trial 02 : the break up .

When Queenka Meets Nerd . {Hiatus, sorry~!}

 

trial 02 : the break-up .

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

My new seating assignment is in the first row, and right in front of the teacher's desk. This is good. Now I won't have a hard time seeing what's written on the blackboard. But enough of worrying about myself, I wonder where my Kyungie is going to sit. He got out a paper from the box, and looked at me sadly. I looked next to who I was sitting to. An overweight kid. Dangit.

I watched Kyungsoo walk over to his new seat and luckily, it was somewhat behind me. His desk was diagonally across from mine. But then, I also saw that queenka maknae JunHee sit next to him. She was okay I guess, but the one that bullied Kyungsoo, Krystal I think her name was, sat behind him. My poor Kyungie... I was still watching Kyungsoo from behind me.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kyungsoo imnida, b-but you can call me D.O. if you'd like..." My little Kyungie has such a sweet voice.

"Tch." BWOYA?! That queenka just scoffed at him! What's wrong with these queenkas?! If ever I become one, I won't be such a witch.

"Annyeong Tiffany-ssi... w-would you like some of m-my pringles?" My partner,  what's-his-face asked me. Chubby one, he is. "It's okay, you can keep your own food~!" I gave him an eye-smile. 

"Oh, o-okay. But if you get hungry or bored, just let m-me know! BongGoo will make Tiffany-ssi happy~!" Aw, pretty cute, maybe he likes me. I have a feeling he's a pushover though. Nonetheless, I smiled again.

 

JunHee's POV:

 

I glanced at the boy who would be sitting next to me. It's the one Krystal-unnie called 'fish eyes'.  Insignificant. Ignore him.

"Oh, JunHee-ah~ we're close to each other!" Krystal was behind me. I turned.

"Yay~ that makes me happy unnie!" I was relieved to at least have someone from f(x) sitting near me. The teacher began talking about the science project. I listened attentively, although to look as though I wasn't I had my left elbow on the desk with my face leaning on my hand. Then I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I turned to my side and saw that it was none other than 'fish eyes'.

"Bwoyah?" I said in an annoyed tone with an annoyed look on my face. Caught red-handed.

"N-nothing!" He looked embarrassed. I had hoped my mean demeanour would scare him off so that he'd leave me alone and I could resume listening to the teacher. I was wrong.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Do Kyungsoo imnida. B-but you could call me D.O. if you'd like..." What the heck? This thing is interrupting my focus! "Tch." When I scoffed, he quickly turned away to look out the window. Airhead.

Kyungsoo's his name, huh? Cute name, but I'm not liking the face, nor his persistence to try to make a friend out of me. I hate nerds... 

Class ended. "JunHee-ah kaja~!" Krystal unnie gently tapped my back and beckoned me to get up and walk with her.

"Ah, arasso unnie~" I said in a sweet voice and followed her. As I was walking out of the door I thought I had felt a pair of eyes watching me again. Ugh... Insignificant. Must Ignore.

 

-AT THE CANTEEN DURING LUNCH-

 

We all reunited; Amber umma and baby Sulli did an epic hug-scene. So dramatic, my unnies are. But cute, nonetheless.

"Yah JunHee-ah, who's your partner? I didn't get to see~" Amber asked.

"That's because you being so dramatic~" I said.

"Yah~~~ Just tell me!!" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Aish~ Arasso. I got the nerd we talked with this morning. He kept on trying to make a conversation with me. Annoying, really." Everybody made their mouths the shape of an 'o' and nodded in agreement.

"Maybe that's not a bad idea... he could do your homework for you, ya' know. He could even do the whole science project by himself and you could some how persuade him to give you some credit, yeh?" Sulli suggested. Not a bad idea, but I'm smart too. I can manage my own homework and help on the science project. I'm not pabo. But they don't know that, do they?

 

---

 

I separated from f(x) after I finished lunch and decided to go to the library to search for science books as resources for the project. While I was searching in the science section, I found a book that seemed like a pretty good resource. I took the book out, and saw the worst thing I could ever think of. I looked through the gap of the shelf, and saw him. My one and only Lee Taemin, having a makeout session with a different girl. Both the book I was holding and my jaw dropped. How could this be? AT LEAST CHOOSE A PLACE WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE YOU. LIKE... NOWHERE. Fighting the tears, I walked up to them and cleared my throat purposely.

