Chapter 3:Krystal

The Superhumans
chapter three 
       Krystal
 
 
 
 
 


          

                  Jessica frowns as she watches Minho talk with Yuri. She knew she didn’t have any feelings for him. As far as she knows,she liked Kris. She jumps a little when someone puts their hand on her shoulder. She looks over her shoulder and sees Kim Jonghyun smiling smugly.

                  “Something bothering the ice princess?” He asks,stepping beside her. She sighs and runs her hand through her hair.

                  “It’s..it’s nothing.” Jessica replies. Jonghyun nods and gives her one last smile before he turns around and walks towards Jinki and Lee Taemin,another rookie.

                   Jessica turns around and walks toward Kim Jongin,Choi Sooyoung,Kim Jongdae and Zhang YiXing. She sits beside Jongdae and sighs,slumping her shoulders.

                  “Something wrong Sica?” Sooyoung asks. Jessica shakes her head and lets her gaze fall on Kris. Jongdae follows her stare and chuckles when he sees the object of her attention.

                  “Is it the dragon,Jessica?” Jongdae asks,smiling slightly at the shorter girl. Jessica sighs and shrugs.

                  “I’m not sure actually. I mean,there’s this tingling sensation..and sometimes when I see him,I feel happier..”Jessica trails off as the subject of their conversation starts to walk towards them.

                   “Hey why did you—“

                  “Hey Jongdae. Hello Jung.” Kris nods his head towards the girl who rolls her eyes.

                 “Wu.” She says sternly. Jongdae sighs and shakes his head. When will the two stop being icy to each other?

                  Kris glares back causing the two ice royalties to glare at each other harder and harder until their faces were inches away. Jongin and Sehun,being the youngest and most mischievous ‘accidentally’ pushes the two towards each other.

                  Jessica,knowing from the start immediately,covers ,causing Kris’s lips to meet with her back palm. Kris pulls away,a little red. He glares at the two culprits who smile nervously. Jessica follows him in glaring. Both look at each other and smirk. Sehun and Jongin gulp before running away.

                  A tip,never do any mischief to the ice royalties.

 

                  Minho watches the scene with sad eyes. He tries to look away but he just can’t. His eyes are stuck on the beautiful girl that was chasing his two friends.

                  Do Kyungsoo,Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol make their way over to him. Minho doesn’t notice them sitting next to him,but continues to stare at Jessica.

                  “Minho. She’ll melt if you continue doing that.” Chanyole teases lightly. Minho snaps out of his trance and looks at the trio. He blushes slightly and looks away.

                   Jessica ignores the stare she got from Minho but continues to fool around with Sehun and Jongin,trying to distract herself. Kris joins her in fooling around with two of the youngest in SH1.

                   Jessica chuckles softly and walks away silently from the group. Her mind registers information and she is confused even more. She wasn’t sure on who likes her more—Kris or Minho? It was too early to tell. But Jessica decides to ignore the new information. She walks toward the 8 other girls of SH1. She sits beside Kim Hyoyeon who smiles at her.

                    “Don’t worry Sica,you’ll sort things out eventually.” Jessica smiled but hated how Hyoyeon can read minds. It was so hard to get a private life in SH1. But she loved everyone in the team. She saw them as family.

                    Family. The word is like poison to her. Memories of her younger sister cloud her mind.

                    Her sister,Jung Krystal was a superhuman as well. She was actually a former member of SH1,along with four other girls. But they were separated when they were on their way to Tecni City,the place SH1 was currently staying at.

 

                     They were in 5 hovercrafts. 9 girls and 5 girls in two of them while 12 boys and 5 boys along with their trainers in 2 others. The other one was for their belongings.

                     It was an ambush. The hovercraft her sister was in was tampered with. In the middle of their journey to Tecni City,their hovercraft fell from the sky.

                     Xi Luhan tries to help her in lifting the hovercraft. But both were just new to their powers,that they fail.

                    “Krystal!” Jessica yells hopelessly. She opens the hovercraft window and jumps out. She easily floats since she has already perfected her ability.

                    She goes downward but feels a pair of strong arms around her waist.

                   “Kris,let me go!” The hovercraft lands and explodes. Jessica gasps and stops squirming around. Kris holds onto her tight and they both float up to the hovercraft,

                    At first she was shocked. But then she remembered that Krystal had teleportation like Jongin. So she never lost faith that her sister was alive,somewhere.

                    Jessica purses her lips and feels her eyes sting, But she stops them just in time.

                    ‘I must be strong’ she thinks to herself.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » crappy chapter,I know! >.< I'll start replying to your comments in the next chapter! ^_^