
                     "What did you and Sica do,Minho?" Jinki asks. Minho gulps before looking away. "Nothing."
 
                     "Did something happen,Sica?" Sooyoung asks. Jessica shakes her head and plays with her fingers.
 
                      It went on like that,they'd ask,all they get is a no and they'd ask again. Until they gave up and left the two alone. But Kris felt uneasy. Something happened..right?
 
 
            
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » sorry if it >.< I was losing inspiration!I'll give a better one next chapter,promise!