Chapter Five: The Other Jung

The Superhumans

 

chapter five 
     Far from home
 
 
 
 
 


          

                  Somewhere far from Tecni City,a girl's electric blue eyes flutter open. A wide grin spread across her face as she stood up and ran out of her room.

                  "Qian,I know where the others are!" She said excitedly,grinning from ear to ear. The latter looked up with a glint of hope in her eyes.

                 "Are you sure Sunyoung?" The girl named Qian said.

                 "Of course! Where is Jospehine and Jinri?" The girl asked,pulling her hair up into a bun. 

                 "In the training room,as always." Qian said,using her telekinetic powers to pack everyone's things faster.

                "And SooJung?" Sunyoung asked,heading towards two large metal doors. 

               "Out in the woods,hunting like always." 

                "That girl." Sunyoung said,rolling her eyes.

                Soojung. Soojung can you hear me? Sunyoung thought,opening one of the metal doors,to find two girls engaged in a hand in hand combat.

              I can hear you perfectly. What's up? A feminine voice answered in her head.

             Come back here. I know where the others are now.

            What? Are you sure?

             Sunyoung rolled her eyes and sighed.  My visons are rarely wrong. Of course I'm sure.

             Okay. I'll be there.

             

             Jessica sighed and rested her head on her arms. Her head hurt from driving the hovercraft all day to their destination by her knowledge.

             "Tired?" Sunggyu asked,wrapping his arms around Jessica's tiny waist. The girl didn't really mind the intimancy since she was already used to it. And she needed some warmth from the hamster-like leader anyway.

           "Head hurts." She muttered,lifting her head up and turning her head slightly to look at him. Sunggyu smiled and pulled her up.

           "Go rest." He insisted,sitting on where she was formerly stationed.

          "But-"

           "I can handle it." Sunggyu assured. Jessica smiled and kissed his cheek before heading to one of the sleep panels,lying down and letting sleep take over.

 

             Kris sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration. It had been 3 days and he received no contact from Jessica. Yuri sat next to him and smiled slightly.

            "Worried about the ice princess?" She asked with a small smirk.

              Kris scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Clearly." 

             "Jessica is a strong girl. I'm sure she's fine." Yuri told him,nodding her head.

             Kris buried his face in his hands and mumbled. "You sure?

              "I'm sure." Yuri said. 

              Meanwhile,two members of Infinity 7-Lee Sungjong and Kim Myungsoo-were engaged in a deep conversation. 

              "So you're saying that Jessica still likes Sunggyu?" Myungsoo asked Sungjong.

              "Yes. Sunggyu called me last night and told me everything that happened between them so far." Sungjong nodded. They continued to talk about the couple on mission quietly,once in a while,looking aroudn to see if anyone was eavesdropping.

             They didn't look enough though,because someone had heard everything they talked about.

           

 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note »IM SORRY! I was busy roleplaying and stuff and forgot to upload this chapter DX I hope you enjoyed!
                                                      @Gorjess_Sonespirit: LOLOL!
                                                      @devilsica: ohoho,the action hasn't started yet /wink