Chapter 1:A typical day for Jessica Jung

The Superhumans
chapter one 
a typical day for Jessica Jung
 
 
 
 
 
 
              Jessica Jung yawns as she waits for her teammate to show up.She looks at her wristwatch and frowns. Tapping her foot impatiently,she continues to wait contemplating on leaving. He was late. He always was anway. So why was she worked up? Oh,wait,she was Jessica Jung. Proclaimed 'Ice Princess' of SH1. She didn't like waiting.
 
               So it's no surprise for Kris Wu to be glared at when he sits down across from her. He keeps a straight face because he was the proclaimed 'Ice Prince' of SH1. So he can handle her icy persona very well.
 
               "You're late." She states,continuing to glare at him.
 
               "No kidding Jessica." Kris rolls his eyes and ignores the scowl from her when he does so.
 
               Jessica was a Rookie superhuman. She had already gotten 3 of her abilities. Innate Capability,the ability to natually have skills by just learning,Omniscience,ability to know anything and everything,and Superhuman Mentality,ability to have an intelligence quotient above that of a genius level. This made her one of the strongest superhumans of SH1.
 
               "You have Omniscience Jessica,you should know why I'm late." Kris says. Kris Wu on the other hand had Firebreathing,ability to breath fire from the mouth and Power Mimicry,the ability to copy another's powers.
 
              "Yeah,whatever." Jessica mutters.  Kris purses his lips and leans over the table before he whispers a question he's been meaning to ask Jessica.
 
             "Is there really-"
 
             "An invasion? Yes and no. I'm not quite sure. My abilities still need improvement. But I have been thinking about the rumors lately. I don't really know yet. there's a fifty-fifty chance I guess." Jessica cuts him off. Kris chuckles lightly,he should've known better. Jessica had known that he would ask her to meet him. She had known that he was going to be late. She had know that he was going to ask him that same question. But why did she come?
 
             "Why did you come then?" Kris asks.
 
             Jessica opens but then closes it as realization dawned on her. Her reason was simple.
 
             She wanted to see him.
 
             Kris raises his brows and smirks as he leans back into his chair.
 
             "What? Is the ice princess loss for words?" Kris says. Jessica sighs and stands up.
 
            "You're just going to tease me Kris. I know it. I'm going to leave." Jessica announces before she stands up and turns to leave but Kris holds her wrist to stop her from leaving.
 
            "Walking out again,Jung?" Kris asks. It was their normal routine nowadays. Meet up,talk,one of them walks away.
 
            "As always,Wu" Yes,it wasa typical day indeed for Jessica Jung.
 
 
 
 
            
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » so that's the first chapter everyone! Hehe~ will update again tomorrow. It's kinda short right? :/