"Ah-hem."

The session continued.

"YAH!"

They finally stopped. "Aish, ijen bwoya? Can't you give a couple privacy?" The girl said.

"And can't you give an indivual some decency?"

"Whatever. Oppa, can you tell this girl to leave?" Tch, oppa? What the heck? How many others might he have?

"Yah, JunHee-ah, can't you see I'm busy? I'll call you later..." And with that, they continued on what they were doing.

Does this guy think I'm as easy as this girl? No, scratch that. There is no way I will ever be easy. Yeah, I might have had more than one boyfriend in my life time, but not at the same time. Some queenkas have hearts and feelings. Tch. I'll make him feel sorry.

  "Sure, I'll call you later yeobo. Mind if I give you a good-bye kiss?" I walked towards the two, but my attention was only at Taemin.

 I kicked him right at his you-know-what. "There, a kiss from my foot, to your precious spot." He yelped like a girl and gasped for air. I never thought men could make that kind of sound.

"Yah! How dare you!" How dare I? Correction. How. Dare. You. I slapped her face. She began crying, and not wanting to be caught in the scene, I escaped from the library. 

With tears finally falling from my eyes once I exited the library, I knew it was impossible for passerbys not to look at a crying girl, but at least I could try to cover my face to keep people from seeing how hideous I was becoming with my make-up fading away.

 I couldn't clearly see where I was going so I accidentally bumped into someone's shoulder. I didn't fall, so I kept on walking. My feet led me to the school garden. I sat down on the bench close to the halmeoni tree.

"If he wanted to break up, he could've just told me... It's better than walking in on your boyfriend kissing someone else. Am I not good enough for him? If so, then he shouldn't have dated me from the beginning! Like, before the 7 months we dated!" I started sobbing, when someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Yah, Junhee-ah, kwenchana? Why are you crying?" Krystal unnie sat next to me and started patting my back.

"T-Taemin... He..." I  choked on the words as my sobbing became more intense. Krystal pulled me closer and put her hand on my head, guiding it to her shoulder.

"Let everything out, shh, shh. Now, tell me everything, A to Z."

I told her everything she wanted to know and just told me to forget everything. She just told me it's okay, the typical thing someone would say.

"Go home, I'll cover for you. I'll just tell them you're sick, arasso?" I nodded. Krystal unnie hugged me and she went back to class. I on the other hand, walked towards and out of the school gates.

 

---

 

As I walked back home, my mind kept replaying the image of Taemin's atrocious act of infidelity towards our now-broken relationship. At times my eyes would tear up, but I fought back. At times I wanted scream at the top of my lungs, but I fought back. At times I wanted to run to the middle of the road, but I fought back. To divert my myself of suicidal thoughts I ran as fast as I could back home, not caring that my flats were rubbing against my feet.

When I had finally reached home, I paused before the entrance and calmed my breathing. I entered the house and saw my mom was making supper in the kitchen. She was surprised at my sudden arrival and had a worried expression fall upon her face. "Qwenchanayeo June? What happened at school? Are you sick? You're sweating!"

"I think so; I don't feel very well." I really did feel sick to the stomach from all that running, but that wasn't the only reason I felt sick. 

"Aigoo, then I want you to go upstairs, freshen up, and rest on your bed. I'll make some porridge for you and bring it to you upstairs."

"Chincha kamsamnidah omma." I hugged my caring mother, then retired upstairs. After I took a bath, I dried myself, changed into home clothes, and dried my hair. I had to limp everywhere I went because of the blisters caused by the running from earlier. Before I went onto my bed, I decided to get out my school books and supplies from my purse. As I took out my things, I saw that I had all my textbooks, notebooks, and little supply case, but for some reason...

 I couldn't help but feel like I had forgotten something.


So how was the second chapter?

Chu likee?

If so, then feel free to subscribe, comment, or even upvote~! 

Annyeong~ (: